Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by broncofangene View Post
    His fake crying is hilarious
    I dont think it's fake. I think he cries really easy.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    They're in my sig. "denbutsu" (no "2") is pretty much all sports talk. The other ("denbutsu2") I created to separate out political/religious talk. But most of my sports talk is Nuggets-oriented, so if you're not into the NBA, my feed probably won't interest you.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    From all the emoticons, I'll take it that valuing the others point of view is not your strong suit.

vCash
    When it comes to Glenn Beck, I can't blame him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    When it comes to Glenn Beck, I can't blame him.
    Of course.
    The liberals listen to NPR, CNN, and other sources that are generally agreeable to them.
    The conservatives listen to Fox, Beck, Limbaugh, and other sources that are generally agreeable to them.

Both sides think the members of the other side are idiots.

And in other news, the sun is coming up in the east tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronco View Post
    Of course.
    The liberals listen to NPR, CNN, and other sources that are generally agreeable to them.
    The conservatives listen to Fox, Beck, Limbaugh, and other sources that are generally agreeable to them.

Both sides think the members of the other side are idiots.

And in other news, the sun is coming up in the east tomorrow.
    Right..and a reason I am a true Moderate Independent. I actually listen more to conservative Radio than anything and really hardly ever get my news from a Liberal outlet. The Media on both side most times are idiots. Dont Judge before you know. ANYWAY it was a joke and this thread is about twitter accounts and not how someone not liking a fake lying Conservative hurts a Broncos fan feelings.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    I just think he's nuts. I don't care what political affiliation he has. The man thinks God speaks to him.....

vCash
    My wife is conservative and its not that I am liberal or conservative, I just get tired of the derogatory commentary back and forth. It tires me out - what I perceive to be a lot of mud slinging.
    I know Rod Smith is a declared democrat, but he is just plain classy. I wish everyone was as respecting and respectable as he is - politics would be more productive and not so hurtful.

Ok, Ok, and now back to twitter accounts...........(and I don't have one)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronco View Post
    My wife is conservative and its not that I am liberal or conservative, I just get tired of the derogatory commentary back and forth. It tires me out - what I perceive to be a lot of mud slinging.
    I know Rod Smith is a declared democrat, but he is just plain classy. I wish everyone was as respecting and respectable as he is - politics would be more productive and not so hurtful.

Ok, Ok, and now back to twitter accounts...........(and I don't have one)
    Ok thats fine. I have only one question and I will move along. Have you ever listened to Beck and if you have does he fit into that Rod Smith plain classy category? If not then I am really confused here.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Ok thats fine. I have only one question and I will move along. Have you ever listened to Beck and if you have does he fit into that Rod Smith plain classy category? If not then I am really confused here.
    I haven't listened to Beck, but I have heard him a few times. I actually went to his "Christmas show" in Denver many years ago (it was a "surprise" from my wife to our family ). Even with that, I can't say that I really listened to him - it seemed more like an "entertainment" show than serious commentary - so I took it with a wheelbarrow of salt and saw it as lots of entertainment. I also tend to look for the positive in things - and it isn't hard to find positive in things like "hard work", "not looking for a handout from the government", "pulling yourself up by your bootstraps", "operating with high moral values", etc. etc.

I never equated Beck with Rod Smith. I would guess he certainly does not fit into the Rod Smith category - sorry if I am being confusing. I just bemoan the animosity in politics and really respect Rod Smith and all the people in this world like him. I assume there are plenty of extreme liberals out there as well (the counter parts of, I guess, what Beck is for the conservatives [or Limbaugh]) - guys like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton that are continually trumpeting the race issue when it is not warranted.

I know I am idealistic, but I usually smh (like ET but over politics) and say to myself "why can't people be more civil and strive for constructive conversation and study the facts impartially?"

I mentioned this to a good friend of mine who is very liberal and he told me he recently listened to a bunch of tapes on the founding of our country and you know what he realized from listening to the tapes?
    Our country was simply founded this way; with the founding father engaging in fiery argument and arguing heatedly and long into the night and day after day.

I guess what we have is a direct result of the way the country was founded. The arguing hasn't stopped since the country was founded......I suppose this is the point where I stop and realize that all that argument is actually a good thing. Just not my cup of tea.

vCash
    Well all you have to do to see how bad our founders were take a look at the Burr-Hamilton duel. Could you imagine if they did that today.

Me and my Boys.

vCash
    Mine is @jm2054 I don't tweet much but when I do it is about random **** I mostly follow athletes and stuff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Mine is @jm2054 I don't tweet much but when I do it is about random **** I mostly follow athletes and stuff
    Sorry I can't add twilight fangirls to my twitter lmao!!

vCash
    Wow when did this thread turn into a political thread?????? And what is wrong with twilight I love those movies but since I can't read I haven't read the books
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

vCash
    No topic is to hot for us to handle well that is except man crushes on male teen idols. Sorry but we have to draw the line in the sand somewhere.

Me and my Boys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast