Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I believe it's @Scatman18. I don't post as often to be honest, but maybe at worst, I have some good Bronco people you could look into following.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/6...ers-on-twitter

This is something interesting, I trust most of you that use Twitter probably already follow many of them, but this is (probably) a complete list.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/6...ers-on-twitter

This is something interesting, I trust most of you that use Twitter probably already follow many of them, but this is (probably) a complete list.
    That is pretty cool. I am one of those "fringe" twitter users. Having this list just might bring me to the category of a true tweeter.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    bahama0811

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't know which of you out there have a Twitter account or maybe you might think its stupid. But since there are some of you out there (I know I do) that use Twitter, I wanted to get a thread where we could put them and everyone can follow everyone else if they so choose.

Mine is the same as PSD-name, dbroncos78087.

I will give a fair warning, if you don't like politics then you will want to disregard a good portion of what I put out there. I am a Democrat and if that is going to bother you, then just ignore that.
    I don't have twitter but I might come on there and see about it. Im glad that you are a democrat, me too. However I don't like to engage in politics because people emotions get involved

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123