Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^^^^This is why i dont think we need to draft a de at all if we keep the 4 we got. He has proven himself to be a very capable backup. 3 man rotation with him as the backup or ac and bowers with him and another backup sounds great to me.

I am all for LOOKING at ANY and EVERY player. I just dont think it will go anywhere with Edwards, I would be against signing unless he wowed our coaches

OR

could give us a ton of inside information for our 2 games against the falcons

We Want Winston

vCash
    Te'o nesham. Is a scrub man we need NEED A STUD . Tired of you guys, this forum and fanbase falling in love with mediocrity just because the guy is on the team. It's disgusting. Fanbase every game sees weak pass rushing yet is ok with it. Lol. It's not ok. Look at the damn numbers. Played more games in October than we had sacks, or as many.
    Last edited by MagicBucsSox; 11-14-2012 at 12:13 AM.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Te'o nesham. Is a scrub man we need NEED A STUD . Tired of you guys, this forum and fanbase falling in love with mediocrity just because the guy is on the team. It's disgusting. Fanbase every game sees weak pass rushing yet is ok with it. Lol. It's not ok. Look at the damn numbers. Played more games in October than we had games, or as many.
    I said he has shown himself to be a capable backup, and he has. if a guy were to go down he could stand in an play decent in his place.

Who is the starter your looking to replace genius? Let's hear it enough beating around the bush. Adrian Clayborn or Michael Bennett...tell all these guys how Bennett playing his *** off all season is horrible and you don't like him.
    Last edited by Quikdraw; 11-14-2012 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Stop using insults

We Want Winston

vCash
    Played more games in October than we had games, or as many.
    how the **** do you play more games in october than we had games????

quite intelligent

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    how the **** do you play more games in october than we had games????

quite intelligent
    First thing, wasn't talking to you. Secondly a knowledgable person would've figured out I mean more games than sacks. Third, Bennett is have a decent season, nothing to blink twice at. Signing him long term will make us a victim of another "contract year".

I want a DE to where if he was having the season Bennett is currently, we say "damn so &so is struggling". That's what we need on the bookend. If Simeon Rice had a season like Bennett is having no one would praise him
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    ^^^^This is why i dont think we need to draft a de at all if we keep the 4 we got. He has proven himself to be a very capable backup. 3 man rotation with him as the backup or ac and bowers with him and another backup sounds great to me.

I am all for LOOKING at ANY and EVERY player. I just dont think it will go anywhere with Edwards, I would be against signing unless he wowed our coaches

OR

could give us a ton of inside information for our 2 games against the falcons
    I didnt mean go out and sign the guy, I meant to give him a glance, a look! Although I am proud of our D-line and the way the control the run game, I must agree with magic a little on this, our inner D-line men are getting doubled and our DE although I don't think ill replace them, they need to win more of the single battles! All I'm saying is bring the guy in see how he looks, it may push our current DE's harder or they may learn better techniques it couldn't hurt! We are good on the line I'm not knocking those guys, but maybe if they rushed with lower pad levels, or better hand technique, etc... We can get just a little more pressure and cause the QB to make more mistakes, our secondary could catch a break! Hell our secondary is a totally different story lol!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    I'd be more for a corner if a decent one was available tho! DE was the topic, but DE really isn't needed right now!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    I didnt mean go out and sign the guy, I meant to give him a glance, a look! Although I am proud of our D-line and the way the control the run game, I must agree with magic a little on this, our inner D-line men are getting doubled and our DE although I don't think ill replace them, they need to win more of the single battles! All I'm saying is bring the guy in see how he looks, it may push our current DE's harder or they may learn better techniques it couldn't hurt! We are good on the line I'm not knocking those guys, but maybe if they rushed with lower pad levels, or better hand technique, etc... We can get just a little more pressure and cause the QB to make more mistakes, our secondary could catch a break! Hell our secondary is a totally different story lol!
    I really don't think he's talking about replacing Adrian Clayborn who is one of the best DE's in the entire division. He keeps saying things like "contract year" for Bennett and completely dismissing Bowers. I know what your talking about and that's all fine and dandy. He's talking signing a big name big money vet(or spending another high draft pick) to pair with Clayborn like Freeney.

For this year I say we ride it out, unless theres someone cheap that can help us short term. For the future I believe in the talent on the roster. I know we need more pressure, they know it, you know it, everyone knows it. I believe AC and DaQuan can and more importantly will get it done. Michael Bennett is a beast and continues to get better year after year, he may have a future with us.

Bennett has 6.0 sacks on the year good for 19th best in the league(11th among DE's). I think some of the weaker links in our secondary have a hard time covering when we blitz and thats why we have so many ineffective blitzes.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Te'o nesham. Is a scrub man we need NEED A STUD . Tired of you guys, this forum and fanbase falling in love with mediocrity just because the guy is on the team. It's disgusting. Fanbase every game sees weak pass rushing yet is ok with it. Lol. It's not ok. Look at the damn numbers. Played more games in October than we had sacks, or as many.
    do guys in this forum have the power to sign and draft players? NO and im glad you dont, so yes we see a weak pass rush almost every game but what can us fans do? nothing but cheer for the guys on the field and hope they get better theres nothing you,me,or anyone else in this forum can do so we have to be ok with it.
    WHAT TIME IS IT RED BARRON? TIME TO BRING THE PAIN

vCash
    I really don't think he's talking about replacing Adrian Clayborn who is one of the best DE's in the entire division. He keeps saying things like "contract year" for Bennett and completely dismissing Bowers. I know what your talking about and that's all fine and dandy. He's talking signing a big name big money vet(or spending another high draft pick) to pair with Clayborn like Freeney.

For this year I say we ride it out, unless theres someone cheap that can help us short term. For the future I believe in the talent on the roster. I know we need more pressure, they know it, you know it, everyone knows it. I believe AC and DaQuan can and more importantly will get it done. Michael Bennett is a beast and continues to get better year after year, he may have a future with us.

Bennett has 6.0 sacks on the year good for 19th best in the league(11th among DE's). I think some of the weaker links in our secondary have a hard time covering when we blitz and thats why we have so many ineffective blitzes.

Double digit sack season is very acceptable since we've not had that in a while so I agree! 4 more and Bennett is there...

vCash
    I'll give you credit for one thing, your opinions never seem to change, but unfortunetly, they are so regularly off base. everybody is a scrub unless they are a first round pick or a established pro bowler. Te'o Nesham is a scrub, Bowers is a bust, Clayborn is overated, Bennett and R. Miller are scrubs. They only player you like on the line is Mccoy and its because he was a top 5 pick.

You clearly do not understand how this league works. This is not the MLB and we are not the Red Sox. We cannot go out and buy the best player at every position because there is a cap in football. Get over your negativity, and credit Dom for finding so many no name players that are more then capable of playing at this level- L. Johnson, E. Biggers, L. Lewis, M. Bennett, Te'o Nesham, L. Blount, ect... It is players like this that fil holes well, and give us the extra money to go out and get guys like VJax and C. Nicks. It will be the reason why we will be able to evenually give Free the contract he deserves w/ out haveing to deal w/ hold-outs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    I'll give you credit for one thing, your opinions never seem to change, but unfortunetly, they are so regularly off base. everybody is a scrub unless they are a first round pick or a established pro bowler. Te'o Nesham is a scrub, Bowers is a bust, Clayborn is overated, Bennett and R. Miller are scrubs. They only player you like on the line is Mccoy and its because he was a top 5 pick.

You clearly do not understand how this league works. This is not the MLB and we are not the Red Sox. We cannot go out and buy the best player at every position because there is a cap in football. Get over your negativity, and credit Dom for finding so many no name players that are more then capable of playing at this level- L. Johnson, E. Biggers, L. Lewis, M. Bennett, Te'o Nesham, L. Blount, ect... It is players like this that fil holes well, and give us the extra money to go out and get guys like VJax and C. Nicks. It will be the reason why we will be able to evenually give Free the contract he deserves w/ out haveing to deal w/ hold-outs.
    Good point bru, take that for myself! We are okay this yr, let's enjoy it while we can!

vCash

WHAT TIME IS IT RED BARRON? TIME TO BRING THE PAIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymouse407 View Post
    do guys in this forum have the power to sign and draft players? NO and im glad you dont, so yes we see a weak pass rush almost every game but what can us fans do? nothing but cheer for the guys on the field and hope they get better theres nothing you,me,or anyone else in this forum can do so we have to be ok with it.
    Ok now what r u talking about? Venting?

vCash

Like seriously? Atleast be accurate in your rambilings about me. Never was nor said anything about McCoy, yet alone never said I liked him. Never once call AC overrated , your guy fabricate things I say. All I'VE EVER SAID WAS IF THERRLE IS A BETTER OPTION OUT THERE AT DE (WHICH IM SURE IT WILL BE) IT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED. That's it. Sorry I'm not a cheerleader. Sorry I'm not like everyone else accepting a damn near last pass rush and saying " we need corners" lmao like c'mon bruh

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast