Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    @espnfc:
    daniele de rossi: "i'm staying. I never asked to leave."

vCash
    ^ A true legend. Respect.

vCash
    Yeah, he could easily chase a lot of money and the opportunity to compete and even win the EPL, but instead he chose loyalty which is something I admire a lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Yeah, he could easily chase a lot of money and the opportunity to compete and even win the EPL, but instead he chose loyalty which is something I admire a lot.
    only washed up Italians play in EPL (and crazy ones)

vCash
    Inter boss Andrea Stramaccioni is delighted after the Italian giants wrapped up a deal with Porto for Alvaro Pereira.

The Uruguayan has been linked with the Beneamata over the past few weeks and his Portuguese club have confirmed that an agreement has now been reached with the San Siro outfit.

“I want to say a big thank you to Marco Branca and Piero Ausilio,” the tactician told Inter Channel.

“The technical director has been in Portugal for the last 48 hours and has come back with the player we wanted – Alvaro Pereira.

“I thank them because they, along with President Massimo Moratti, have granted my wishes.

“A new Inter side is being created with a very clear vision. The President, Coach and directors all share that."

Inter have also netted Antonio Cassano from Milan and Napoli’s Walter Gargano this week.

“We've only brought in players who can help this project.”

football-italia.net

vCash
    same ol' juve

Great games tonight.

Inter-Roma. Stramaccioni vs his mentor Zeman
    Napoli-Fiorentina, Catania-Genoa and Lazio-Palermo also seem promising

vCash

vCash
    The penalty statistics after just five rounds of Serie A action don’t make for great reading given that almost 50 per cent of them have been missed.

In 48 games – discounting the postponed Cagliari-Roma tie and tonight’s Siena-Bologna encounter – 23 penalties have been awarded.

However, only 12 of them have been scored after Genoa’s Marco Borriello and Edinson Cavani of Napoli failed with attempts last night. Borriello then scored with another spot-kick in the draw with Parma.

Parma have actually given away five pens to date, but they’ve only conceded two goals from them! Genoa and Cagliari have both missed two penalties.

Juventus have scored the most penalties, converting two of their three. They and Genoa have been awarded more than anyone else.

Inter, Roma, Catania and Palermo have yet to have seen a penalty awarded – for or against – in their games.

vCash
    So you're saying that juve is buying the refs? Even though they have hands down the best ****en squad in Italy?

vCash
    There's no such thing as "buying" the refs... It's called CONTROLLING the refs. It happens in Italy, Greece, Turkey and a few other countries in the Balkans and it's pretty much known within the country. The system serves a few teams that control it. Juventus is the leader of the Italian system and that's not a secret.

Anyone seen Klose's handball goal and his 'apology' later on to have that goal disallowed?

vCash

vCash
    Such an awesome ****ing goal.

vCash
    oh

vCash

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast