Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    I'm sure Butters would be more than happy to help you out.
    thanks you for understanding.
    Thank you Glazer's for the free tickets!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbucsfan View Post
    Do you think we would bring him back on a cheap salary as DT depth as Price and McCoy have injury issues?
    Na we got Amobi Okoye and Gary Gibson for that ... were set at DT IMO

with Roy Miller and Frank Okam on the back burner not to mention 2 young potential studs in Myles Wade and Jordan Nix

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    our roster at the moment (defense)

DE
    Adrian Clayborn
    Michael Bennett
    George Johnson
    Daniel Te'o-Nesheim
    Hilee Taylor
    Quintin Anderson
    E.J. Wilson

DT
    Gerald McCoy
    Brian Price
    Amobi Okoye
    Gary Gibson
    Myles Wade
    Roy Miller
    Frank Okam
    Jordan Nix

LB
    Mason Foster
    Lavonte David
    Dekoda Watson
    Quincy Black
    Rennie Curran
    Adam Hayward
    Najee Goode
    Jacob Cutrera

DB
    Aqib Talib
    Eric Wright
    E.J. Biggers
    Myron Lewis
    Keith Tandy
    Anthony Gaitor
    Leonard Johnson
    Ronde Barber
    Cody Grimm
    Mark Barron
    Larry Asante
    Ahmad Black
    Tramain Thomas
    Sean Baker
    Devin Holland
    Derrick Roberson

id like us to add a DE and MLB through free agency ... Im still holding out hope that my Bucs bring in Gary Brackett for a 1 year deal

Mason needs to be moved to the outside IMO

If you have great defense, create turnovers and great special teams, you can win 10 games - Lovie Smith

vCash
    I like our D this year. We have "young guys with tons of potential" everywhere. Hopefully we'll finally start to reap the rewards from these guys' potential. Johnson & Okoye should both have huge impacts this year & our LB core will be one of the most athletic in the league.
    Last edited by ballchamp70; 05-31-2012 at 12:38 AM.

Ready to Shock the World

vCash
    I would like to see us grab 2 maybe 3 more free agents. I would like Marcus McNeil if he passes the physical, adding him at RT would give us the best OL in the NFL period. We could then move Dotson or Meridith to OG and Larsen to center. Then Andre Goodman in case Talib has to go spend time in the box with Bubba
    Last edited by chris05676; 05-31-2012 at 10:20 AM.

vCash
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers need magnificent seven for franchise turnaround

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/footb...br-br-/1232775

vCash
    Control is what Bucs coach Greg Schiano has always been known for. From the thermostat in meetings rooms to the messages on the scoreboard, he keeps a tight grip on things.

But he can be a little wild on the mound.

Schiano threw out the first pitch in Friday night’s Rays-Orioles game at Tropicana Field. Rays manager Joe Maddon did the honors of squatting behind home plate to receive the offering.

But Schiano, who stood just outside the grass cutout on the mound, sailed the pitch well over Maddon’s head and nearly struck the backstop in mid-air.

Nuke Laloosh would’ve been proud.

“I should’ve gotten up on the mound I guess, huh?’ Schiano said smiling. “Too much strength. I’ve got to get out of the weight room.

Save us, Jameis.

vCash
    ESPN's K.C. Joyner has busted out the yards per attempt stat once again to analyse various NFL players, and he comes to one really surprising conclusion: Vincent Jackson may just be the best wide receiver in the entire NFL. Joyner bases this on Jackson's statistical performance against his top-rated cornerbacks, defined as cornerbacks who allow fewer than 9 yards per attempt.

Jackson was the only wideout to top the 11-yard mark in this category. Any concerns that this was due to his working extra hard to land a big free-agent contract should be alleviated by the fact that he posted an 11.7 YPA on 60 targets in this category in 2009, his last full NFL season. This just provides more evidence that Tampa Bay quite possibly made the best free-agent pickup this offseason when they signed Jackson. He gives Josh Freeman a dangerous downfield target, something that was lacking for Tampa Bay last year.
    Just for comparison, Calvin Johnson averaged 8 yards per attempt in this category. 2nd place was Victor Cruz and he averaged 10.9 YPA.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2urung3.jpg

vCash
    Justin Blackmon arrested for a DUI, I'm here to say I was wrong
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    ESPN's K.C. Joyner has busted out the yards per attempt stat once again to analyse various NFL players, and he comes to one really surprising conclusion: Vincent Jackson may just be the best wide receiver in the entire NFL. Joyner bases this on Jackson's statistical performance against his top-rated cornerbacks, defined as cornerbacks who allow fewer than 9 yards per attempt.

Just for comparison, Calvin Johnson averaged 8 yards per attempt in this category. 2nd place was Victor Cruz and he averaged 10.9 YPA.
    Awesome stat. We haven't had a deep threat like Jackson since the Joey Galloway days.

Save us, Jameis.

vCash
    Do you think we would bring him back on a cheap salary as DT depth as Price and McCoy have injury issues?
    I think Dom has made it clear we are moving on. He would be the last FA I would epect us to sign outside of TO!
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    The latest from OTA's:

Cody Grimm is practicing as first-round pick Mark Barron's primary backup at strong safety at Bucs OTAs.
    The Bucs no longer use safeties interchangeably, so Grimm is now strictly a strong safety. Ahmad Black is FS Ronde Barber's backup. Grimm was a solid starter his first two seasons, but durability has been a big concern. He's missed 18-of-32 possible games so far in his career.
    Ahmad Black is running as the Bucs' second-team free safety at OTAs.
    He's behind converted CB Ronde Barber, while Cody Grimm is practicing as Mark Barron's top backup at strong safety. Barber will drop down to cover the slot on passing downs this season, which could move Black into a nickel back role if he holds off Grimm and Larry Asante to be the Bucs' third safety.

Save us, Jameis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Justin Blackmon arrested for a DUI, I'm here to say I was wrong
    For all the times I see you coming in to puff up and say you were right and all the I told you so's I appreciate and comend you for coming in and claiming it when your wrong as well. Most only claim the rights not the wrongs.

vCash
    As the Tampa Bay Buccaneers continue to tweak their 90-man offseason roster in anticipation of training camp, the defensive line welcomed two new members to start the first week of June.

Fifth-year veteran Wallace Gilberry and seventh-year man Jayme Mitchell, both ends, arrived on Monday in time to participate in the team's next three upcoming organized team activity (OTA) workouts on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Both Gilberry and Mitchell agreed to one-year deals with the team. To make room on the roster, the Buccaneers released defensive end Hilee Taylor and waived rookie defensive tackle Myles Wade.
    http://www.buccaneers.com/news/artic...f-fa1f30d12ec9

Gilberry has a good chance to make the team IMO. He had 7 sacks two seasons ago for the Chiefs.
    Last edited by Quikdraw; 06-04-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Save us, Jameis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by magicbucssox View Post
    justin blackmon arrested for a dui, i'm here to say i was wrong
    respect.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast