Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I dont want Tatar up and playing on the 4th line though. He will gain more from getting more minutes in GR. You can replace Prust in my lineup with a gritty FA forward of your choice, but I love Prust's fighting and PK skills. I dont think he has signed with Nash yet, so maybe since my lineup with no Sutter or Parise leaves us with a lot of cap room we go after Gausted to center the third line and Helm can more down to the fourth pushing Abby to wing. Although I dont think adding Semin, Gausted and Bogosian make us remarkably better then last year with the losses of Franzen, Stuart and Hudler. We would really have to be banking that Semin produces.
    Last edited by pidg88; 05-30-2012 at 01:52 PM.

vCash

Free Agents

The Wings will pursue Parise and Suter if they are available along with half the teams in the league. If Lidstrom decides to retire, I think the Wings will make a hard run at Suter. Since Hudler will probably be gone, I would like to see the Wings go after Doan (UFA) if he is available. I also wish they would put a package together to purse Rick Nash. They could use Franzen in that package. He just doesn't show up most games. They also need a big, checking forward.

First 2 lines
    Fililula-Zetterberg-Doan ; Nash (Parise)-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi

Defense
    Lidstrom-Suter; Kronwall-Smith; Ericcson-Quincey (Kindl)
    If they can't get Suter, maybe go after Corey Sarich (UFA) to replace Stuart

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    The Wings will pursue Parise and Suter if they are available along with half the teams in the league. If Lidstrom decides to retire, I think the Wings will make a hard run at Suter. Since Hudler will probably be gone, I would like to see the Wings go after Doan (UFA) if he is available. I also wish they would put a package together to purse Rick Nash. They could use Franzen in that package. He just doesn't show up most games. They also need a big, checking forward.

First 2 lines
    Fililula-Zetterberg-Doan ; Nash (Parise)-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi

Defense
    Lidstrom-Suter; Kronwall-Smith; Ericcson-Quincey (Kindl)
    If they can't get Suter, maybe go after Corey Sarich (UFA) to replace Stuart
    I like the Nash trade idea. I really don't see Doan leaving the Coyotes though and also you didn't include White in your D lineup.

vCash
    I hate the Nash trade idea...hands down hate it. They are asking for a **** ton of pieces back which would include the likes of Pulu, Tatar, Nyquist, Jarnkrok, Smith at least 3 of those. Im not mortgaging our future for a HUGE contract that would cripple us. On top of that Nash hasnt really proved he has been a dominant scorer or that he could play with other big names. He is the product of getting all of the big offensive minutes the Jackets have to offer who knows if he will put up the same or worse or better numbers with having to share the puck

vCash
    I think Nash could easily be a consistent 40 goal guy playing with Datsyuk. But yeah there's no way I would do it at Columbus' current price. I really doubt they'll get what they're asking for.

vCash
    I can't see Doan ever leaving the Coyotes and with the Devils in the finals I'm doubting Parise will leave (don't know their $$ situation though).

Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I can't see Doan ever leaving the Coyotes and with the Devils in the finals I'm doubting Parise will leave (don't know their $$ situation though).
    I could see him leaving still. It wouldn't surprise me if the Kings just dominate the Devils. Brodeur will retire soon too. Their future really isn't that bright. Plus a team like us could now offer him 8 million and fit him under the cap easily. Not saying I would want him for that much though.

vCash
    You know who they should pursue? Lidstrom. Devils are gonna need to move people to make room for Parise's $$$

vCash
    I would like to see the Detroit Red Wings go after.

Dominik Hasek ?
    Ryan Miller
    Ryan Suter
    Zach Parise
    Rick Nash
    Shane Doan
    Jarome Iginla
    Marian Gaborik
    Alexander Semin
    Jaromir Jagr
    Last edited by SportsGambler; 05-31-2012 at 06:22 AM.

vCash
    Take off Hasek, Miller, Nash, Doan, Iginla, Gaborik and Jagr and I like your list haha.
    Hasek- Too old
    Miller- We have Jimmy
    Nash- Cost too much $$ and pieces for unproven play with other big names
    Doan- Wont leave
    Iginla- Cost too much more then likely
    Gaborik- Another hill of gold he would cost for the porcelain doll he is
    Jagr- Dont want him on the Red Wings.

vCash
    I heard Evander Kane is not happy in Winnipeg....Point totals have increased every year,
    for Winnipeg he is a pretty good + player although he has been in a lot of offensive only situations. Wonder what it would take to get him and Bogo...hmmm would really add some youth

vCash
    Love me some Kane. He's just the type of player we need to add on this team. It would take a ton to get both him and Bogo though.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    I heard Evander Kane is not happy in Winnipeg....Point totals have increased every year,
    for Winnipeg he is a pretty good + player although he has been in a lot of offensive only situations. Wonder what it would take to get him and Bogo...hmmm would really add some youth
    I really like this idea... I really like Evander Kane with a passion and would love to see him playing with the winged wheel on his chest...

vCash
    I think its clear the Red Wings #1 priority needs to be Ryan Suter

vCash
    K, so we all know that Suter is the big name to try to replace Lids. Who whould we go after if Stu happens to opt out of DET?

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast