Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    He any good?
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    used to play for the saints if im not mistaken.....never got much time on the field

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    I'm excited about Roscoe. Hes made some huge returns in the past. Lets hope he hasn't forgotten his step.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    on twitter they mentioned he has the 7th highest all time punt return average

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    He any good?
    I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Fire the cannons.

vCash
    i would have liked to seen us bring Tim Crowder back or Andre Carter but i like the Roscoe Parrish move hopefully he can still bring something to the table in the return game but as far as Charleston I give him a few weeks before we look at another DE in free agency unless he comes in and balls out which i highly doubt
    WHAT TIME IS IT RED BARRON? TIME TO BRING THE PAIN

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymouse407 View Post
    i would have liked to seen us bring Tim Crowder back or Andre Carter but i like the Roscoe Parrish move hopefully he can still bring something to the table in the return game but as far as Charleston I give him a few weeks before we look at another DE in free agency unless he comes in and balls out which i highly doubt
    Carter just signed with the raiders today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    on twitter they mentioned he has the 7th highest all time punt return average
    2nd highest among active returners with a 12.0 average (Hester 12.7 or somthing)

I AM the Old School

vCash
    Devin Hester is unhappy in Chicago..... hmmm what kind of WR is Schiano looking for? Oh yeah FAST

this is just me getting my hopes up but with Hester and Parrish returning kicks. Plus using Hester in the slot. this offesne just got a lil more explosive lol

vCash
    hester is a hall of fame return guy

but he is a horrible ****ing reciever...they shoulda kept him at corner

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    hester is a hall of fame return guy

but he is a horrible ****ing reciever...they shoulda kept him at corner
    To hesters defense he has had jay cutler passing to him, he can make any receiver not named Brandon Marshall look like crap. Sure glad we didn't get him back when he was on the outs with the broncos.

vCash
    ^^^a lot of people say things like this, but then theyre suprised when he goes to another team and sucks....cutler has a big arm and is not a horrible quarterback...

he was drafted in 06 cutler didnt come til 09...did dookie as a wr without him and still with him

He makes 0 impact on any game as a WR, hes not good at it at all.. his routes are shaky at best and his hands arent great. Hes fast and really athletic thats why they liked him at corner...he couldnt do that either

Dont know if any of yall remember when they made a real effort to get him in on offense it was a joke and its never gotten better

2012 2 rec. 27 yards 0 tds 3 games

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    ^^^a lot of people say things like this, but then theyre suprised when he goes to another team and sucks....cutler has a big arm and is not a horrible quarterback...

he was drafted in 06 cutler didnt come til 09...did dookie as a wr without him and still with him

He makes 0 impact on any game as a WR, hes not good at it at all.. his routes are shaky at best and his hands arent great. Hes fast and really athletic thats why they liked him at corner...he couldnt do that either

Dont know if any of yall remember when they made a real effort to get him in on offense it was a joke and its never gotten better

2012 2 rec. 27 yards 0 tds 3 games
    This is true he is not a good reciever. But he makes a large impact on the field. the defense because of his speed. Speed is what the Buccs are looking for and Speed is all Hester is. Put Hester next to Jackson in the Slot and that side becomes more dangerous than it is now

vCash
    i understand the argument but it never worked in chicago...tampa aint known for miracles

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    The Bucs are no longer even activating former starting RT Jeremy Trueblood on game days.
    Trueblood was benched for Demar Dotson and can only play right tackle. The Bucs need more "versatility" in their game-day backup offensive linemen. "It’s just when you’re not the starter, when you’re a backup and you dress seven offensive linemen, it’s (about) position flexibility at that point," coach Greg Schiano explained. Trueblood is "earning" $4 million this season.
    Addition by subtraction?

Fire the cannons.

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast