Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I believe it's @Scatman18. I don't post as often to be honest, but maybe at worst, I have some good Bronco people you could look into following.

vCash
    http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/6...ers-on-twitter

This is something interesting, I trust most of you that use Twitter probably already follow many of them, but this is (probably) a complete list.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/6...ers-on-twitter

This is something interesting, I trust most of you that use Twitter probably already follow many of them, but this is (probably) a complete list.
    That is pretty cool. I am one of those "fringe" twitter users. Having this list just might bring me to the category of a true tweeter.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    bahama0811

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't know which of you out there have a Twitter account or maybe you might think its stupid. But since there are some of you out there (I know I do) that use Twitter, I wanted to get a thread where we could put them and everyone can follow everyone else if they so choose.

Mine is the same as PSD-name, dbroncos78087.

I will give a fair warning, if you don't like politics then you will want to disregard a good portion of what I put out there. I am a Democrat and if that is going to bother you, then just ignore that.
    I don't have twitter but I might come on there and see about it. Im glad that you are a democrat, me too. However I don't like to engage in politics because people emotions get involved

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123