Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 140
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    He just won this year with 2 all stars, no?

    Like I said, had Lebron been in the Finals instead of Jordan for 6 of those finals, he would've had at least 4 titles.
    And like I said He has already lost more finals than won and even had a guy who is a better finals performer than himself on his team and still lost. So no, if he lost with a guy on his team putting up a 30 PER he sure as hell is going to lose where his second option shoots 40-42 % for the entire playoffs.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,704
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    No Lebron won't. He had his chance in Cleveland and lost as the favorite and then the 2011 finals blew it as well.
    Bron blew it in the 2011 finals and can never overcome that disappointing performance. But that Cleveland team was not better than Boston in a series. Boston in 2010 and Orlando in 2009 were nightmare matchups for the Cavs. Favorites my ***. Garnett vs Jamison. GTFO.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36,489
    vCash
    1090
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    And like I said He has already lost more finals than won and even had a guy who is a better finals performer than himself on his team and still lost. So no, if he lost with a guy on his team putting up a 30 PER he sure as hell is going to lose where his second option shoots 40-42 % for the entire playoffs.
    Lol, you don't think Lebron can win a couple with that Bulls team?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    classified
    Posts
    11,672
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Lol, you don't think Lebron can win a couple with that Bulls team?
    No he couldn't.
    Knicks, Pacers, Heat, Jazz, Sonics had better chances with Lebron instead of Jordan on that Bulls team

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,433
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    And like I said He has already lost more finals than won and even had a guy who is a better finals performer than himself on his team and still lost. So no, if he lost with a guy on his team putting up a 30 PER he sure as hell is going to lose where his second option shoots 40-42 % for the entire playoffs.
    He would have an easier time winning in that era. Easier time putting up numbers without zone defenses, and his physical superiority would be even more devastating, imagine Bron being able to hand check anyone. LMFAO game over.


    And like Ive told you, there is nothing more honorable about losing in the first round, 2nd round or ECF than losing in the Finals. Particularly when you beat a superior team just to make it there in a historic fashion we may never see again from anyone.

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    He would have an easier time winning in that era. Easier time putting up numbers without zone defenses, and his physical superiority would be even more devastating, imagine Bron being able to hand check anyone. LMFAO game over.


    And like Ive told you, there is nothing more honorable about losing in the first round, 2nd round or ECF than losing in the Finals. Particularly when you beat a superior team just to make it there in a historic fashion we may never see again from anyone.
    False, he would have a tougher time. Which is why he lost with HCA 3 years in a row and is 1-3 in series with it vs 50+ win teams while MJ was 14-0. Not to mention he only won because he has a better player in the finals than him on his team in Wade. Lebron couldn't handle the physicality of the league in the 90's the toughest era around. It was the only era where you had to be the best player in the league to win finals mvp and be top 3 to win league mvp and where the US didn't lose a game in the olympics.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36,489
    vCash
    1090
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    No he couldn't.
    Knicks, Pacers, Heat, Jazz, Sonics had better chances with Lebron instead of Jordan on that Bulls team
    Wrong. Lebron would've still been the best player in the league at one point in that 8 year span (if Jordan wasn't there) and he would've had a better supporting cast than he ever had in his career pre-Heat days.

    Imagine if Lebron got that type of supporting cast during the early years of his prime. Think about that 2007 playoff run. Now imagine him playing like that in 1990-1998 with a good supporting cast.

    You must be delusional if you don't think if a player who was top 15 in NBA history before even winning a title can't win when he would probably be the best player in that era if Jordan wasn't there. Do I think he goes to win 6 titles? Probably not. But he would've won a couple of times.
    Last edited by Raps08-09 Champ; 08-16-2012 at 12:39 PM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,433
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    False, he would have a tougher time. Which is why he lost with HCA 3 years in a row and is 1-3 in series with it vs 50+ win teams while MJ was 14-0.
    That didnt happen in the 90's bro so your point doesnt make sense.

    And of course he had HCA, Bron can get HCA with Mo Williams as his 2nd best player.

    Not to mention he only won because he has a better player in the finals than him on his team in Wade.
    Then why didnt Wade get the Finals MVP or produce at an insane level?

    Lebron couldn't handle the physicality of the league in the 90's the toughest era around.
    LOL, he would have punished those guys, they would have bounced off his 260+lb frame. And without complex zones to load up on him and build a wall at the rim, good luck getting those twigs to stop him.

    It was the only era where you had to be the best player in the league to win finals mvp and be top 3 to win league mvp and where the US didn't lose a game in the olympics.
    That proves how weak of an era it was.

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,433
    vCash
    1894
    MJ was pushed to 7 games by the Knicks, they had an epic defense and **** offense. Now imagine MJ going up against a team just as great defensively but with more stars to guide the offense to respectability. Thats the 2K era. HCA wouldnt save you against superior teams.

    You will never see a team as untalented as the Hawks were the year they won 57 be as good as they were now adays.

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    MJ was pushed to 7 games by the Knicks, they had an epic defense and **** offense. Now imagine MJ going up against a team just as great defensively but with more stars to guide the offense to respectability. Thats the 2K era. HCA wouldnt save you against superior teams.

    You will never see a team as untalented as the Hawks were the year they won 57 be as good as they were now adays.
    False, Lebron had a guy who was a proven winner in Ben Wallace and then had a guy who won it all in Shaq who is a 1x league mvp winner and 3x finals mvp winner.

    Not to mention in this era you had role players win finals mvp in Billups, Parker and Pierce.

    Not to mention guys like Jason Terry outscore you.

    Lebron was pushed 7 games by a team missing a starter and also he lost with HCA against inferior teams. Teams with a worse SRS rating as well.

    I like how you bring up MJ went against the Knicks and went 7 but failed to mention Lebron went against a weaker center in Dwight and lost with HCA despite having the superior team.
    Last edited by JordansBulls; 08-16-2012 at 02:51 PM.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Wrong. Lebron would've still been the best player in the league at one point in that 8 year span (if Jordan wasn't there) and he would've had a better supporting cast than he ever had in his career pre-Heat days.

    Imagine if Lebron got that type of supporting cast during the early years of his prime. Think about that 2007 playoff run. Now imagine him playing like that in 1990-1998 with a good supporting cast.

    You must be delusional if you don't think if a player who was top 15 in NBA history before even winning a title can't win when he would probably be the best player in that era if Jordan wasn't there. Do I think he goes to win 6 titles? Probably not. But he would've won a couple of times.
    Lebron wouldn't have been better than Hakeem or Robinson and you fail to mention that Lebron has never carried a franchise that never won to a title. So he certainly won't do it here in a much more difficult era.
    And he had a good cast just lost, remember he got 2 bronze medals with superior casts as well.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36,489
    vCash
    1090
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Lebron wouldn't have been better than Hakeem or Robinson and you fail to mention that Lebron has never carried a franchise that never won to a title. So he certainly won't do it here in a much more difficult era.
    And he had a good cast just lost, remember he got 2 bronze medals with superior casts as well.
    Wrong. If Lebron's career was in the same place as Jordan's (Lebron's 1st season coincides with Jordan's first season and etc), Lebron would be better than the 2 of them. Lebron's prime is arguably 1 of the best primes in NBA history in terms of talent and dominance. I can understand Hakeem but Robinson isn't touching Lebron's prime.

    What the hell has that have to do with anything? What does the past have to do with the present? I suppose it's easier for Lebron was on the current Pistons team and win the title compared to if he was on the 1990-1998 Bulls team in place of Jordan because the Pistons won in 2004 and back in the 80's despite the fact that those historical aspects having no effect on the present game. What a pathetic argument.

    Who cares if he never took a franchise that never won before to a title. Are you saying a team that won before is easier to win the title with despite them having none of the same players, management and coaches just because they won years ago?

    Lol, are you bringing in International career? And using Lebron's 1 Bronze medal in the Olympics as 19 year old with what everyone can realize was a horribly organized up team?
    Last edited by Raps08-09 Champ; 08-16-2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Spelling

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,620
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Wrong. If Lebron's career was in the same place as Jordan's (Lebron's 1st season coincides with Jordan's first season and etc), Lebron would be better than the 2 of them. Lebron's prime is arguably 1 of the best primes in NBA history in terms of talent and dominance. I can understand Hakeem but Robinson isn't touching Lebron's prime.

    What the hell has that have to do with anything? What does the past have to do with the present? I suppose it's easier for Lebron was on the current Pistons team and win the title compared to if he was on the 1990-1998 Bulls team in place of Jordan because the Pistons won in 2004 and back in the 80's despite the fact that those historical aspects having no effect on the present game. What a pathetic argument.

    Who cares if he never took a franchise that never won before to a title. Are you saying a team that won before is easier to win the title with despite them having none of the same players, management and coaches just because they won years ago?
    Except it would not. Lebron needed a guy who was a proven winner in order to win and a guy who is a better performer than he is in the finals in order to win. Not to mention needed two top 5 players to be injured for the entire playoffs. Hakeem took an organization that never won and turned them into champions something Lebron never did.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36,489
    vCash
    1090
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    False, Lebron had a guy who was a proven winner in Ben Wallace and then had a guy who won it all in Shaq who is a 1x league mvp winner and 3x finals mvp winner.

    Not to mention in this era you had role players win finals mvp in Billups, Parker and Pierce.

    Not to mention guys like Jason Terry outscore you.

    Lebron was pushed 7 games by a team missing a starter and also he lost with HCA against inferior teams. Teams with a worse SRS rating as well.

    I like how you bring up MJ went against the Knicks and went 7 but failed to mention Lebron went against a weaker center in Dwight and lost with HCA despite having the superior team.


    Are you ****ing serious?

    Because Ben Wallace and Shaq in their late 30's makes it so much easier to win a title when they are barely as relevant compared to when they were in their championship seasons.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36,489
    vCash
    1090
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Except it would not. Lebron needed a guy who was a proven winner in order to win and a guy who is a better performer than he is in the finals in order to win. Not to mention needed two top 5 players to be injured for the entire playoffs. Hakeem took an organization that never won and turned them into champions something Lebron never did.
    1. If Wade had never won before, the results in the finals would be the same.

    2. Lebron would have beat a healthy Bulls team and a healthy Magic team.

    3. So what if he never took a team that never won before? That's certainly not all his fault. And that argument is completely flawed. Are you trying to tell me if a team won 20 years ago, winning a title with that ring wasn't as difficult as winning with a team that never won before?

    Makes all 3 points irrelevant.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •