Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDrive View Post
    http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebo...s-medicos.html

Basically confirms it, he's in Italy having medical checks. He's a very good DM, one of the best in Brazil behind Arouca. He's a better DM than Luiz Gustavo for example but he's a horrendous passer.
    Guess that makes sense that he's headed there cause isla apparently is going to inter. I thought the rumors had Willian going to chelsea

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Guess that makes sense that he's headed there cause isla apparently is going to inter. I thought the rumors had Willian going to chelsea
    That's one Willian. The other plays for shaktar and is an attacking midfielder

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    That's one Willian. The other plays for shaktar and is an attacking midfielder
    I don't speak Spanish so when I saw willian just figured it was the same but good to know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I don't speak Spanish so when I saw willian just figured it was the same but good to know
    portuguese actually lol, but i know what you m ean

vCash
    Juventus was not punished for everything they did from 1994 until 2006. Just 2004-06. Inter did nothing wrong. Milan was supposed to get relegated as well but UEFA ordered FIGC to keep one of them for the Champions League because their product would be degraded
    Roma and Inter were the only teams that didn't do anything illegal. What Inter was doing, became illegal after Calciopoli so they stopped doing it.

vCash
    pro vercelli is on the brink of getting to serie B.

hope they can and eventually go back to Serie A -

I like old timers, im glad stade reims is getting back to french league 1-

vCash

vCash
    Lazio is almost certain to sign Ederson

vCash
    Could it be a sign that Hernanes is leaving? I've become used to watching Lazio games these past 2 years cuz of il profeta... wonder where he'll end up.

vCash
    Perhaps to Inter or Juve if they are indeed selling

vCash
    My dads hometown team (Pescara) actually made it to Serie A.

If anybody follows Serie B, Pescara has a nice young up and comer named Marco Verratti who looks to be the next Pirlo (better actually).

He's from a small town close to my fathers near Turrivagliniani in the Abruzzi region.

Unfortunately the kid wants to go to Juventus, here's hoping it doesn't happen.

vCash
    Being better than pirlo is a very tall order and I doubt it happens but good luck to the kid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by canzano55 View Post
    My dads hometown team (Pescara) actually made it to Serie A.

If anybody follows Serie B, Pescara has a nice young up and comer named Marco Verratti who looks to be the next Pirlo (better actually).

He's from a small town close to my fathers near Turrivagliniani in the Abruzzi region.

Unfortunately the kid wants to go to Juventus, here's hoping it doesn't happen.
    i read that pescara president said that juve were 4 million euros away from nabbing him.

vCash

vCash
    Inter's plan according to Italian media.

Sneijder not moving.
    Yann M'Vila, but not overpay. Next target would be City's De Jong (+ Kolarov $$$ for Maicon to City). Sahin, Borja Valero and Mundigayi are also talked about.
    Mauiricio Isla. Inter's the most definite destination so far, unless a team comes and wants to overpay. In case Maicon leaves.
    Mateo Musacchio of Villarreal. Will definitely leave Villarreal following relegation, Inter will place a bid around 8m euros.
    Marco Verratti is also a possibility but Juventus is really close to him. Andreolli will return to the team most probably.

Lucas Moura a possibility. Moratti wants young blood with talent and he might break the bank. Some say it's a done deal since January but we can't know. The kid wants to stay in Brazil until the Olympics. Sao Paulo's chairman said that Chelsea are the closest to him with the 40m (rejected) bid... Inter had offered 25m in January.

Inter's main target is still Lavezzi. There are thoughts of buying Palacio from Genoa and sending 50% of his rights to Napoli along with Pandev, Kucka, Crisetig and another 2-3 U21 players. Apparently Palacio and Genoa have agreed with Inter but Inter also wants Mattia Destro back. And they're saying Palacio is going to stay at Inter no matter what.
    Lavezzi wants to join Inter, we'll see if that means anything to Napoli...

Guarin is already signed for a full deal. Possibly Andrea Poli will follow, not sure about Palombo.

“My dream is to play in a big club and one day I will succeed. If I am given the opportunity to chose, I would go to Inter given that the Nerazzurri have always wanted and talked with me.” Mauricio Isla

“It was just an interlocutory meeting. For Poli there is the will from Inter to build the right thing. Palombo? We’ll talk about the promotional playoff. We will meet again.” Sampdoria's sporting director.

Inter also wants a guy called Igor Lichnovsky who plays in Universitad of Chile... Anyone knows him?
    Lucio will most certainly leave Inter, not sure where he goes yet.

basically the plan for the best case scenario starting line up is:

----------------------------Milito/Pazzini/Destro

Lavezzi-------------------------------------------------Lucas Moura

------------------------------Sneijder

--------------M'Vila/De Jong/Sahin-----Cambiasso/Guarin

Zanetti/Nagatomo---------Samuel---Ranocchia-----------Isla

-----------------------------Julio Cesar

If Lavezzi arrives, Lucas Moura and M'Vila are not coming imo. Palacio could stay. He could play left or right and interchange with Lavezzi.

I'm hoping for: Lavezzi, Isla, Destro, Palacio(done deal apparently), Palombo, Poli, Musacchio, Coutinho (return from loan) to come
    Maicon, Lucio, Forlan, Chivu, Stankovic(or stay with pay cut), Zarate(end of loan deal), Alvarez & Castaignos (send them on loan to Italian teams preferrably) to leave. Don't really want Lucio gone, but need to generate funds.

In other news, Sneijder apparently has invited Robben to join Inter after he got jeered by Bayern's fans. A midfield triplet of Lavezzi---Sneijder---Robben with Milito up front would be but won't ever happen. Unless Moratti really wants to spend big in the last non-FFP year!

Less important team news

Milan wants Nigel De Jong as well, possibly a priority for their dm spot, could be part of a Thiago Silva deal to City, who doesn't want to leave Milan. Ibrahimovic might leave for Real Madrid. Barcelona also wants Thiago Silva.
    Milan target Ganso ($$$ + Robinho) and Alex Witsel.

Juventus wants Edin Dzeko. Sights for Cavani but really hard. Juventus director Marotta said that Juve won't spend a lot in the market. They want to build a team steadily and cannot compete with the likes of Man City. Not anymore at least.

Roma also wants Destro who is wanted by Inter. They also could get David Pizarro back. They are trying to get Andre Villas-Boas to coach them... since Montella cannot be reached with his Catania contract. Their main transfer target remains Stevan Jovetic. They also want a young player called Thomas Jaguaribe Bedinelli.

Fiorentina's owners have hinted that the club is for sale because of their disgust with football's external environment (violence etc).

Lazio is having issues with the heavy rent they pay for the Olimpico and they could even be excluded from the league!!!! Not sure if that means teams are free to take their chance on Hernanes... In case they do get to play in Serie A ( ) they will wait for Chelsea's decision on Di Matteo who would be the #1 choice for the head coach position.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast