Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I have this uneasy feeling in my stomach that the Bucs are going to end up with Tebow. I don't like that I am sensing that at all.

But:

He has high character.
    He will sell tickets
    Freeman has not done anything to solidify hit position in the eyes of Schiano as of yet.

I'm in no way in favor of this. I'm just passing along a feeling that my gut has been reporting to me for about 24 hours.

Does anyone have any industrial strength antacid to make this all go away?

I AM the Old School

vCash
    I'm not worried about that at all, man. After watching interviews from Schiano/Dominik, I get the impression that they aren't really concerned with the Bucs popularity or selling tickets. They just simply want to win football games and are going to acquire football players based on their ability, not their popularity.

Tebow would definitely be a great leader and teammate, but I really can't see Dominik and especially Schiano wanting to put up with the circus that Tebow would bring to Tampa. It's a distraction that this team doesn't need.

Plus, we're talking about Tim Tebow here. Have you seen the guy throw? ...Yuck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tothe4th View Post
    I have this uneasy feeling in my stomach that the Bucs are going to end up with Tebow. I don't like that I am sensing that at all.

But:

He has high character.
    He will sell tickets
    Freeman has not done anything to solidify hit position in the eyes of Schiano as of yet.

I'm in no way in favor of this. I'm just passing along a feeling that my gut has been reporting to me for about 24 hours.

no chance bro

vCash
    I like Tebow a lot and I think he can be a starting quarterback.

I don't want him anywhere near our organizationg. Fortunately I dont think he ever will...Dominick will be fired if he gets Tebow we as fans will demand it.

Don't know why your paranoid about that though, lol pretty specific paranoia. Out of all 3 of the Florida teams I think we are in the best place QB wise...I know Miamis buying into Tannehill but nobody outside Dade County is sold on him at all. Jacksonville needs a qb in the worst way...Gabbert is one of the worst 5 starting qbs in the league...Tebow and Jacksonville would be a great fit.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post

I don't want him anywhere near our organizationg. Fortunately I dont think he ever will...Dominick will be fired if he gets Tebow we as fans will demand it.

Don't know why your paranoid about that though, lol pretty specific paranoia. Out of all 3 of the Florida teams I think we are in the best place QB wise...I know Miamis buying into Tannehill but nobody outside Dade County is sold on him at all. Jacksonville needs a qb in the worst way...Gabbert is one of the worst 5 starting qbs in the league...Tebow and Jacksonville would be a great fit.
    I second that^^^ but I gotta be honest, if tebow is willing to take a smaller role here in Tampa and he comes cheap, ill be cool with bring him and the circus to town, lord knows we need the exposure lol! This is the selfish me talkin here, but I'm really tired of these ****en black-outs!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post

He had the chance to go to JAX and turned it down for the Jets.

You're right, though. It is a very specific wierd feeling. I know it isn't going to happen. God, I hope not anyway.

I AM the Old School

vCash
    What you guys think we would be if Chip Kelly remained?
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    0-4 with the worst defensein the league. I don't think that the make up of this teamwould look anything like it does if it was a Chip Kelly draft. I also don't think tha the would have put the coaches in place that are teaching fundamental technique.

Just my opinion.

I AM the Old School

vCash
    @NFLSTROUD: Schiano says Da'Quan Bowers is improving and says he will come back this season, but they're not going to rush him.
    They should've been sent him to Germany to see the stem cell dr.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    That's tough to say since im sure we would have drafted 100% different then when did, But i think our offense would be allot better and more exciting thats for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tothe4th View Post

But:

He has high character.
    He will sell tickets

I don't see tebow leaving the big apple, i think that once Rex Ryan finally admits he as wrong on Sanchez and puts in tebow the team will actually be allot better. Love him or hate him Tebow knows how to win and how to lead. I think tebow could get more out of there O then sanchez ever could, Sanchez can be a good qb in this league he just needs the right weapons around him. But i dont see him in tampa unless the bucs give up on josh cuz like we have seen all year in ny tebow is always the biggest story and whoever is infront of him will always have to look over there shoulder because of the tebow media machine!

vCash
    A trade to make:
    The Nashville Tennessean reports "indications are" Jared Cook has requested a trade ahead of Tuesday's deadline.
    In the final year of his rookie deal, Cook is apparently amongst the legion of observers miffed at his usage this season. Cook played just 25-of-59 offensive snaps in Sunday's overtime loss, and has been a 50-percent player or worse almost every week since Week 2. He's been targeted only 41 times on the year. Although Cook's trade request is a strong indication he won't be looking to re-sign with the Titans this offseason, they hold all the leverage. He'll likely still be a Titan this time next week.

vCash
    Would a fourth rounder get it done?

vCash
    Idk, he seems really appealing from a pass catching standpoint? How is he in the blocking aspect?

But yeah, a 4th should more than do it in my opinion, considering what Brandon Marshall went for.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2urung3.jpg

vCash
    Ive been for signing him next year, for the right price sure.

We Want Winston

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast