Week 7: Denver Broncos (6-0) @ Indianapolis Colts (4-2) 10/20 8:30 PM ET

DENVER BRONCOS
    vs.
    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

October 20
    8:30 PM ET

vCash
    With that loss to the chargers..they gonna be even more pumped for this one.

Glad, we got Von back. Can't wait to see that LB core in action.

And in other news...the AFC West is nowhere NEAR as pathetic as folks thought it would be..

vCash
    I have actually been thinking the same. Our division is pretty good and on the up and up.

I just can't see Peyton losing in the stadium he "built" heck he might even have a little chip on his shoulder from the colts not thinking he would be worth another contract. Our defense should all be back and maybe 85-90% ayers and woody and Chris Harris and Bailey and Von might still be banged up/outta shape but we will see how creative JDR will get with the LB crew + Phillips.

vCash
    This is going to be a battle. That place is going to give Peyton the respect and love he deserves. ....until the ball is snapped! That stadium is going to be louder than Seattle. They will wanna prove that luck is the man. I think the one big advantage we have going into this game, is that they are coming off of a short week. That being said, the Colts have back-to-back primetime games and I know they do not want to lose another. Excited to see Von back, broncos win a nail bitter, broncos 28- colts 24

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    The one thing I'm most worried about is the way our D is going to have to play Luck. Ideally you'd like to play lots of man under 2 deep, but with Lucks ability to run thats not quite the case. If we get stuck having to play zone half the time we'll get burned like we have in previous weeks.

I still have us scoring 40+ and winning however, 41-30

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    And in other news...the AFC West is nowhere NEAR as pathetic as folks thought it would be..
    Although to be fair, the Chiefs have been feasting on some awful teams the same way the Broncos have. But to your point, SD and OAK have held up against the meatier parts of their schedules.
    Jerry West or Larry Bird? The discussion is over.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../birdje01.html

Part of the GOAT team: Chamberlain, Bird, Duncan, Durrant, Ewing, Gervin.
    http://bkref.com/tiny/JIHaF

vCash
    I can't wait to have von miller back. I really think he will solve so many of our problems on defense if he can play like he did last year. with him we can get pressure or at least have someone that the other team needs to double team/chip so that allows other guys to have easier times getting to the qb. He wont fix all of the pass rush issues and we will still have problems getting to the qb, but he should make a massive difference.

vCash
    So Indy shows up for SF and Seattle but lays eggs to San Diego and Miami, not sure which team is going to show up this week. Not sure what our defense will do this week either, I sure hope it is better and I think Champ on Wayne is not a bad match up, Wayne shouldn't burn Champ like the youngsters can. Not too high on our defense right now but with getting almost everyone back it better improve!!

vCash
    Mike Klis ✔ @MikeKlis
    Broncos are going to promote WR Tavarres King to 53-man roster today. He can thank the Green Bay Packers.
    Mike Klis ✔ @MikeKlis
    Broncos have waived LB Adrian Robinson, to make room for WR Tavarres King.

Awesome, get to keep this interesting prospect. Probably won't ever be active on gameday but we got him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    So Indy shows up for SF and Seattle but lays eggs to San Diego and Miami, not sure which team is going to show up this week. Not sure what our defense will do this week either, I sure hope it is better and I think Champ on Wayne is not a bad match up, Wayne shouldn't burn Champ like the youngsters can. Not too high on our defense right now but with getting almost everyone back it better improve!!
    I absolutely agree. I think Champ pretty much shuts Wayne down. I say pretty much because this is only Champ's second game and Wayne has been playing all season. I expect him to catch a few passes because of that. However, I think having Von back helps everyone on our D. Should be a great game to watch!

vCash
    I've been thinking about upcoming free agent year and about what free agents I could see teams snagging and for some particular reason I can really see the colts going hard for decker just because I don't think we will give him a contract that he wants so the market possibly would and the colts would be a perfect fit.

I just looked tho and decker and Thomas have different free agent years so we might actually be able to keep both
    Last edited by tmacsc2; 10-15-2013 at 09:06 PM.

vCash
    I could see us losing Decker we just kept King but I'll think about that next year all about this year now!!!

vCash
    If Manning is playing next year, I would be surprised if the Broncos let him go.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Anybody catch Irsay's comments on PFM??

I mean....why?? Even though PFM is as robotic as it comes performance wise...dude still has emotions. You had to already know he was going in with an extra chip....now you just pissed him off.

vCash
    Love how Fox stuck up for him, that is something Fox doesn't do.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast