Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    vCash
    Ok so after sleeping on yesterdays loss I'm still not too happy with Freeman but however I do realize that he is most likely gonna be our QB for at least another year and I'll just have to deal with it, but I wanna run by a little scenario I thought of in my head so please don't rip my balls of if you don't like it. I know its not gonna happen, its just for fun.

What if we traded Freeman to KC for Brandon Flowers, Dexter McCluster and a 2nd round pick. Flowers comes in a immediately fixes the CB need and McCluster is the slot and return guy. Then on draft day, at the rate were playing we'll be picking just outside the top 10 or even 10, we swap 1st's and give up a 3rd and 4th to whomever to slide up and take Geno Smith. That still leaves us with 2 early 2nd rounders and we hit big last year in the second round and that still leaves us what were gonna do in Free Agency. Just something I thought up and wanted some reactions. Thoughts?

vCash
    Wouldn’t happen…..

Here is the problem and why I was rather mean about your posts yesterday. The problem with walking away from Freeman at this point is to develop a QB who will be successful in this league GENERALY it take 3-5 years of investment. You don’t need to look farther than Matt Ryan, Tom Brady, Arron Rodgers and Eli Manning to prove this point. So let’s play it out we flush Freeman... now we start over, it takes 3-4 more years to see if our new QB is the man, worst yet Josh was let go of too soon so he is probably awesome now. No offense but it’s a horrid idea especially because truth be told we don’t know what we have with Freeman yet.

I mean maybe your okay with that but a mistake like that will get Dom and Shiano fired. We did something like that once before with Steve Young, as a franchise we cannot afford to do it again. That kind of error would set up back tremendously.

vCash
    No problem...my question is though what if Freeman is playing like this next year do you honestly wanna shell out 6 years 60-70 million to a guy who hasn't taken us to the playoffs, has a 23-31 record as of now and this season completion percentage is lower than Blaine Gabberts and Mark Sanchez??? And going into the last year of his contract I think we do have a good idea of who Freeman is...Honestly I am okay with that because Geno would be coming into a damn near dream scenario Top 10 WR and RB, arguably Top 10 Oline when Davin and Nicks come back. I just think our team would be so much better if we did that...I know its not gonna happen just dreaming.

vCash
    i hate to be an *******

that plan was completely ****ing ******** all the way around....you completely **** on the guy and then make a bogus trade with the chiefs giving away a really valuable draft pick, their best corner and 2nd best wr.......that makes a ton of ****ing sense dude

josh is going to be the quarterback of the tampa bay buccaneers for at minimum the next 5 years....

and geno smith is complete ****ing garbage, why you think that p.o.s. is worth anything is beyond me.....classic trap of no good qbs and overdrafting of a qb....akili smith is somewhere laughing his *** off right now, with jamarcus russell and ryan leaf

We Want Winston

vCash
    Is it time for this ******* to go or what?

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=80433

We Want Winston

vCash
    ^^^getting out of the contract offer to him could prove to be a blessing. 7.5 mil a year can buy better.

vCash
    NFL.com's Gregg Rosenthal suggests the Giants could cut ties with LE Justin Tuck this offseason.
    "[Osi] Umenyiora and Tuck top the list of potential big names that could be let go," writes Rosenthal. Tuck, 30 in March, posted back-to-back down seasons in 2011 and 2012. He registered just five sacks last season and enters Week 17 with a meager three sacks. Tuck is due $4.5 million in the final year of a five-year, $30 million deal in 2013.
    Damn what if Tuck is cut
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Damn what if Tuck is cut
    He's kinda had back to back poor seasons (true one he got a ring) remember reading somewhere that someone said he's lost a step. That being said we need all the D help we can get, but i think someone will overpay for him which i hope we wouldn't do.

vCash
    @RCummingsTBO: Michael Bennett's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, is alraedy suggesting Mike and brother Martellus coudl reunite with NYG. Bucs will have say in that

Fails in line with the Tuck and Osi being cut rumors. I perfer Cliff Avril on Michael Johnsson anyhow. Bennett has had a decent season, but never a double digit guy like Avril whom Detroit can afford another tag on. Nor can we on a Bennett tag
    Last edited by MagicBucsSox; 12-27-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Here is a good read on our front seven:

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/ext...-lavonte-david

Just imagine how scary this defense will be once the pass rush and secondary is addressed.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536