Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

LeBron for Blake?

I'm surprised this didn't make it to the NBA forum as it's been ESPN's cover story all day. I don't think there is a chance in hell it could happen but it's been a pretty big story today that the Clippers will look into picking up LeBron if he opts out. I'm sure they would try to figure something out that didn't involve Blake but realistically I don't see how else it could get done. Obviously I would do this as a Clipper fan. The Carmelo for Blake rumors were pretty dumb but I've always said there is only 1 player you can trade Blake for...

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10...-next-decision

vCash
    Lebron and Durant. those are the only two for me. i would do it in a heartbeat.

vCash
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Not because Lebron isn't worth it having but rather then that id rather have another big guy that can shoot. Go get Gordon from the Bobcats I mean maybe he will play better under DOC.

He can possibly bring a championship but it would be like we SOLD OUT. CORE PLAYERS need to be CP3 DJ and Blake also (CP3 can dip too Id reunite Rajon and Doc again if thats the case)

DUDLEY PLAYED LIKE CRAP GET RID OF THE KID.

Id rather see BULLOCK play.

vCash
    whoops Gordan is a guard but you get the idea

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kylem4711 View Post
    Lebron and Durant. those are the only two for me. i would do it in a heartbeat.
    Are you mad that Kyle Montgomry's twitter handle is thereal_kylem?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    Are you mad that Kyle Montgomry's twitter handle is thereal_kylem?
    haha, yeah. that jerk's cramping my style.

vCash
    That I have to even think about it shows how far Blake has come. Also how old Bron is getting.

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    That I have to even think about it shows how far Blake has come. Also how old Bron is getting.
    I feel the same way. Blake has become a force this year and proved that he could expand his game (still a work in progress).

I guess it depends on who else is next to Paul/James for me to give an answer to this question. But like you said, it's not as clear cut as it was last year. It's also good to be loyal to your players. Guys are more willing to sign if they know they most likely won't be traded immediately.

vCash
    Why Not Kevin Love for Blake?

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by futureman View Post
    Why Not Kevin Love for Blake?
    no thanks.

vCash
    NOOOOO. Literally would not trade Blake for any player. He IS the Clippers. He makes this team what it is, he was drafted by the Clips and should retire as a Clipper. I want Lebron as much as the next guy, but not if that means giving up our franchise corner stone, the guy who single handily changed the culture and way this franchise plays. Blake Freakin Griffin is much more to this team then our PF, he is the reason weve had a culture shock in Clipper land and im not about to trade him for anyone. Really aggravates me when I hear Clipper fans wanting to trade Blake. If it werent for him we would still be stuck with guys like Kaman, Gordan, Thronton and Mike Dunleavy. When Blake was drafted Donald Sterling finally saw and realized what a winning team will do for you.
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawker562 View Post
    NOOOOO. Literally would not trade Blake for any player. He IS the Clippers. He makes this team what it is, he was drafted by the Clips and should retire as a Clipper. I want Lebron as much as the next guy, but not if that means giving up our franchise corner stone, the guy who single handily changed the culture and way this franchise plays. Blake Freakin Griffin is much more to this team then our PF, he is the reason weve had a culture shock in Clipper land and im not about to trade him for anyone. Really aggravates me when I hear Clipper fans wanting to trade Blake. If it werent for him we would still be stuck with guys like Kaman, Gordan, Thronton and Mike Dunleavy. When Blake was drafted Donald Sterling finally saw and realized what a winning team will do for you.
    Lol you sound crazy... Blake yes is a monster but lebron is probably a top 5 player all time... I understand how loved he is in LA but we are talking about lebron or even durant... So no player in the league might be a stretch....
    49ers, Warriors, SF Giants, Sharks lol SMH
    Colin Kaepernick is a choker and always will be...
    I fully endorse this message

vCash
    I'm not sure how anyone can say no to this trade. LBJ is one of the best to ever play. He has multiple championships and he made a wack Cavs team a legit threat. Blake is getting better and has turned into a legit star in this league. However he will never be considered one of the best players of all time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawker562 View Post
    LOL you said the same thing about the Kandi man. Now you take a known floppers over Lebron?
    Last edited by eDush; 04-21-2014 at 03:06 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyy08 View Post
    I'm not sure how anyone can say no to this trade. LBJ is one of the best to ever play. He has multiple championships and he made a wack Cavs team a legit threat. Blake is getting better and has turned into a legit star in this league. However he will never be considered one of the best players of all time.
    Sometimes its more than just winning. Blake > Lebron
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast