Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Where would Prime Bird rank in the NBA Today?

Would he be by far the best player? Would he even be the best player?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Best Player??? Top 2? Top 3?
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    top 3.

vCash
    Who would be better?
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Lebron and Durant are possibly better. Really no real way to tell who's going to perform better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dh144498 View Post
    Lebron and Durant are possibly better. Really no real way to tell who's going to perform better.
    So you are saying Bird may be the 3rd best SF in the league today?
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Bird doesn't know if hes ever seen anyone win in the dominant fashion of Bron so I think its fair to say he would be behind Bron TODAY

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Bird doesn't know if hes ever seen anyone win in the dominant fashion of Bron so I think its fair to say he would be behind Bron TODAY
    How so? Bird was equally as dominant with more stars. Bron got outscored by Durant in the finals so clearly not more dominant. He only wonbecause he had a proven champion on his team that won finals MVP.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls:22951198
    How so?
    Cuz Bird says so.

Bird was equally as dominant with more stars. Bron got outscored by Durant in the finals so clearly not more dominant. He only wonbecause he had a proven champion on his team that won finals MVP.
    Nonsense

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    Cuz Bird says so.
    What the hell does that mean?

Nonsense

Everything I said was true. You trying to say Wade doesn't have a finals mvp and didn't lead a franchise that never won before a title?

Also the fact that Bird doesn't know that Melo averaged the same as Lebron in round 1, nor does he know that Durant averaged more in the finals and shot a better FG% than Lebron. Can't be one of the greatest runs ever when you are getting outscored in a series and someone shoots better than you as well.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    What the hell does that mean?
    Read the first post, where Bird doesnt know if hes ever seen someone dominate his way to a title the way Bron just did.

Everything I said was true. You trying to say Wade doesn't have a finals mvp and didn't lead a franchise that never won before a title?
    Im saying what your trying to allude to is nonsense.

Also the fact that Bird doesn't know that Melo averaged the same as Lebron in round 1, nor does he know that Durant averaged more in the finals and shot a better FG% than Lebron. Can't be one of the greatest runs ever when you are getting outscored in a series and someone shoots better than you as well.
    Thats not a fact, can you show me that Bird has the inability to read a boxscore because this very thread is about his studious behavior.

Secondly, nobody gives a **** about what you define as a great run. We (Bird and I) arent concerned with scoring averages, we are focused on the TOTALITY of a players contributions.

vCash
    Read the first post, where Bird doesnt know if hes ever seen someone dominate his way to a title the way Bron just did.

Im saying what your trying to allude to is nonsense.

Thats not a fact, can you show me that Bird has the inability to read a boxscore because this very thread is about his studious behavior.

Secondly, nobody gives a **** about what you define as a great run. We (Bird and I) arent concerned with scoring averages, we are focused on the TOTALITY of a players contributions.
    Yeah but when someone averages 31 ppg on 55% FG and you average 29 ppg on 48% in the finals then that means they had a more dominant finals. Reason Bron won was because he already had a proven champion on his team in his prime that won as the man already.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    lol idk why someone would prefer Lebron's run over Bird's 84 and 86 runs.
    And just because Bird implied Lebron's run is better than his runs you take his words for it.
    Ok then. Magic and West said Kobe's the greatest laker of all time. I guess it MUST be true as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Yeah but when someone averages 31 ppg on 55% FG and you average 29 ppg on 48% in the finals then that means they had a more dominant finals. Reason Bron won was because he already had a proven champion on his team in his prime that won as the man already.
    Hogwash

Quote Originally Posted by dh144498 View Post
    lol idk why someone would prefer Lebron's run over Bird's 84 and 86 runs.
    And just because Bird implied Lebron's run is better than his runs you take his words for it.
    Ok then. Magic and West said Kobe's the greatest laker of all time. I guess it MUST be true as well.
    Nothing can be said with 100% certainty but I consider those some fine endorsements to an already valid claim. Bron was just tremendous.

vCash
    Hogwash
    What does this mean?
    - Michael Jordan

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast