we need another consistent shooter. like 40% from the 3 type of shooter

Chandler or Brewer with Mozgov should get us a solid one

vCash
    i would trade for JJ Redick,i would even try Iggy,fillers for JJ,AAA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    Say nuggets traded for cousins.

How would cousins and Karl mesh? Could be good or could be a giant disaster
    The one and ONLY thing i still like about Karls coaching abilities is how he handles drama situations, I think he would do better than most coaches out of handling the off court problems of DMC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    The one and ONLY thing i still like about Karls coaching abilities is how he handles drama situations, I think he would do better than most coaches out of handling the off court problems of DMC
    Agree and I would LOVE to see DMC here. Getting a guy like him who's value is somewhat low currently is really our only chance of getting a star player other than through draft and I dont see us being bad enough to get a good draft pick anyway.

Imaging DMC alongside Faried with Javale off the bench.. just durrrrty.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ba7dcth

of course draft picks will be shuffled around from us to the other 2 teams but this trade would benefit all parties

vCash
    I really like our keyplayers, especially because most of the guys are still very young and have upside left. I would not even think about trading guys like Gallinari, Lawson, Faried or McGee. Even Iguodala is untouchable IMO, because he is and will be very productive and efficient.

Miller, Koufos, Mozgov, Brewer, Chandler, Q, Fournier, Hamilton, Stone and Randolph - Brewer + Koufos + Mozgov + Chandler + Picks would be the only package, I would sending over to Sacramento and that would not be good enough for DMC, I guess.

But GK loves DMC, we are going to put on a really good package to bring him over.
    Last edited by King Kendrick; 01-02-2013 at 07:19 AM.

vCash
    Just found an SI article titled NBA predictions for 2013

Quote: The Nuggets will make at least one significant trade. Denver's phone will be active as the Feb. 21 trade deadline approaches. Virtually every player on the roster would be attractive to some potential trade partner, and those players' contracts are largely reasonable enough to attract plenty of interest. A less active general manager might choose to sit tight. But the Nuggets' Masai Ujiri can't seem to help himself, and since his arrival in Denver the franchise has been turned over entirely and tweaked incessantly. The fact that the Nuggets are a middle-of-the-pack West team only makes a potential trade more likely, and one can only imagine how a deal might offer some resolution to a cluttered depth chart. Ty Lawson and Kenneth Faried are more or less strapped down, but everything else seems available for trade. It'll just come down to Ujiri's tinkering with the offers available until he finds something he likes, with the timing and finances making sense for a Denver team with plenty of options.

vCash
    What about Corey Brewer & Evan Fournier for Mike Dunleavy & Marquis Daniel and a future second round pick? I think that's a good trade for both teams and realistic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UPRock View Post
    What about Corey Brewer & Evan Fournier for Mike Dunleavy & Marquis Daniel and a future second round pick? I think that's a good trade for both teams and realistic.
    Idk this team has bigger issues right now such as the coach and our "star" pg playing worse then andre miller at times even though hes paid more then rajon rondo
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 01-04-2013 at 01:26 AM.
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    Hey guy Raps fan here, just wondering how you guys would feel about his trade:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ar8vy42

vCash
    No,thank you.
    We don't need more bigmans,because our coach doesn't know how to play those we have now,his rotations sucks!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    No,thank you.
    We don't need more bigmans,because our coach doesn't know how to play those we have now,his rotations sucks!!
    Yea i been hearing alot of complaints about Karl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by denverfan66 View Post
    Ty Lawson and Kenneth Faried are more or less strapped down, but everything else seems available for trade.
    I don't think Lawson should be excluded from posible trades. He is one of the highest paid PG's in the league but plays at times worse then andre miller. Hes also not clutch and plays scared when he gets his shot packed.

Hes paid more then rajon rondo!
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    MEM reportedly open to trading Gay... I know alot of you guys want him... personally not a big fan, I think Gallo is better...

But interesting...

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...udy-gay-trade/

Page 70 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast