Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    What was the real reason that fool didnt resign? I wasnt really following the events leading up to the trade until the details were already finalized. I was actually stunned to hear he was being traded were as Lebrons events didnt suprise me at all.
    mainly cause he wanted to live with his wife in NYC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver-boy View Post
    haha you say that like we had a choice to keep melo. the package we got was only thing left on the table, we were lucky knicks didnt just wait for his contract expire and were left with no one, no gallo, chandler,no andre miller for felton, no mozgov or koufus. no quincey miller....etc. etc.

side note is screw melo! never want to see him here, he basically Lebron'D us!
    haha are we really still on lebron for leaving Cleveland? for 1. felton was gone after one season anyways 2. miller was never part of the melo trade along with koufus...we basically got gallo in the trade since chandler and mozgov dont even play and 3. miller doesnt even play either so thats another waste of talent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiC View Post
    haha are we really still on lebron for leaving Cleveland? for 1. felton was gone after one season anyways 2. miller was never part of the melo trade along with koufus...we basically got gallo in the trade since chandler and mozgov dont even play and 3. miller doesnt even play either so thats another waste of talent
    oh your baiting so hard right now, im just saying it was best deal on the table at the time, everyone knows that melo was gonna leave to the knicks no matter what, if your indenial, not my problem.

could we be stacked team if melo decided to stay, absolutely. but he didnt so its not even worth talking about anymore

sig made by DB
    "I think that's why I came out numerous times and said I want to win," Tulowitzki said. "It doesn't mean I want out of here. It means I'm sick and tired of losing."
    GET A ACE PITCHER ROCKIES

vCash
    To Denver:
    Kevin Love
    Derrick Williams

To Minnesota:
    Kenneth Faried
    Wilson Chandler
    Andre Iguodala
    1st Round Pick
    Anyone??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    To Denver:
    Kevin Love
    Derrick Williams

To Minnesota:
    Kenneth Faried
    Wilson Chandler
    Andre Iguodala
    1st Round Pick
    Anyone??
    I don't think MIN would do that, but I do think Gallo, Faried, Mozzy & a 1st would be a fair deal for both teams.

Iggy is pushing 30, on a huge deal and soon to be a FA who will not come cheap, I don't think MIN would want him, especially when they have AK47 who's been much better this year and much cheaper.

I doubt they'd want CHandler either for obvious reasons.

vCash

Why do you say Koufus was not part of that 3 team (Minny, NY, Den) trade?
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    mainly cause he wanted to live with his wife in NYC
    Yeah smh this is what I heard many times

Oh well good luck to the knicks beating miami in a 7 game series. Those guys dvck around in the regular season then play for real come playoff time. Then you also have the celtics who are like the east coast spurs to watch out for. If he didnt go to NY I like denvers chances coming out of the west over knicks coming out of the east.
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    Then assuming the knicks beat the heat in a 7 game series you have the west coast champ who will likely be just as tough. Oh well anything to play on broadway I guess who cares about a ring
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    Then assuming the knicks beat the heat in a 7 game series you have the west coast champ who will likely be just as tough. Oh well anything to play on broadway I guess who cares about a ring
    lol come on now, if he went to MIA everyone would be saying he's a ring chaser, at least he went to a team that can challenge MIA instead of trying to join them.

MIA is not unbeatable, especially with Wade having lost a step or two... knicks have a chance, and thats really all you can ask for. they already beat MIA TWICE by 40 pts total, and won in SA... they have as good a chance as most teams. you act like MIA is a lock for the finals, far from it.

vCash
    How are you gonna say all we got is gallo?

Felton turned into Hamilton and Andre miller
    Gallo resigned as well as chandler
    Koufus was part of the deal
    Mozgov got resigned
    We got a few draft picks
    We got cap space

What else did you want for melo
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash

vCash
    This should lighten the mood up in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCESZw_EeTc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BallIsAll View Post
    How are you gonna say all we got is gallo?

Felton turned into Hamilton and Andre miller
    Gallo resigned as well as chandler
    Koufus was part of the deal
    Mozgov got resigned
    We got a few draft picks
    We got cap space

What else did you want for melo
    ikr

sig made by DB
    "I think that's why I came out numerous times and said I want to win," Tulowitzki said. "It doesn't mean I want out of here. It means I'm sick and tired of losing."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    This should lighten the mood up in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCESZw_EeTc
    lol good thing they play basketball! the international players got more into it i thought lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVCPiRTuqDM <-bloopers
    Last edited by Denver-boy; 12-20-2012 at 09:38 AM.

sig made by DB

Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast