Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I've read that rumor is false, it was supposedly accompanied with Parise signing a 7 year $49 mill deal but all signs at this point seem to be pointing to false rumor.

edit: this is a quote from a guy on another forum, he's no insider or media guy or anything like that, I just wanted to share his opinion:

Quote Originally Posted by dude from a different forum
    It was a rumor that Avs acquired his rights and then signed him to a 7 year 49M deal. It was a stupid rumor from hockeybuzz as well, the writer for Avs hockeybuzz is an idiot to say it kindly. Beside, Lou never trades rights of his players and Avs won't give up that much for right of a player. Right of a player isn't worth that much.
    Last edited by GuySir; 06-23-2012 at 01:08 AM.

vCash
    Pics or it didnt happen

vCash

vCash
    Doan may be testing the FA market. I hope the Wings make a play for him. Personally, I think he would be a great short term fit. Let him have Hudler's spot and the Wings make an immediate upgrade.

vCash
    Getting off the Parise/Suter stuff. I saw where Abdelkader and Quincey still haven't signed. Supposedly, Abdelkader is wanting about 2 mil which is more than double his salary. Anyone think that Prust (who wants about the same) or Taylor Pyatt would be an upgrade to Abby. I like Abby, but lets not greedy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Getting off the Parise/Suter stuff. I saw where Abdelkader and Quincey still haven't signed. Supposedly, Abdelkader is wanting about 2 mil which is more than double his salary. Anyone think that Prust (who wants about the same) or Taylor Pyatt would be an upgrade to Abby. I like Abby, but lets not greedy.
    Yeah, 2 mil is a strech seeing Helmer's not making much more than that.

vCash
    I've seen a couple of articles talking about Nash and the Wings. One stated the Jackets would not trade to the Wings, the other stated the price would be too high, but the Wings may have inquired about Nash.

Forget the Big Splash, I prefer a tidal wave. I'll take Parise, Doan, Suter, and Yandle. Goodbye Franzen (shows up whenever) and Quincey (should've signed already) and whomever. The least I hope the Wings get is Suter, or Yandle and maybe a rental to shore up the D, Doan upfront, and a checker/gritty player for the 3rd-4th line. Prust is supposedly asking around the 2 mil mark.

This was taken from an article about Parise to the Pens - Crosby and Parise have been close friends for several years. Crosby even shared a suite with Parise’s family at the Stanley Cup Finals.

vCash
    Final Prediction:

Ryan Suter
    Bryan Allen
    Olli Jokinen
    Martin Biron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoog View Post
    Final Prediction:

Ryan Suter
    Bryan Allen
    Olli Jokinen
    Martin Biron
    Rangers already signed Biron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoog View Post
    Final Prediction:

Ryan Suter
    Bryan Allen
    Olli Jokinen
    Martin Biron
    What Westhockeytown said and we would have no use for Jokinen. We have one of the best center teams in the league with Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Helm, and Abdelkader (probably).
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    What Westhockeytown said and we would have no use for Jokinen. We have one of the best center teams in the league with Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Helm, and Abdelkader (probably).
    Jokinen could center the 2nd line and have Z move to the wing, kind of like what they did with Z and Dats on the first line for stretches.

IamDanGill on twitter.

vCash
    Where would Fil go? He and Zetterberg have some nice chemistry that I'd like to see stay together.
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danielleighgill View Post
    Jokinen could center the 2nd line and have Z move to the wing, kind of like what they did with Z and Dats on the first line for stretches.
    Pavs and Z = 3 too many passes in the offensive zone. The chemistry isn't what it used to be, Fil and Z are the new eurotwins...(Pavs isn't even european, so I never really got the nickname in the first place.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Pavs and Z = 3 too many passes in the offensive zone. The chemistry isn't what it used to be, Fil and Z are the new eurotwins...(Pavs isn't even european, so I never really got the nickname in the first place.)
    Western Russia is actually in Europe, Eastern and Southern in Asia. Not sure what part he was born in though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Brilliant post. Ever since Z moved to centre, he likes to control the puck, and it just isn't there.

Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast