Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I was fine with both signings when they happened. Butler's doesn't look great now, but its a new season. I'm hoping for better from him this season. There is no way to be happy or upset with Crawford yet. We've had one scrimmage. We have to keep CP3, we didn't and don't have the luxury of trying to build for the future. If CP3 signs a max extension like we all think he will, we wouldn't cap space.

vCash
    Glad to hear that from LAC fans. I'm thinking too much maybe. But I can't help it. CP3 and D.Rose are the two top PG in the league, and I think both of them are facing the same obstacle. Lakers is hording talent, like Miami did in the east. Though you guys got "A" player in Blake(with CP3 A+), I still think LAC is missing another player to put them on top of the west. Same faith with my Bulls team. Another player to surpass Maimi.

I'm hoping you guys will get that extra scoring from Jamal Crawford. Though I would love to see Harden or AI in LAC uniform, to give the Lakers a run for their money.

vCash
    harden would be awesome. pretty sure everyone wants him tho.

vCash
    What's the clippers cap situation look like next offseason (assuming they re-sign Chris Paul) ?

They would have close to 60 million tied up to Butler/Griffin/Paul/Jordan and then players like Bledsoe/Crawford still under smaller contracts.

But what would they be able to offer to free agents? And what kind of players could they get?

Also, if Odom is playing poorly, do you guys think he gets traded? What could the clippers get in return for his big expiring contract?

vCash
    It won't surprise me to see Odom traded if he struggles. I have no clue who would be available but his expiring could bring another piece or 2. This was our last season for Free Agency. We are MLE team for here on out...assuming we re-sign CP3. We may only have the Mini MLE if we dare I say...go into the luxury tax.

vCash
    After the year he had last year, it's a shame that Odom has come into this year out of shape.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    The clippers really need Kenyon Martin back (if not him Chris Andersen).

vCash
    We need another 7 footer. I'm just not comfortable having only Turiaf and Hollins as backups going forward. Birdman would be a good pick up but comes with heavy baggage. Antonio McDyess would be a perfect here. Kenyon Martin IS NOT coming back.

vCash
    We really needed Evans last night. I'm not sure anyone being mentioned will help more than Hollins or Turiaf. The problem with the frontcourt has been DJ, Blake and Odom.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    We really needed Evans last night. I'm not sure anyone being mentioned will help more than Hollins or Turiaf. The problem with the frontcourt has been DJ, Blake and Odom.
    What happened to Reggie Evans? DH thought he spotted him at a Grizz pre season game baseline floor seats. Would that have been probable??
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Im nit-picking but......I'm a little weary of the clippers interior and perimeter D (specifically at SG and Center, Willie Green got torched by Foye 2 games in a row and the Clippers had no answer for Jefferson). Kenyon Martin or T-Will would help, but I understand why the clippers wouldn't want to mess up the chemistry the team has going right now.

Other than that, 17 in a row?? Clippers have come a long way since the Baron Davis era that wasn't that long ago. Keep it up.

vCash
    I'm not sure how KMart would effect chemistry. He wouldn't be the worst fit in the world on this team for sure. We aren't lacking much but he would bring a little toughness inside. I actually think DJ, Blake and Turiaf are all pretty tough. Odom isn't exactly soft either. Barnes is obviously a better "tough" guy for this team than KMart, but if KMart wouldn't negatively effective chemistry I'd be fine adding him.

vCash
    Hey clip fans magic fan here ... I come In peace just wondering if you guys had any interest in redick?

His name is floating around in trade rumors Im not sure if he really is a need for you guys but just curious to know what you think and what you would offer for him if so ....

vCash
    If they'd take Caron Butler I'd be down. I don't see us as likely trade partners though. Reddick is a nice player but we don't need a SG.

vCash
    I really like bledsoe wish there was something we had that clips needed

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast