Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Tiquan definitely stepped his game up. What do you expect from a 3rd 4th or 5th reciever. You were dissing the **** outta MW19 when I came here. You haven't even ate your humble pie and you bringing up Cribbs and Ginn. If we bring in any recievers it will be low profile low money guys. Mike needs an extension, the earlier they do it the cheaper it will be, because hes gonna keep getting better. This is only his 3rd year in the league. Most WRs have not hit their stride in their 3rd year. I don't think hes maxed out his potential.

With Vincent and Mike getting a ton of attnetion from opposing defenses as well as Doug Martin causing major problem. Low profile high effort guys like Tiquan have the potential to produce when called upon. Wish that mother Fer would lose the hair though.

As far as where Tiquan was drafted it doesnt matter. Brady 6th rounder, Cruz undrafted. Those are obviously exceptions to the rule. There are tons of guys who produce to some degree that were late rounders, cut, or whatever.

LGB was undrafted and cut by the Titans.

We Want Winston

vCash
    First off only person in this forum wanted mike Williams? Hmmm me. Your showing up new talking loud. I got a $260 #19 wtf I can be hard on a guy because I believe in him.

Your nothing more than a Pom Pom fan. Block me
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    First off only person in this forum wanted mike Williams? Hmmm me. Your showing up new talking loud. I got a $260 #19 wtf I can be hard on a guy because I believe in him.

But then you guys wouldnt argue....what else would I do?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksbucs View Post
    but then you guys wouldnt argue....what else would i do?
    ^^^
    Last edited by Capital T; 11-16-2012 at 07:05 AM.
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Parker isn't even on the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post

Not true I was saying to draft him before almost any one. I would now like to point out I live in Syracuse and my cuz played WR with mike at SU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy44 View Post
    Not true I was saying to draft him before almost any one. I would now like to point out I live in Syracuse and my cuz played WR with mike at SU.
    If that's the case then my bad. I know there was like two other ppl wanting him, but the consensus in this room was leave him alone because his DUI situation and ppl here "omg Golden Tate is so much better than him" idiocies like that. I said take him round 2.

But that's all over
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Mike was/is still the man up here. I love Mike. He is probably my favorite Buccaneer. The guys from Buff, he is one of the very few representing upstate NY in the NFL at a high level. Where he passes a guy like Gronk is the fact that he played at Cuse my favorite college team, and now plays for my favorite NFL team. He didn't move to PA for his senior year of high school and then go to college in Arizona(oh how shameful).

@MBS All I remember is when it was draft time, you were calling for a WR overhaul and when you explained your reason you were putting Mike down majorly. Like he was garbage and should be out 3rd WR or something. The man is a stud. We sign Vincent Jackson obv. pushing Mike down the depth chart and your lobbying for our top 5 pick to be used on a WR. That is a strange way to show love bruh bruh. You know those people you hated that were Golden Tating? Thats how you were acting, just saying.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Mike was/is still the man up here. I love Mike. He is probably my favorite Buccaneer. The guys from Buff, he is one of the very few representing upstate NY in the NFL at a high level. Where he passes a guy like Gronk is the fact that he played at Cuse my favorite college team, and now plays for my favorite NFL team. He didn't move to PA for his senior year of high school and then go to college in Arizona(oh how shameful).

@MBS All I remember is when it was draft time, you were calling for a WR overhaul and when you explained your reason you were putting Mike down majorly. Like he was garbage and should be out 3rd WR or something. The man is a stud. We sign Vincent Jackson obv. pushing Mike down the depth chart and your lobbying for our top 5 pick to be used on a WR. That is a strange way to show love bruh bruh. You know those people you hated that were Golden Tating? Thats how you were acting, just saying.
    Bwallstreet. , I luv me some MW19. He is absolutely one of my fav players. Since u said Cuse is your college team (like me). FYI my Cuz is M Sales #5 from SU. This would never happen but my dream scenario would be he somehow ends up suiting up for the Bucs after college

vCash
    Like I said before and ill say it again..we are the only fans that argue with each other smh
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan40 View Post
    Like I said before and ill say it again..we are the only fans that argue with each other smh
    I actually liked that and I completely disagree

vCash
    Bwallstreet. , I luv me some MW19. He is absolutely one of my fav players. Since u said Cuse is your college team (like me). FYI my Cuz is M Sales #5 from SU. This would never happen but my dream scenario would be he somehow ends up suiting up for the Bucs after college
    Marcus is the bomb homie. Obv. there would be a small chance of him comming to Tampa anyways but I dont think it would happen because of the kind of reciever he is. He has that kind of all around game, if you know what I mean. Meaning hes not an overly fast guy. I think Mike and Vincent are so similar in that respect thats why Benn is having trouble making an impact, hes very similar to Mike and Vincent as well. Tiquan is a little different, he brings some different things. I thinnk if they go after a reciever which Im not sure they will, it will be a small quick little guy. A true slot guy/

Now don't take offense to this, Im just asking. Do you think Alec Lemon is a better reciever then Marcus or what? Van Chew was in here this past summer for tryouts so there is always a chance for either one of them to at least get a look down here if not drafted. I think Marcus will end up getting a late selection 5-7 unless he raises his stock which is possible. Glad he put all that other **** from 2011 behind him.

And yes dawg I definitely bleed orange and blue, you know the area. Syracuse basketball rarely fairs to entertain and the first Football game I ever saw on TV or live? Syracuse game Donovan McNabb 1998, I believe. Dude put up like 50 points in the first half and got benched. He was on fire so they put in the backup and he put up some more it was nuts. I remember the Ricky/Donovan draft and blindly rooting for Donovan and all the philly fans booing.

Lastly Justin Pugh, Ryan Nassib, Shemarko Thomas along with Sales, Lemon. You think we go after any? Pugh and Thomas could help this team in my belief. I think Pugh is underrated and would be a good backup, same with Thomas whos a playmaker just like P.Thomas who is the ****in man.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Boom Alec Lemon for the win, just likw he did against USF

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Marcus is the bomb homie. Obv. there would be a small chance of him comming to Tampa anyways but I dont think it would happen because of the kind of reciever he is. He has that kind of all around game, if you know what I mean. Meaning hes not an overly fast guy. I think Mike and Vincent are so similar in that respect thats why Benn is having trouble making an impact, hes very similar to Mike and Vincent as well. Tiquan is a little different, he brings some different things. I thinnk if they go after a reciever which Im not sure they will, it will be a small quick little guy. A true slot guy/

Now don't take offense to this, Im just asking. Do you think Alec Lemon is a better reciever then Marcus or what? Van Chew was in here this past summer for tryouts so there is always a chance for either one of them to at least get a look down here if not drafted. I think Marcus will end up getting a late selection 5-7 unless he raises his stock which is possible. Glad he put all that other **** from 2011 behind him.

And yes dawg I definitely bleed orange and blue, you know the area. Syracuse basketball rarely fairs to entertain and the first Football game I ever saw on TV or live? Syracuse game Donovan McNabb 1998, I believe. Dude put up like 50 points in the first half and got benched. He was on fire so they put in the backup and he put up some more it was nuts. I remember the Ricky/Donovan draft and blindly rooting for Donovan and all the philly fans booing.

Lastly Justin Pugh, Ryan Nassib, Shemarko Thomas along with Sales, Lemon. You think we go after any? Pugh and Thomas could help this team in my belief. I think Pugh is underrated and would be a good backup, same with Thomas whos a playmaker just like P.Thomas who is the ****in man.
    I don't know who is better lemmon and marcus are both good.... They both have had flashes of greatness. Obviously I root for my fam but i noticed sometimes he seems to disapear. I think defenses seem to be trying to take Marcus away as an option a lot so I think there more afraid of him. Su has some good weapons. I'm not much a fan of the coach. I mean we're losing all these games yet we can seem to put it together to beat the 9th ranked team in the nation. Where is the consistence?

vCash
    To answer the last part of your question. I think Su always feeds talented RB, TE WR cb's o-linemen and d-linemen to the league. I would encourage our staff to look at all those positions because gems can be found. Look at MW19 enough said.....

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast