Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pistolvania
    Posts
    30,495
    vCash
    1500

    Vans Warped Tour

    Has anyone ever gone to one and is anyone going to a show this year?

    I've gone twice and haven't gone in about 3 to 4 years or so. I'm really thinking about going this year to the St. Pete one.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,137
    vCash
    1500
    I went in 2008 and 2010 in Ventura, California. I love it. Going again this year. Just put in my absence request for work yesterday, and buying my ticket this week. Warped is amazing. This year is going to be awesome.

    I am extremely excited for:

    Mayday Parade
    We The Kings
    Yellowcard
    All Time Low
    Senses Fail
    Taking Back Sunday
    Vinnie Caruana
    We Are The In Crowd
    The Used

    I am disappointed Rise Against and Lostprophets will not be in Ventura. Two bands I would love to see.
    TAKE PRIDE

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Superior, WI
    Posts
    17,002
    vCash
    1213
    Can't ****ing wait. This will be my fifth year in a row. Probably going to the Minneapolis and Milwaukee dates.

    Excited for:
    Bayside
    blessthefall
    Man Overboard
    Mayday Parade
    Mephis May Fire
    Miss May I
    Motionless in White
    Of Mice & Men
    Pierce the Veil
    Sleeping with Sirens

    "Soft-spoken sweet-smelling Sansa, who loved silks, songs, chivalry and tall gallant knights with handsome faces."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pistolvania
    Posts
    30,495
    vCash
    1500
    Looking forward to:

    Bayside (I could go and see them every week if I could)
    All Time Low
    Four Years Strong
    Lost Prophets
    New Found Glory
    Streetlight Manifesto
    Taking Back Sunday

    I have to listen to a bunch of the other bands. I haven't kept up to date with a lot of newer bands so hopefully I like some of them. Echo Movement sounded good from what I listened to.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    22,603
    vCash
    1500
    I went once in 2005. I pretty much went for Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, and Offspring that year. I was pissed Offspring only got 30 minutes. I like NFG, but I don't like them enough to sit through the other stuff

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,791
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    I went in 2008 and 2010 in Ventura, California. I love it. Going again this year. Just put in my absence request for work yesterday, and buying my ticket this week. Warped is amazing. This year is going to be awesome.

    I am extremely excited for:

    Mayday Parade
    We The Kings
    Yellowcard
    All Time Low
    Senses Fail
    Taking Back Sunday
    Vinnie Caruana
    We Are The In Crowd
    The Used

    I am disappointed Rise Against and Lostprophets will not be in Ventura. Two bands I would love to see.
    Movielife fan?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,953
    vCash
    1500
    The lineup should be way better than it is. Give me 3 or 4 of Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequn, The Killers, Incubus, Fall Out Boy, Blink 182, Taking Back Sunday, Motion City Soundtrack, even Kings of Leon and I'd probably go.

    Our QB > Yours

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,137
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Movielife fan?
    Cant say I'm the biggest fan, but I did enjoy them during their existence. Some pretty sweet music. I'm guessing you are a fan of theirs?
    TAKE PRIDE

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,791
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Cant say I'm the biggest fan, but I did enjoy them during their existence. Some pretty sweet music. I'm guessing you are a fan of theirs?
    The Movielife was awesome. Local band, Caruana's the man. Saw their farewell show about 6 months ago. Played every song and Brand New was the special guest.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,137
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The Movielife was awesome. Local band, Caruana's the man. Saw their farewell show about 6 months ago. Played every song and Brand New was the special guest.
    Nice! That's pretty sweet. Sounds like it would be a sick show. I am excited to see Vinnie at Warped. He is awesome.
    TAKE PRIDE

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    1500
    [IMG]***********************************[/IMG]
    much appreciated

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,796
    vCash
    1500
    I got my ticket for dallas.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,479
    vCash
    1500
    Every band that you men listed. I love rock, but those bands are part of the reason rock is dead.
    [CENTER[IMG]http://static.rogerebert.com/redactor_assets/pictures/scanners/moonrise-kingdom-wes-andersons-miniatures/mkwhatbird-thumb-510x275-49306.jpg[/CENTER]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tinley Park/Worth
    Posts
    19,364
    vCash
    1500
    Live right by the amphitheater in Tinley park, Illinois and have gone a couple times. However, the lineups have gotten worse and there are just wayy too many scene **** walking around for my taste nowadays. It's become a teenage stomping ground, at least here.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,137
    vCash
    1500
    2 weeks from today is my local Warped Tour!!!! So excited!!!
    TAKE PRIDE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •