Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1293
    vCash
    As I said in the Tyreke Evans thread, I'd be a little shocked if the Nuggets don't make a trade before the deadline. They're name has popped up in all the trade rumours so far. Masai must be giving the phone a workout.

vCash
    well...we have more assets than others

vCash
    It looks like KK is our MIP this year,i wouldn't mind if we could trade mcgee mozzy for better C and let KK play his backup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    It looks like KK is our MIP this year,i wouldn't mind if we could trade mcgee mozzy for better C and let KK play his backup.
    I dont think I am ready to give up McGee, while KK is our most fundamental big, McGee is a freak of nature, the most athletically gifted big in the game.

He certainly has to improve his basketball IQ and work on a post game, but if he can improve those areas he has all-star potential.

Mozgov is tradeable but without other pieces we wont get more than a role player in any such trade. Though I think a trade of Mozgov for Morrow would be a good deal. Randolph could be the 3rd center and play the position when needed. We would lose our biggest body but he is seldom used now anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    I dont think I am ready to give up McGee, while KK is our most fundamental big, McGee is a freak of nature, the most athletically gifted big in the game.

He certainly has to improve his basketball IQ and work on a post game, but if he can improve those areas he has all-star potential.

Mozgov is tradeable but without other pieces we wont get more than a role player in any such trade. Though I think a trade of Mozgov for Morrow would be a good deal. Randolph could be the 3rd center and play the position when needed. We would lose our biggest body but he is seldom used now anyway.
    Well i would trade McGee-Mozzy for Al maybe...

vCash
    http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story...10-trade-chips

He mentions us as good fits for Derrick Williams and Bass. The one for Bass is pretty stupid IMO. Kosta + filler for Bass? No thanks. The thought of Willams is interesting however. He seems like the classic underwhelming T-Wolves player who becomes a productive contributor once he leaves. His trade value is at an all-time low. We could probably get him in exchange for Mozzie and not much else. It's low risk, high reward. If he changes, great. If he doesn't, we're deep enough to the point he's not gonna hurt us. He could also be a replacement if the team wanted to send Chandler out in a bigger deal.

vCash
    can you please copy whole text?
    i can't read it there...
    i don't think T-Wolves would do it for Mozzy now when Love is injured...

vCash
    Mozgov is just about the only player I'd be willing to trade. We've been doing a bunch of trading with this team the past couple of years, and we've assembled a lot of talent. I think it's time to let these players gel and develope.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    can you please copy whole text?
    i can't read it there...
    i don't think T-Wolves would do it for Mozzy now when Love is injured...
    Here's what they said on Williams:

Teams that still believe in the former No. 2 overall pick, either as a small forward or power forward, might look to deal for him while his trade value is still relatively low. Though Williams is playing less in his second year in the league, his numbers are improved across the board and he still has a chance to become a strong offensive player in this league.

Teams like Houston and Denver might look at Williams for more offense at the 4, while Golden State could use him as an immediate upgrade at the 3. The Rockets and Nuggets have more pieces to offer in a deal than the Warriors

vCash
    shouldn't we be trading one of our 1,000 wing players for PG insurance?

vCash
    George Karl is still the Denver Nuggets head coach :cry::cry::cry:
    *Coach BShaw supporter*

vCash
    I was listening to sports radio this morning. They were discussing the Rudy Gay trade rumors. They named Rudy as 1 of the top 5 SF in the west. They also named Gallo in the top 5!

vCash
    I would agree. Seeing him in the last few games, he is getting to that point, where he can score without any problem 20+ points every game, even though he has not one of his best shooting nights. He doesn't force his shoots too much, when he struggles, he gets his confidence from the FT-line and his ballhandling and his all-around skills are pretty much incredible for a player of his size.

Williams would be a great spacing PF of the bench, but with Chandler back healthy, I don't know. But if Ujiri can make a deal with Mozgov + Picks/Cash for Williams, go for it. But I can not see this happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I was listening to sports radio this morning. They were discussing the Rudy Gay trade rumors. They named Rudy as 1 of the top 5 SF in the west. They also named Gallo in the top 5!
    You have Durant... and then you can make case for alot of guys.

Batum has been better, but I think you can put Gallo as high as 3rd of SF;s out west. he's def been better than Gay this year.

vCash
    I was pumped when they mentioned Gallo in their top 5 list. Nice to see him getting some recognition outside of NY and Colorado. Outside of Durant there are not many SF in the west that you can say are definitely better than Gallo. I wish he got the ball more. He is definitely improving lately. For January he is averaging 19.6ppg-6.1rpg and shooting 41% from 3.

Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast