Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Italian Serie A thread

Talk Italian football here. I think this topic is missed with all the Premierleague and two Spanish team threads that are around.

Cesena, Novara and Lecce have fallen

Torino have clinched their promotion. Derbi della Mole!

Pescara is close to reaching promotion after many years! Good fanbase!

Playoffs of 3-6th spot will most probably include Sassuolo, Hellas Verona, Varese and Sampdoria. Sassuolo and Hellas Verona can overtake Pescara but no one can reach the 6th spot.

I'd love either Hellas Verona and Sampdoria to go up Or both

vCash
    will juve add that third star to their shirt? will they be able to buy that top striker that they want? will see

vCash
    27+1=28

3rd star needs 30 championship titles. They still need two more

vCash
    I like the serie a I'm glad there's a thread for the league. Id have to say my favorite team is Napoli cause of their front 3.

vCash
    Lavezzi is probably leaving. To Inter if they decide to spend big finally or perhaps Paris Saint Germain who are eager to move in the market

vCash
    I heard G. Rossi really wants to go to Juve but the injury has complicated things. He would seem like a good Del Piero replacement

vCash
    AC Milan! Tough end to our season though. Crushing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    Lavezzi is probably leaving. To Inter if they decide to spend big finally or perhaps Paris Saint Germain who are eager to move in the market
    Cavani is prob on his way out too. Id love for one of the 3 to end up in a chelsea jersey

vCash
    Juventus was too good this year. AC Milan will win next year though, they drew too many games at the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Cavani is prob on his way out too. Id love for one of the 3 to end up in a chelsea jersey

I doubt De Laurentis will sell all three of them. Lavezzi is almost certain to leave. Napoli has confirmed that they are in talks with Inter regarding Lavezzi.

"There are no developments regarding the future of Pocho. Is Lavezzi going to Inter? At the moment we cannot give definitive answers because negotiations are only at a very early stage. Lavezzi is liked by a lot of clubs around the world, not just Inter, which is the only team who has a clause that allows them to enter negotiations at these terms but right now we only think about the Italian Cup final. Discounts? We are talking about a world class player so no one can talk about discounts."

Would be a nice team if Inter could also land a left winger that cuts inside, someone like Jovetic for example and also add a defender (Criscito or Bocchetti who are stuck in Russia would be very good choices). Without selling Maicon or Sneijder. Inter is also going for Mauricio Isla, not sure if he's going to play as right back after selling Maicon. He can play everywhere, even AMC.

Then offense could look like: Jovetic---Sneijder----Lavezzi with Milito up front and Pazzini as backup striker.

Milan is heading for Montolivo (free transfer) most probably and might sign a striker to pair with Zlatan.
    Last edited by NYKalltheway; 05-15-2012 at 07:27 PM.

vCash
    27+1=28

3rd star needs 30 championship titles. They still need two more
    27+1=28 + 2(taken away for something that every team did, even your moratti)=30

vCash
    I doubt De Laurentis will sell all three of them. Lavezzi is almost certain to leave. Napoli has confirmed that they are in talks with Inter regarding Lavezzi.

"There are no developments regarding the future of Pocho. Is Lavezzi going to Inter? At the moment we cannot give definitive answers because negotiations are only at a very early stage. Lavezzi is liked by a lot of clubs around the world, not just Inter, which is the only team who has a clause that allows them to enter negotiations at these terms but right now we only think about the Italian Cup final. Discounts? We are talking about a world class player so no one can talk about discounts."

Would be a nice team if Inter could also land a left winger that cuts inside, someone like Jovetic for example and also add a defender (Criscito or Bocchetti who are stuck in Russia would be very good choices). Without selling Maicon or Sneijder. Inter is also going for Mauricio Isla, not sure if he's going to play as right back after selling Maicon. He can play everywhere, even AMC.

Then offense could look like: Jovetic---Sneijder----Lavezzi with Milito up front and Pazzini as backup striker.

Milan is heading for Montolivo (free transfer) most probably and might sign a striker to pair with Zlatan.
    It was only a matter of time till montolivo was gonna leave florientia. I didn't know about isla. I'm a fan of his and don't want to see him at inter. He is a jack of all trades. And I really don't want to see lazevvi in an inter jersey although it sounds like that is his most likely destination.

vCash
    Juve been scouting Rhodolfo and Damiao for a long while now but apparently no offers so far. In other news Willians to Udinese, interested to see how the destroyer will perform in Italian football.

vCash
    Is it official/ can you post a link

vCash
    http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebo...s-medicos.html

Basically confirms it, he's in Italy having medical checks. He's a very good DM, one of the best in Brazil behind Arouca. He's a better DM than Luiz Gustavo for example but he's a horrendous passer.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast