Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    9,714
    vCash
    1500
    I'll be seeing

    New Found Glory
    Transit
    Every Time I Die
    Senses Fail

    Not as good as last years lineup with Set Your Goals and The Wonder Years.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    A Phillies Phan in Ocean Twp & BKLYN
    Posts
    5,365
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Movielife fan?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Cant say I'm the biggest fan, but I did enjoy them during their existence. Some pretty sweet music. I'm guessing you are a fan of theirs?
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The Movielife was awesome. Local band, Caruana's the man. Saw their farewell show about 6 months ago. Played every song and Brand New was the special guest.
    That's awesome you guys like them. I did a few dates with them while my band J-Majesty was on tour.
    Last edited by thefeckcampaign; 06-11-2012 at 04:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucis View Post
    Parity is about equality of opportunity, not equality of results.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,511
    vCash
    1500
    I haven't been to a warped tour in a good 8 years, but I have been to about 6. 1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004.

    I might go to this years but the line up isn't that great IMO.

    Got to support the hometown boys.... Blessthefall

    I'll also watch
    The Used
    Taking Back Sunday
    Every Time I Die
    Of Mice and Men
    Iwrestledabearonce
    Falling in Reverse
    Anti-Flag
    Chelsea Grin

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,498
    vCash
    1150
    It's so bad this year.

    The only bands I would see on this are

    For Today which is like 50% reason to go.

    Breathe Carolina
    ETID
    The Ghost Inside
    Miss May I

    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Can't ****ing wait. This will be my fifth year in a row. Probably going to the Minneapolis and Milwaukee dates.

    Excited for:
    Bayside
    blessthefall
    Man Overboard
    Mayday Parade
    Mephis May Fire
    Miss May I
    Motionless in White
    Of Mice & Men
    Pierce the Veil
    Sleeping with Sirens
    I HIGHLEY recommend you check out For Today they seem like they would be right down your alley.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    That's awesome you guys like them. I did a few dates with them while my band J-Majesty was on tour.
    Movielife is one of my all time favs. Miss them, Northstar, and Hot Rod Circuit.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    9,714
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    It's so bad this year.

    The only bands I would see on this are

    For Today which is like 50% reason to go.

    Breathe Carolina
    ETID
    The Ghost Inside
    Miss May I



    I HIGHLEY recommend you check out For Today they seem like they would be right down your alley.
    For Today is awesome but IMO they need to break away from their song pattern. Each song seems to be bass drops followed by breakdown after breakdown.

    I also totally forgot that The Ghost Inside is playing. I love that band, can't wait to seem them again.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,498
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    For Today is awesome but IMO they need to break away from their song pattern. Each song seems to be bass drops followed by breakdown after breakdown.

    I also totally forgot that The Ghost Inside is playing. I love that band, can't wait to seem them again.
    Their new stuff sounds horrible, but I LOVED Portraits. and Breaker was really good as well. They do have some bass drops and quite a few breakdowns but they also have really good sweep picking and their riffs are still pretty creative. Also those vocals lol.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @MattHunt22
    Posts
    6,317
    vCash
    500
    I'm pumped about this lineup.

    Mayday Parade is my favorite band.
    Also excited for:
    All Time Low
    Taking Back Sunday
    Yellowcard
    The Used
    We the Kings
    New Found Glory
    You Me at Six
    Breathe Carolina
    Four Year Strong
    Falling In Reverse

    Not even sure how I'm going to see all them.. upset Rise Against won't be at my show


    If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,941
    vCash
    2109
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    I'm pumped about this lineup.

    Mayday Parade is my favorite band.
    Also excited for:
    All Time Low
    Taking Back Sunday
    Yellowcard
    The Used
    We the Kings
    New Found Glory
    You Me at Six
    Breathe Carolina
    Four Year Strong
    Falling In Reverse

    Not even sure how I'm going to see all them.. upset Rise Against won't be at my show
    Same

    Gonna go mostly for Yellowcard. Wanna see how the new guy plays in a show. Besides I got free tix might go see some others.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Napa, CA
    Posts
    15,010
    vCash
    2500
    I'm really tempted to go this year...., Haven't been in a few years. Went every year from 2001-2008 (and played in 2005 for a few of the shows with my old band, Slick Willy).
    Looking forward to possibly seeing:

    Rise Against
    Taking Back Sunday
    Falling in Reverse
    NFG
    The Used
    Yellowcard
    Streetlight Manifesto
    Senses Fail
    I Am The Avalanche
    We Are The In Crowd
    Bayside
    Tatiana Demaria
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!


    49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107:22302590
    Live right by the amphitheater in Tinley park, Illinois and have gone a couple times. However, the lineups have gotten worse and there are just wayy too many scene **** walking around for my taste nowadays. It's become a teenage stomping ground, at least here.

    Couldnt agree more man im from the area too and the only way ill be going is if my band wins the ernie ball and we play ( were in the top 25) which is very possible.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,076
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    I went in 2008 and 2010 in Ventura, California. I love it. Going again this year. Just put in my absence request for work yesterday, and buying my ticket this week. Warped is amazing. This year is going to be awesome.

    I am extremely excited for:

    Mayday Parade
    We The Kings
    Yellowcard
    All Time Low
    Senses Fail
    Taking Back Sunday
    Vinnie Caruana
    We Are The In Crowd
    The Used

    I am disappointed Rise Against and Lostprophets will not be in Ventura. Two bands I would love to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    I'm pumped about this lineup.

    Mayday Parade is my favorite band.
    Also excited for:
    All Time Low
    Taking Back Sunday
    Yellowcard
    The Used
    We the Kings
    New Found Glory
    You Me at Six
    Breathe Carolina
    Four Year Strong
    Falling In Reverse

    Not even sure how I'm going to see all them.. upset Rise Against won't be at my show
    Looks like we need to be friends lol.
    TAKE PRIDE

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    @MattHunt22
    Posts
    6,317
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Looks like we need to be friends lol.
    Haha I know, I was very surprised to find another Mayday Parade fan, despite a list similar to mine


    If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,076
    vCash
    1500
    Mayday Parade is like the love of my life. Such an awesome band. Among the best concerts I have ever been to when I saw them.

    My Warped Tour date is tomorrow in Ventura, California!!! I am too excited for words!
    TAKE PRIDE

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Guelph
    Posts
    888
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    I went in 2008 and 2010 in Ventura, California. I love it. Going again this year. Just put in my absence request for work yesterday, and buying my ticket this week. Warped is amazing. This year is going to be awesome.

    I am extremely excited for:

    Mayday Parade
    We The Kings
    Yellowcard
    All Time Low
    Senses Fail
    Taking Back Sunday
    Vinnie Caruana
    We Are The In Crowd
    The Used

    I am disappointed Rise Against and Lostprophets will not be in Ventura. Two bands I would love to see.
    Did work give you the time off?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •