Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Help a Canadian Grad Student and win free tickets to a CFL Game!

Hi everyone,

My name is Tyler Hummel and I am a graduate student in Marketing and Consumer Studies from the University of Guelph in Ontario. My research interests are in the area of sports attendance and along with my research supervisor Vinay Kanetkar, PhD, I am currently conducting a study that seeks to understand the factors that Canadian Football League fans consider when choosing to attend a game.

If you could please find the time (no more than 15-20 minutes) to complete the survey at the below link (through the widely used surveymonkey.com), it would be greatly appreciated. As compensation for your time, you will be entered into a random draw to win two tickets to see your local Canadian Football League team play. There will be eight unique draws held, one for each local fan base. Each participant may only enter once, with a unique and valid email address required. The email address will be not be connected to your responses in any way and will only be used to determine the eight prize winners. You will only be contacted further if you specifically request to be or if you win the tickets.

I don't need a large number of respondents and the survey will be closed when I reach the appropriate amount, so you should have pretty good odds of winning the tickets!

Here's the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D7Q9X9X

Thanks for your time,

Tyler Hummel

vCash
    Hello again everyone,

Thanks to anyone who has taken the time to complete the survey. We are still looking for more respondents, remember - we're giving away a total of 16 tickets to CFL games! The survey itself is very quick and early feedback from respondents suggest it is quite simple so hopefully you'll find it worthwhile and not too much of a burden. Thanks everyone, your time is greatly appreciated.

Tyler Hummel