Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    I wouldn't mind Parenteau at all. I'm not really sure where to play him because he's a left wing but I'm sure Babcock could figure that out.

Maybe if we strike out on Parise and Semin we could resign Hudler and do something like this

Parenteau - Datsyuk - Franzen
    Filppula - Zetterberg - Hudler

It doesn't give Datsyuk that scorer but Parenteau is still a ton better than Bertuzzi. That's a nice improvement on the offense. I really don't think Hudler is going to stay though.
    Bert at RW instead of Mule. Just sayin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Bert at RW instead of Mule. Just sayin.
    Who's going to score the goals on that line? Bertuzzi had 14 last year playing with Datsyuk and Franzen. Parenteau isn't a goal scorer either. Franzen is inconsistent but I'd rather have an inconsistent goal scorer on that line than one who consistently doesn't score.
    Last edited by RedWings13; 06-17-2012 at 03:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    RW13 - one of the problems with your line-up is Hudler is probably going to be gone.
    The folowing is a link to some of the players the Wings may purse and gives some details. http://www.mlive.com/mobile/sports/redwings/
    The one I mentioned earlier you can find by typing in Detroit Free Press - Sports

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    RW13 - one of the problems with your line-up is Hudler is probably going to be gone.
    The folowing is a link to some of the players the Wings may purse and gives some details. http://www.mlive.com/mobile/sports/redwings/
    The one I mentioned earlier you can find by typing in Detroit Free Press - Sports
    That is why I said "I really don't think Hudler is going to stay though" at the end of my post lol. That article is a pretty good read. I kept noticing it say we have 20 million in cap space though. We have a little over 26 million with the Cap going up.
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    You have to remember the Wings have to resign Helm, Abdelkader, and Quincey and all of them are expected to get a slight raise.
    I don't know if you have ever been on capgeek, but you can go on there and play with the cap calculator. Assuming you haven't done this. You go on their website - www.capgeek.com, you go to teams, scroll down until you see the Wings, select the calculator symbol to the right of the team; or you can go to calculator and select cap calculator. You can sign FA's, dump players off the roster, and sign your dream players. You'll see sign, acquire, recall, and create. You'll be able to see how fast you can use up 26 million dollars. It's fun to play with. You can view the FAs and RFAs for this year and coming years plus their current cap hits.

vCash
    I use Cap Geek and their cap calculator all the time. I was actually just on there a couple minutes ago.

vCash
    Ok. Where did you get the Lidstrom photo? Is that a poster, or what?

vCash
    Pareanteau will not be cheaper than Hudler. He's interesting. Probably with Zetterberg. He's not a shooter though, which we really need.

vCash
    A friend of mine showed me it. I just saved it and changed its size. You should be able to find it on google.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Pareanteau will not be cheaper than Hudler. He's interesting. Probably with Zetterberg. He's not a shooter though, which we really need.
    Cheaper than Hudler's current cap, or the speculated money Hudler wants.

RW13 - Thanks!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Cheaper than Hudler's current cap, or the speculated money Hudler wants.

RW13 - Thanks!!
    Speculated.

vCash
    Then I don't see how that makes sense.

vCash
    Parenteau put up 67 and 53 points the last two seasons. I'm going to guess he will be much closer to last year's numbers than the year before. A lot of people claim he is only good because of Tavares which isn't true at all considering he put up almost the exact same numbers without Tavares. Hudler has had 50 and 37 points the last two seasons. Of course Parenteau is going to get more.

vCash
    Were the Wings looking for a big right-winger than can score? I hear Jagr is testing the FA market. Don't we need a verteran presence that will run out of gas right when we need him the most? The playoffs.

vCash
    I remember last year about this time when I wanted Jagr to play with Datsyuk pretty badly. 54 points in 73 games is pretty good. I'm not so sure I want him now though.

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast