Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Again, do I need articles to prove common sense? Also, I doubt anyone will make an article stating how a player would've developed with another star because it's not really news worthy or anything like that, but it's common sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Again, do I need articles to prove common sense? Also, I doubt anyone will make an article stating how a player would've developed with another star because it's not really news worthy or anything like that, but it's common sense.
    We need evidence, provide it for us like I have.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    This conversation has reached its limits. JB is the type that will forever believe that Pippen not being an All-Star one year somehow detracts from his growth as a player from the year prior (when he WAS an All-Star). No point in arguing the role Pippen played in his own actual growth as a player, it was basically MJ's doing. Thats why Woolridge thrived with MJ and struggled with Magic... errr oh wait thats not reality. MJ didnt create anyone, Pippen made use of his surroundings and put in the work.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    We need evidence, provide it for us like I have.
    What fact have you provided though?

All you've posted are opinions of other people that Pippen wouldn't have reached his potential had MJ not been around. That doesn't ACTUALLY show anything in terms on how he would've been as a player.

vCash
    What fact have you provided though?

All you've posted are opinions of other people that Pippen wouldn't have reached his potential had MJ not been around. That doesn't ACTUALLY show anything in terms on how he would've been as a player.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...4&postcount=58
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    This conversation has reached its limits. JB is the type that will forever believe that Pippen not being an All-Star one year somehow detracts from his growth as a player from the year prior (when he WAS an All-Star). No point in arguing the role Pippen played in his own actual growth as a player, it was basically MJ's doing. Thats why Woolridge thrived with MJ and struggled with Magic... errr oh wait thats not reality. MJ didnt create anyone, Pippen made use of his surroundings and put in the work.
    Says the guy who says Ben Wallace and Shaq were scrubs to pump up Lebron.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    And again, all those are nothing but opinions of players on what they predict Pippen should have been with no Jordan. It doesn't PROVE what Pippen actually would have been.

vCash
    Because when you use Wallace's and Shaq's abilities from like 8 years ago to say Lebron should have won when they were completely washed up is so great too.

Chronz saying Wallace and Shaq were scrubs in Cleveland is sure as hell a lot closer than you constantly bringing up their championship years and acting as if Wallace and Shaq are still playing like that.

vCash
    God I love you guys. You guys always make me laugh.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    God I love you guys. You guys always make me laugh.
    lol jb, probably just sitting at work laughing his *** off at how he just completely trolled everyone.

vCash

Where would Prime Bird rank in the NBA Today?

Oh so uhhh back to bird....... Dude is Larry freakin bird. I'd have him 2nd but I still like his game of actually being able to shoot the ball rather than just take your huge football body and drive into people to score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I kind of agree with this, but then we'd end up will BB in a helicopter trying to fly over random football fields all over the country.
    Big Brother is watching

vCash
    jb always making threads to set up either lebron or kobe, than as soon as someone says something positive about them he drops his copy and pasted illogical paragraphs that he most likely had open on Microsoft word before making the thread this thread made my night

vCash
    Because when you use Wallace's and Shaq's abilities from like 8 years ago to say Lebron should have won when they were completely washed up is so great too.

Chronz saying Wallace and Shaq were scrubs in Cleveland is sure as hell a lot closer than you constantly bringing up their championship years and acting as if Wallace and Shaq are still playing like that.
    No I'm not man.

Let's use a few True or False questions.

1. True or False - Shaq = top 7-9 player all time with 1 league mvp, 3x finals mvp winner and allstar game winner MVP in 2009 (1 year before joining Lebron). Did Lebron not have this guy on the 2010 Cavs?

2. True or False - Ben Wallace - 4x DPOY and the only player that made the allstar team on the 2004 Pistons that won it all. Did Lebron not have him in 2009 on the Cavs?

Let's just answer the two questions right now. No need to elaborate at the moment, we just need to be on the same page.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    proof? oh wait, u trollin hard again
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    No I'm not man.

Let's use a few True or False questions.

1. True or False - Shaq = top 7-9 player all time with 1 league mvp, 3x finals mvp winner and allstar game winner MVP in 2009 (1 year before joining Lebron). Did Lebron not have this guy on the 2010 Cavs?

2. True or False - Ben Wallace - 4x DPOY and the only player that made the allstar team on the 2004 Pistons that won it all. Did Lebron not have him in 2009 on the Cavs?

Let's just answer the two questions right now. No need to elaborate at the moment, we just need to be on the same page.
    You were clearly trying to allude that they were the same player in their Cleveland days from their Pistons and Lakers days.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast