Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 535
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,385
    vCash
    1500
    Even mark cook says be weary of locking up Bennett to a huge contract base off one decent season, but I'm wrong lol ok.
    don't talk, check out the resumè

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,942
    vCash
    1500
    ^Yea, you are wrong, and whoever the f_ck Mark Cook is, is wrong as well. Bennett has not had one good season. He was good last season as well. He is just even better this season. I'm not saying give the guy a blank check and let him fill it in, but he is not anywhere near a weakness, and you are consistantly bad mouthing him just like you are always bad mouthing Miller.

    If they want too much money, then I am sure we will make the right decison since neither of them are elite, but if we are able to re-sign them for an affordable are realistic salary, and I have to hear you ***** all next season about how Dom sucks for signing mediocre players, I am going to blow up a building!

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brandon, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,864
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Like seriously? Atleast be accurate in your rambilings about me. Never was nor said anything about McCoy, yet alone never said I liked him. Never once call AC overrated , your guy fabricate things I say. All I'VE EVER SAID WAS IF THERRLE IS A BETTER OPTION OUT THERE AT DE (WHICH IM SURE IT WILL BE) IT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED. That's it. Sorry I'm not a cheerleader. Sorry I'm not like everyone else accepting a damn near last pass rush and saying " we need corners" lmao like c'mon bruh
    Even u gotta agree our corners are our main if not only glaring hole! We can all say our biggest need is corners, our DE are still developing and are mediocre with QB pressure at this point, but the run D is elite so far. We've addressed a lot the past offseason, let's face the fact that those possible issue will not be addressed til next offseason, we gotta accept what we have and hope for the best! Cause right now there is no game changers available for either position!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"



  4. #454
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,279
    vCash
    1500
    Look guys I think Rodney King said it best when he said " Ow quit, Ow that hurts." sorry wrong quote. " Can't we all get along". We need more pressure on the QB's and better coverage down field. I think we'll look at corner but I also think linebacker. With Black going down it hurts but he really hasn't had a great year. Bennett is starting to get it Mike Mayock was very impressed with him when we played the Vikings. Our corner situation is bad right now but we can't do anything about it till the offseason which I hope will be a while off for OUR Bucs.

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,364
    vCash
    1500
    Mark Cook of Pewter Report? WOW so one guys opinion now means everything, I guarantee if you polled all the guys that regularly report on the Bucs, Holder, Kaufman and the bunch you would see more for signing Bennett if the price is reasonable than not.

    BWALL & QUIK FIX THIS MESS
    PSD Mock Draft
    1. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    2. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brandon, Florida, United States
    Posts
    2,864
    vCash
    1500
    I like Bennett and the DE crew we have, I think most just want a speedy development there which isn't gonna happen so I think the lb issue is meaningless to continue to talk about! Hell all our issues are kinda meaningless cause there's no one that will make more of an impact available!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"



  7. #457
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,364
    vCash
    1500
    I just think it's blatantly obvious to almost everyone that our biggest weakness is the secondary, our corner...eric wright and leonard johnson are both deserving of playing time but we could use 1 or 2 more to go with them, rondes prob gone after this year and I dont think Blacks the answer.

    Fix the secondary issues and it will help the pass rush to some degree, if you make the quarterback hold the ball you have a better chance of getting to him. Pretty obvious where we go from here.

    BWALL & QUIK FIX THIS MESS
    PSD Mock Draft
    1. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    2. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,385
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    I just think it's blatantly obvious to almost everyone that our biggest weakness is the secondary, our corner...eric wright and leonard johnson are both deserving of playing time but we could use 1 or 2 more to go with them, rondes prob gone after this year and I dont think Blacks the answer.

    Fix the secondary issues and it will help the pass rush to some degree, if you make the quarterback hold the ball you have a better chance of getting to him. Pretty obvious where we go from here.

    Lmaooooo it's actually the complete damn opposite
    don't talk, check out the resumè

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,385
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital T View Post
    Even u gotta agree our corners are our main if not only glaring hole! We can all say our biggest need is corners, our DE are still developing and are mediocre with QB pressure at this point, but the run D is elite so far. We've addressed a lot the past offseason, let's face the fact that those possible issue will not be addressed til next offseason, we gotta accept what we have and hope for the best! Cause right now there is no game changers available for either position!
    Lmao dude ppl overEXAGGERATE anything I say. Did I say corner isn't a need? Never, have I been giving Bennett props on a decent season? I have but that's all it's been a "decent" season. I'm simply saying (gotta bold it for the slow ones). Don't sign Bennett to a huge offer. There may better DE options out there and if better is available get it. fine if benett is resigned then money has to be spent on a DT to plug next to 93. A stud next to McCoy will free up AC and his bookend


    Ps. To bwallstreet : you damn right I'm writing off bowers the guys done nothing to deserve different. Let him go thru a Camp then I'll think of him. And Roy miller is a scrub
    Last edited by MagicBucsSox; 11-14-2012 at 08:11 PM.
    don't talk, check out the resumè

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    653
    vCash
    1500
    I don't know why allot of you guys are bashing MBS because he is blunt. Dude is right about our De's they suck at pass rush and better pass rush will make average corners look good.

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,364
    vCash
    1500
    Ok dude, did we all said sign Michael Bennett to a HUGE OFFER? No we didn't, did anybody? I don't think so.

    I think the Pro-Bennett people on here would like to see him signed to a FAIR deal, I think theres a real shot that if we want to resign him we get him for a decent price. I would assume somewhere around 5 mil a year maybe a little under...

    BWALL & QUIK FIX THIS MESS
    PSD Mock Draft
    1. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    2. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    800
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Lmaooooo it's actually the complete damn opposite
    x2.

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,364
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by walkergodeep View Post
    I don't know why allot of you guys are bashing MBS because he is blunt. Dude is right about our De's they suck at pass rush and better pass rush will make average corners look good.
    Bro it works both ways, and everybody knows it. Best DE's in the world can't do anything if the qb can get the ball out before they get there. It has to be a happy medium.

    If our secondary improves it will help our dline, if our dline improves it will help the secondary.

    If they both improve you will see better results.

    Adrian Clayborn will be back healthy, that is an improvement over the competent backup Te'o Nesheim. Our 3 young DE's will continue to grow and improve and get better.

    The problem with MBS is he's a god damn jerk about everything, its not his opinion. Like

    Tired of you guys, this forum and fanbase falling in love with mediocrity just because the guy is on the team. It's disgusting.
    @VA are you serious? you ***** and moan up and down about the secondary and now your saying we should address DE instead, which one is it.

    BWALL & QUIK FIX THIS MESS
    PSD Mock Draft
    1. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    2. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    653
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Bro it works both ways, and everybody knows it. Best DE's in the world can't do anything if the qb can get the ball out before they get there. It has to be a happy medium.

    If our secondary improves it will help our dline, if our dline improves it will help the secondary.

    If they both improve you will see better results.

    Adrian Clayborn will be back healthy, that is an improvement over the competent backup Te'o Nesheim. Our 3 young DE's will continue to grow and improve and get better.

    The problem with MBS is he's a god damn jerk about everything, its not his opinion. Like



    @VA are you serious? you ***** and moan up and down about the secondary and now your saying we should address DE instead, which one is it.
    Yeah you are right they do benefit both ways. Let me ask a question what's worst as of right now on our team, our DE lack of pass rush or our corners lack of covering ability?? When you figure that out then we will know what we need most.
    Last edited by walkergodeep; 11-14-2012 at 10:07 PM.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,364
    vCash
    1500
    corners for sure.....Myron Lewis is a ****ing bum, when you have a guy like him playing and your signing guys off the street like Lequan Lewis and theyre playing immediately it says a ton about the guys you have.

    Have we traded a starting DE since the season started? No, AC is hurt, he will be back. Talib is gone not coming back.

    Eric Wright should be a starter next year. Whether they bring guys in through FA or the draft, new talent needs to come in and see who is going to be the other starter as well as the 3rd and 4th corner on the field. I expect that competition to be between Leonard Johnson, E.J. Biggers(who prob will still be with the team at least as a back up), possibly Lequan Lewis (depends on his play down the stretch) and whoever the new guys are they bring in.

    I firmly expect them to get a new starter to go with Wright and Leonard Johnson to play Nickel(aka 3rd corner on the depth chart), though if they get 2 corners through FA & Draft he could be knocked down the depth chart.

    I also expect Ronde to retire and if you think Michael Bennett should be replaced before Ahmad Black you're crazy. He has not shown me anything to make me believe he is the future for us at that position. I think he makes a decent backup with situational potential.

    Yes in my eyes secondary is a bigger need then Defensive Line

    BWALL & QUIK FIX THIS MESS
    PSD Mock Draft
    1. Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
    2. Jace Amaro TE Texas Tech
    3. Cody Latimer WR Indiana

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •