Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    are you sure about that??
    He said that he doens't like playing without Nash..he is not getting enough touches...and he lost that "fire" he had last year after playing for Poland..
    Dont get me wrong I'm from Poland but live in Denver.
    I would love to get Gortat but we do not have pass first PG. I mean we have Miller but Mcgee needs him too, so who starts Gortat or Mcgee?

vCash
    Well you can start Gortat why not?
    Or start McGee and give him 30min a game so he can also play with miller(and no he doesn't need him,thats what karl thinks that he does!!)..and we would make room for Evan/JHam
    and not to mention we would get lottery pick!

vCash
    Well you can start Gortat why not?
    Or start McGee and give him 30min a game so he can also play with miller(and no he doesn't need him,thats what karl thinks that he does!!)..and we would make room for Evan/JHam
    and not to mention we would get lottery pick!
    I do not think Gortat can play well with Ty. He needs PG like Nash or Miller.
    They do not have one that is why his points and rebounds are down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riconek View Post
    There is no way PHO trade Gortat. He wants to stay there at least until season ends.
    There is no way he stays in PHX past the deadline. He is our most valuable trade assets and O'neal has been playing fantastic for his age. Next year he is expiring so we won't get fair value.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    There is no way he stays in PHX past the deadline. He is our most valuable trade assets and O'neal has been playing fantastic for his age. Next year he is expiring so we won't get fair value.
    Fine trade him to Denver. I would love to have him in Denver, but my guess is we will have to take one of you bad contracts.
    What would you like to get for him?

vCash
    Fine trade him to Denver. I would love to have him in Denver, but my guess is we will have to take one of you bad contracts.
    What would you like to get for him?
    You probably wont need to take any of our bad contracts which are Frye(if he never recovers from the enlarged heart we get a waiver on his contract if I'm not mistaken) and Beasley(3rd year is not guaranteed).

But something centered around Wilson and Evan could work. We could send a pick your way but not ours like Ty Lawson mentioned. Probably the MIN pick we got this off-season. Some fillers also to make it work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    You probably wont need to take any of our bad contracts which are Frye(if he never recovers from the enlarged heart we get a waiver on his contract if I'm not mistaken) and Beasley(3rd year is not guaranteed).

But something centered around Wilson and Evan could work. We could send a pick your way but not ours like Ty Lawson mentioned. Probably the MIN pick we got this off-season. Some fillers also to make it work.
    I don't think Nuggets want to trade Evan He is our future SG. You guys can take Wilson +Mozgow or KK.
    MIN pick will not be worth a lot(playoffs team) you will give as your pick

vCash
    I don't think Nuggets want to trade Evan He is our future SG. You guys can take Wilson +Mozgow or KK.
    MIN pick will not be worth a lot(playoffs team) you will give as your pick
    If you're saying the MIN pick isn't worth a lot then might as well say the same about Evan. Didn't he go like 23 or 24 overall? But maybe in a 3 team deal where we get a "bigger fish".

vCash
    As I said Evan is our future SG so we want to keep him
    Last edited by riconek; 12-22-2012 at 05:12 PM.

vCash
    As I said Evan is our future SG so we want to keep him
    "future sg"

Long as karl is in town only andre, ty, corey brewer, Gallo and koufos have futures in denver.
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    What's wrong with ty?who is going to play millers backup??Evan??(would love to see this)..

vCash

vCash
    no way!!
    i wouldn't even consider giving Faried for Cousins...if we could send like Chandler,Brewer,Mozzy,KK for Cousins,Jimmer maybe...that would be good for us..

vCash
    no way!!
    i wouldn't even consider giving Faried for Cousins...if we could send like Chandler,Brewer,Mozzy,KK for Cousins,Jimmer maybe...that would be good for us..
    Quantity doesn't always equal quality.

Giving SAC 5-6 role players isn't going to help them, they want young guys to build a team with. None of those guys would really help them with that.

Everytime someone is available I always see everyone offer 5-6 players on DEN that really have not much value... teams are going to want some quality back, not just quantity.

vCash
    well i would give faried but not for C(when we have 3 already) and not for Cousins...i would rather send him to ATL with Iggy maybe for Smith,Korver,Williams or something like that...

Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast