Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    NEVER!!! I heard Chris Broussard suggest this this morning.

vCash
    We need to pick up a PG on a 10-day contract right about now. Eric Bledsoe is fine as a starting PG but he's either trying too hard or being asked to do too much right now, leading to a ton of turnovers. Some names: Mike Taylor, Delonte West, Gilbert Arenas, Will Conroy, Courtney Fortson, Hank Thorns....

Also, I think our poor 3-point defense could be due to the fact that our wings are pretty old and/or are bad defenders to begin with (Crawford 32, Hill 40, Butler 32, Barnes 32, Green 31...). It's not a huge deal this year but during the offseason the team should look to get younger here.

Hopefully Chris is healthy soon.

vCash
    Nets fan here, was just thinking...If the Lakers amnesty Kobe, the Clips would be a perfect fit for him. He signs for the veteran minimum, since the Lakers still have to pay majority of his contract. Kobe's not going to start the season but come mid-season adding Kobe to your line-up would be huge. Kobe also won't have to play as many minutes as Crawford can sub in for him. Also playing along side CP3 and Griffin would give the Clippers the ability to gain the top seed in the West and be able to knock off the Heat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ambisme56 View Post
    Nets fan here, was just thinking...If the Lakers amnesty Kobe, the Clips would be a perfect fit for him. He signs for the veteran minimum, since the Lakers still have to pay majority of his contract. Kobe's not going to start the season but come mid-season adding Kobe to your line-up would be huge. Kobe also won't have to play as many minutes as Crawford can sub in for him. Also playing along side CP3 and Griffin would give the Clippers the ability to gain the top seed in the West and be able to knock off the Heat.
    Hey there! Sorry man but i dont think any Clippers or Lakers fan want to see that happen lol

Plus I doubt Kobe would want to do that. The Clips are headed in the right direction and need to carve out their own place in the NBA. Adding Kobe would once again bring the Lakers into the convo. Something Clipper fans and staff have tried keeping seperate.

While it sounds good and looks good on paper...i just dont see it working
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    So what do you guys want to see us move Bledsoe for this offseason?

Any players in particular? What do you think hes worth?
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    i want to trade bledsoe and DJ for a good center. i dont know if we would be able to get one though...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    i want to trade bledsoe and DJ for a good center. i dont know if we would be able to get one though...
    Anyone in mind?

Not sure of who the options are but LA needs to make sure we make the right trade with Bled. We only have so many assets to deal.
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    I'm a cavs fan, but what do you think of DJ for varajo straight up? Good rebounding and passer, but he's 30 and injury prone.... he was having an all star season before he got hurt just a thought

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Canthinkofaname View Post
    I'm a cavs fan, but what do you think of DJ for varajo straight up? Good rebounding and passer, but he's 30 and injury prone.... he was having an all star season before he got hurt just a thought
    right now, i would definitely do it. i hate dj so much

vCash
    dj for gortat?

vCash
    dj is garbage.

vCash
    Dj and a 1st for gortat. Trade bledsoe for afflalo. Sign dalembart and speights. Resign barnes, billups, and a decent back up pg. fire del negro hire svg or jvg.
    Cp3/billups
    Afflalo/crawford
    Barnes/butler
    Griffin/speights
    Gortat/speights/hollins
    Youngest GM in the league.

vCash
    Still too soon for me but all these ideas seem fine. I'm not sure I'd give up on DJ before seeing what a decent coach can do with him. I don't think he can bring in much anyway. One guy I think could come back and be a huge help would be Brand.

vCash
    Taking a look at our options we need to try to dump DJ's contract first and foremost. It might not be impossible. I can see the following teams taking a look at him; Atlanta, Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Milwaukee, Phoenix, Portland and Washington possibly being interested. Those are all teams with TONS of cap space that don't have a Center. DJ sucks right now but he is the most athletic Center in the game. That might be worth at least some team taking his contract off our hands. CP3 may choose to take a little less money to have another star or even a couple solid pieces join the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    Dj and a 1st for gortat. Trade bledsoe for afflalo. Sign dalembart and speights. Resign barnes, billups, and a decent back up pg. fire del negro hire svg or jvg.
    Cp3/billups
    Afflalo/crawford
    Barnes/butler
    Griffin/speights
    Gortat/speights/hollins
    Preach!

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast