Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1293
    vCash

vCash

I would love that so much.....

It would be nice if we could keep one of Koufos/Mozzie but other than that i would be so completely stoked for that trade

vCash
    In the main forum there was a three way trade proposal someone made that i really liked

Denver Gets:LMA and Wes Matthews
    Utah Gets:Iggy and Faried
    Portland Gets:Al Jefferson, Gordon Haywood and a pick from utah

what do you guys think? I would do it in a heartbeat, we get an offensive low post presence and some shooting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    In the main forum there was a three way trade proposal someone made that i really liked

what do you guys think? I would do it in a heartbeat, we get an offensive low post presence and some shooting
    I think we should NOT trade Faried.

vCash
    K. Koufos Nuggets 1,374 -1,253 121 644:59 29
    D. Gallinari Nuggets 2,031 -1,957 74 946:13 29
    A. Iguodala Nuggets 2,199 -2,131 68 1041:03 30
    T. Lawson Nuggets 2,254 -2,212 42 1058:35 30
    K. Faried Nuggets 1,858 -1,827 31 879:32 30
    A. Miller Nuggets 1,600 -1,576 24 743:56 30
    Q. Miller Nuggets 36 -32 4 14:36 3
    C. Brewer Nuggets 1,530 -1,529 1 702:27 30
    J. Hamilton Nuggets 506 -512 -6 240:56 20
    A. Randolph Nuggets 136 -144 -8 68:27 9
    W. Chandler Nuggets 137 -146 -9 69:20 4
    E. Fournier Nuggets 193 -204 -11 98:00 11
    J. McGee Nuggets 1,212 -1,245 -33 573:53 30
    T. Mozgov Nuggets 324 -387 -63 167:56 17
    http://www.nba.com/statistics/plusmi...9&team=Nuggets

Seen a thread in the NBA forum about worst +/- and so looked up the Nuggets. Obviously it doesn't tell you the whole story of whats going on on the court but still a good indicator.

Happy with 2K and the starters but dissapointed with McGee and Timo being our worst. So a big disparity between the Cs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post

I wouldn't trade Faried, besides there is 0 chance this trade happens. No way 3 teams within the division would trade with each other.

vCash
    I think sometimes we fall in love with young players and assume they will only get better and better. Like Lawson...Gallo...Not all these guys take that next step, sometimes they are what they are.

Faried is a really nice player, but he has no offensive game and really never has. If he never develops an offensive game he's really just a very good role player. LMA is a proven 20ppg player.

Now I don't think Faried alone would get LMA, but to say you wouldn't trade Faried for him is foolish IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I think sometimes we fall in love with young players and assume they will only get better and better. Like Lawson...Gallo...Not all these guys take that next step, sometimes they are what they are.

Faried is a really nice player, but he has no offensive game and really never has. If he never develops an offensive game he's really just a very good role player. LMA is a proven 20ppg player.

Now I don't think Faried alone would get LMA, but to say you wouldn't trade Faried for him is foolish IMO.
    Faried has insane double double's consistantly, LMA could potentially out of the league, he's injury prone. has heart problems. foolish?

add iggy too??, I'd seriously be concerned if any of you were GM's.
    Last edited by Denver-boy; 12-28-2012 at 12:39 PM.

sig made by DB
    "I think that's why I came out numerous times and said I want to win," Tulowitzki said. "It doesn't mean I want out of here. It means I'm sick and tired of losing."
    GET A ACE PITCHER ROCKIES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver-boy View Post
    Faried has insane double double's consistantly, LMA could potentially out of the league, he's injury prone. has heart problems. foolish?

add iggy too??, I'd seriously be concerned if any of you were GM's.
    I never said Faried & Iggy.

but you're overrating Faried and underrating LMA to try to make a point.

LMA out of the league? Really? based on waht? he's been in the league and productive for 8 years.

Double doubles are nice, but again, i'm not sure Faried will ever be more than a very good role player, and lets be honest, DEN has alot of those already.

vCash
    i never really liked gallo to begin with so im ok with trading him for aldridge...as for aldridge having heart problems where did you hear that? if he had a "heart problem" he would not be playing right now...i think you're thinking of channing frye.....aldidge is not all that injury prone and what he brings to the table with his size, mid range game and his post game is a whole lot more than all our PF/C combined....i would be ok with trading gallo/faried for aldridge and matthews...both those guys put everything into the game night in and night out and both would be ridiculously good on this team...if we do get aldridge i kinda expect lawson's numbers to take a drop but his efficiency and assists to go up

vCash
    I would be fine with trading anyone on this roster except faried. Faried is easily this teams MVP and brings it every night. Nuggets are easily sub .500 without faried. As for as gallo yeah he hasn't been as good since the season he got traded here where he showed some nice flashes
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash

vCash
    During the Blazers’ recent homestand, a respected and veteran beat reporter approached me and told me that an assistant coach for the team he covered said the Blazers are shopping LaMarcus Aldridge.

I chuckled, because earlier that night, I spoke with Olshey about the trading deadline, which is now eight weeks away. In a nutshell, Olshey said the Blazers will likely be built through the draft and free agency, not trades - and certainly not mid-season trades.

Still, on Wednesday before the Kings game, I felt obliged to corner the whirlwind that is Olshey.

I asked him directly if he is shopping Aldridge.

It was as if I had told Olshey the best joke he had ever heard. In fact, I think he is still laughing as I write this.

Olshey said he has made zero calls to other teams about Aldridge. He did say he has fielded one inquiry from another team, but it was more exploratory in nature, that team feeling the Blazers out. And he said he has no plans to make any future calls about Aldridge as February approaches.

That doesn’t mean Olshey doesn’t expect to get more calls. He senses the league might still perceive the Blazers to be a team willing to give up talent to gain assets, much like it did last March when the previous regime traded Gerald Wallace and Marcus Camby for picks and cap relief.

That is no longer the method of operation. Olshey has identified a core: Aldridge, Nicolas Batum, Damian Lillard and Matthews.

“The players on our roster who are no-brainers,’’ Olshey said, referring to that core, “are not going anywhere.’’
    http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...ey_eyes_t.html
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    How about this for you guys?? Although it's probably no but

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b927ahb
    Also get PHX 1st this year(top 5 protected or 3 at least).

Ty/Andre
    Dudley/Rip/Brewer
    Gallo/Wilson/wes(expiring 5 mill)
    Manimal/Hamilton??
    Gortat/Javale

Plus a lotto pick.

vCash
    I would do it.

Page 68 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast