Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    yeah redick is a nice player but there would be no way you would get back bledsoe.

vCash
    What is a need for the clippers?

vCash
    What about Gay and Bayless for Odom, Butler, and Bledsoe? The Grizz want cap flexibility, a backup PG, and a cheaper yet servicable SF. We meet all their needs. Thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    What is a need for the clippers?
    The playoffs to get here while we're playing at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffsFan View Post
    What about Gay and Bayless for Odom, Butler, and Bledsoe? The Grizz want cap flexibility, a backup PG, and a cheaper yet servicable SF. We meet all their needs. Thoughts?
    I wish Gay made about $5 mil less. I think he'd be a great fit despite his off year. I don't think we can take that contract on. Gay isn't worth Bledsoe either. Well not with that contract anyway. I will give you props for proposing a decent trade though. You don't see that much on this site!

vCash

vCash
    That's not bad but no I wouldn't. I think Evans is going to get overpaid and isn't a great fit here. However I can see a straight up trade of Evans for Milsap. That makes more sense.

vCash
    What about Josh Smith, and Korver for Bledsoe, Odom, and Butler? Even if we had to kick in a 1st with it I would be ok since it should be a late 1st. Worst case scenario they both walk, and we have the added cap space.

vCash
    Dont like the trade just cause i see no way of keeping smith. there is no way that he would be ok with coming off the bench.

vCash
    Why couldnt he play the 3? He plays it all the time for Atlanta. Its maybe not his ideal position, but he can get out and run with the best of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffsFan View Post
    Why couldnt he play the 3? He plays it all the time for Atlanta. Its maybe not his ideal position, but he can get out and run with the best of them.
    im sure he could, but it would most likely clog the lane too much. both caron and barnes do a good job of spacing the floor. i dont think its the ideal trade, but dont get me wrong, it would be crazy if we got him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Not sure how we Benefitt... maybe its because i don't see how Sac plays

vCash
    Yea I'd love to have Josh Smith, he was my favorite non-Clipper player for a while. I don't think he fits either. We need role players that space the floor at the 3 and that's what we have!

vCash
    The Bledsoe situation is so frustrating! He's already a very good player and has big-time potential, but of course the clippers already have the best PG in the league on the team.

The perfect player IMO, would be Chandler Parsons. Really he can do a bit of everything, but he's a good 3-point shooter and can defend. Plus he's on a dirt-cheap contract. Problem is, the Rockets don't wanna give him up (A Bledsoe/Harden backcourt would be filthy though).

Bitter-sweet situation.

vCash
    The guy I'd love to have is Paul George. No chance in hell Indy parts with him though.

vCash
    What about Jordan, Odom, Bledsoe, and one or two picks for Dwight? I have read the rumblings they might move him. Not sure they would ship him across town, but it would be a sweet big three with Howard, Griffin, Paul.

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast