vCash
    TMAC baby
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    TMAC baby
    Yes please.

vCash
    Can you imagine if we get T-Mac and all of our older guys regained their form? Well not all of it of course, but if they all played a high level.

vCash
    anyone go to the staples center store sale? i picked up an authentic evans jersey for 20 bucks.. ha

vCash
    In honor of Slugger...

Clippers officially trade for Willie Green from the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for the draft rights of Sofoklis Schortsanitis. The bench just keeps getting better and better.
    http://www.nba.com/teamsites/clipper...-green-atlanta

With the expected natural progression of Griffin, DJ and Bledsoe this team is nasty!
    Last edited by airforceones25; 07-30-2012 at 07:19 PM.

vCash
    ^^^^Even though he was suppose to be favoring an injury, overall I was disappointed at Griffin's body of work in the playoffs. I hate he got injured, I think playing with & learning from his teammates on the USA squad would have really helped. I'm looking for Griffin to take his game to the next level. I would love for him to get with Hakeem "The Dream".
    Last edited by SluggeR; 08-02-2012 at 04:12 PM.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Blake should improve, but the knee injury is a bit of a set back. He'll be spending a lot of time he could be working on his game re-habbing. I still thing Blake and DJ are a year away from their peak. The floor should be spaced a lot better for Blake this season. We have plenty of sources of offense, so that alone should take a way a ton of the double teams.

vCash
    Even with his injured knee, he can still work on his shooting and free throws. He has enough post moves for now, he doesn't need to turn into hakeem by season's start. As long as he can become more and more consistent with his shot and free throws, he'll be hard to stop.

Plus, the sooner he learns how to be a good shooter, the sooner he'll start to let up with his aggressive style on every play and learn when to go for those huge dunks and when not to. He's had two knee surgeries already, that's gotta be some sort of red flag. I just hope he realizes that himself.

vCash
    ^ Yea I agree. The human body isn't meant to do what Blake's does. It's gotta be really hard on his knees. It's kinda the same concept with great young pitchers. Look how many of the very top pitching prospects(Strasburg, Wood, Prior, ect) have had to have Tommy John Surgery. There is only so much human joints can take.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by apet8945 View Post
    Even with his injured knee, he can still work on his shooting and free throws. He has enough post moves for now, he doesn't need to turn into hakeem by season's start. As long as he can become more and more consistent with his shot and free throws, he'll be hard to stop.

Plus, the sooner he learns how to be a good shooter, the sooner he'll start to let up with his aggressive style on every play and learn when to go for those huge dunks and when not to. He's had two knee surgeries already, that's gotta be some sort of red flag. I just hope he realizes that himself.
    one thing that was really encouraging is that he said he got a shooting coach and analyzed his shot. He said he realized that he was shooting on the way down opposed to shooting at his highest point. it really is too bad that he got hurt, but at least he is working on what he needs too. After he gets a shot i guess he then learns how to play some d.

vCash
    BG needs to pick and choose when he decides to bang on fools. Once he gets his shot down he won't have to focus so much on dunking or taking it strong in the lane. His career/knees will last longer as well.

Dude is still young. He's going on his third season. The kid is a gym rat and is focused on getting better in all aspects of his game. Can't be mad at that.

It's gonna be another exciting season. Can't wait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    one thing that was really encouraging is that he said he got a shooting coach and analyzed his shot. He said he realized that he was shooting on the way down opposed to shooting at his highest point. it really is too bad that he got hurt, but at least he is working on what he needs too. After he gets a shot i guess he then learns how to play some d.
    Lol, the fact that Blake just realized that shooting on the way down is incorrect kinda scares me. Even I knew that you shouldn't shoot on the way down. Hell, anyone who's ever played NBA 2K knows not to shoot on the way down. Just seems like such a simple concept and yet Blake just figured that out?

I'm sure there was more to what he meant than that, but still....

vCash
    I don't think I ever noticed, however now thinking back he did seem to shoot on the way down. Even of Free Throws LOL.

vCash
    Defense may be the difference between this squad a being a contender or being a pretender. How this team will play defensively worries me and Del Negro's lack of x's & o's when it comes to offense..THOUGHTS.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    I think the team will improve A LOT defensively. DJ and Blake will both be better. Having Hill in to close out some games will be a big boost. This team should give maximum effort and I expect it to really show on the defensive end. It's possibly a Championship type team. My feeling is the team will come out gangbusters. I can honestly see the team being 20-5 or something just crazy. I think this is a team that can dominate in the regular season. I don't see a VDN led team winning it all. Other than that the Clippers have the 3rd best roster in the NBA right now IMO.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast