Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I will say, I hope Bennett if resigned, can talk his bro into coming down.
    Michael Johnson and Cliff Avril are guys who intice me. Also Dorsey and Knighton
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    I will say, I hope Bennett if resigned, can talk his bro into coming down.
    Michael Johnson and Cliff Avril are guys who intice me. Also Dorsey and Knighton
    I think pot roast and Dorsey both need a new scenery.

vCash
    Dorsey does need new scenery and he probably will do well. He's a 3 technique if there ever was one. Gerald McCoy has that locked down, Dorsey's services wouldn't work.

If Miller is replaced we need a true Nose Tackle to resplace him. Which is Knighton cuz I honestly don't know.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Like seriously? Atleast be accurate in your rambilings about me. Never was nor said anything about McCoy, yet alone never said I liked him. Never once call AC overrated , your guy fabricate things I say. All I'VE EVER SAID WAS IF THERRLE IS A BETTER OPTION OUT THERE AT DE (WHICH IM SURE IT WILL BE) IT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED. That's it. Sorry I'm not a cheerleader. Sorry I'm not like everyone else accepting a damn near last pass rush and saying " we need corners" lmao like c'mon bruh
    Okay... No u didn't say we don't need corners, I actually never said u did, actually I agreed with u that we needed some pass rush, and I wouldn't be against looking @ potentials, my comment was addressed to this part of Ur comment, on how Ur talkin about the lesser needed position! So slow, like cmon man lol, u may need to prof read Ur own stuff b4 u get all bent outta shape! As for the rest of my comment, that was only my opinion, it wasn't directed @ u!
    Last edited by Capital T; 11-15-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    @VA are you serious? you ***** and moan up and down about the secondary and now your saying we should address DE instead, which one is it
    Are you serious? Where did I say we should address DE instead of secondary? I was simply agreeing with MBS (lightning will probably strike me now) and his assertion that you were incorrect in your statement.

I believe that CB should be our draft/ FA priority, and not FS or DE as some have suggested. I'm not concerned about DE and believe that our current lack of a pass rush is a result of injuries (see Clayborn and Bowers) as opposed to lack of talent. That being said, I do think that more depth at the position is a need. I would like to see Bowers and AC starting with Bennett and a solid FA or draft pick backing them up. As much as I like him and admire his recent play, I do not believe DTN is the answer as a backup.

In the future, please read and try to comprehend my posts, as opposed to reading and jumping to conclusions. I don't know what's going on in your personal life that you're so unhappy, but you don't need to be so adversarial with everyone who disagrees with you. I've never been to the area, but I'm sure there are plenty of professionals in Syracuse that you can speak to and they can help you to stop hating yourself and everyone around you. I'm rooting for you buddy. Get well soon.

vCash
    Biggest needs:
    1. CB
    2. FS
    3. O-line depth
    4. SLB
    5. TE
    6. DE

Let's all try to agree to an extent here. Some of you say DE is a position that needs to be addressed. I agree, right after these other 5 things are addressed, i'm sure we will look at it.

vCash
    Fun facts as for where we stand D-line vs secondary... Or DE vs CB if u wanna look at it that way:

There's some goods and bads, D-line first: 25th in sacks... Ugh, 1st in run D... 1st in TFL! Now for the secondary: 32nd in passing yards given up... Ugh 3rd in INT's! Overall 16th in points allowed and 4th in take aways, this is good overall, although I agree we need pass rush, and corners more then anything, there's nothing we can do about it @ this point, there's no one available! Sound like a broken record ima stop saying that lol!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BucFanInVA View Post
    Are you serious? Where did I say we should address DE instead of secondary? I was simply agreeing with MBS (lightning will probably strike me now) and his assertion that you were incorrect in your statement.

I believe that CB should be our draft/ FA priority, and not FS or DE as some have suggested. I'm not concerned about DE and believe that our current lack of a pass rush is a result of injuries (see Clayborn and Bowers) as opposed to lack of talent. That being said, I do think that more depth at the position is a need. I would like to see Bowers and AC starting with Bennett and a solid FA or draft pick backing them up. As much as I like him and admire his recent play, I do not believe DTN is the answer as a backup.

In the future, please read and try to comprehend my posts, as opposed to reading and jumping to conclusions. I don't know what's going on in your personal life that you're so unhappy, but you don't need to be so adversarial with everyone who disagrees with you. I've never been to the area, but I'm sure there are plenty of professionals in Syracuse that you can speak to and they can help you to stop hating yourself and everyone around you. I'm rooting for you buddy. Get well soon.
    the reason I was ready to lose it is, what you agreed to about MBS completely goes against this post ^^^ you just wrote. Go back and look what was said. I said when you fix your secondary (like you and I want) that it will help the pass rush. If the coverage is a little better, and the QBs reads arent as clear he holds the ball a little longer. When this happens it gives you pass rushers more time to get to him and they will produce more pressure.

I completely agree that CB should be our main priority in draft and FA, though I think FS needs to be addressed at well or we will plug one hole an open another. I would like to see both filled. MBS is talking about going out and spending big money on a FA DLineman or drafting one in the first round. You surely dont agree with that, as you just wrote so why agree in that previous post.

I dont know if you misunderstood him, or I misunderstood you, really doesnt matter. Only beef I have with you is *****ing and moaning about the guys we have playing instead of calmly criticizing and at the same time encouraging. I am all for exposing problems, but only when people are bringing up solutions and ****.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Biggest needs:
    1. CB
    2. FS
    3. O-line depth
    4. SLB
    5. TE
    6. DE

Let's all try to agree to an extent here. Some of you say DE is a position that needs to be addressed. I agree, right after these other 5 things are addressed, i'm sure we will look at it.
    Completely agreed. I would flip flop 3 and 4 though. I think the fact that Larsen, Meredith and Dotson have all come off the bench shows we have some good depth. Could use a little more sure, especially at tackle with Trueblood leaving. I think Meredith and Larsen have proven they are capable interior backups. Not sure we can say the same about the tackle position.

Dont forget LGB is a FA after this year, and we don't want to run up the miles on our new Mercedes(Dougie) so we will be in the market for a backup RB as well to go along with Doug and Ware(who has played quite decent for us and I think is a good backup/situational player.

We Want Winston

vCash
    WR in the 1st!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TKiv18 View Post
    WR in the 1st!!
    LMAO no, lets go QB Josh Freeman sucks

We Want Winston

vCash
    Chillin here watchin TNF, McKelvin is a FA after this year.

What do you guys think of him as a corner? He's a very good punt returner as he just showed, which would address the PR situation, only question is whether as a corner is he good enough?

We Want Winston

vCash
    Trash corner, rather sign Cribbs or Ginn to PR
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    We dont need to put more money in WR. Underwood has proven he can be efficient in small amounts of playing time. Benn, Parker, Stroughter fight it out for the remaining slots, unless some other undrafted rookie or trainning camp guy really impresses.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Lmao @Benn Stroughter and Parker. Lmao. Have they even played this year? Oh yeah a guy drafted 7th rd cut 2x took their spot

N'please.

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast