Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    vCash
    maybe we should've never traded melo for basically gallo....man had he'd been willing to resign with denver we would be one crazy *** team...
    lawson
    iggy
    melo
    faired
    mcgee

now thats a lineup i would've loved to see...sigh o what beautiful magic this team could've made

vCash
    What this team really needs are a few pure shooters. Somebody who can consistently make the open 3 at the same time make his darn free-throws

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cmngtxn

Then trade Andre Miller for a floor-stretching big, somebody who can make the 15-18 footers consistently as well?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddenverfan View Post
    What this team really needs are a few pure shooters. Somebody who can consistently make the open 3 at the same time make his darn free-throws
    I agree with you 100%. It's ok to play fast pace run and gun type offense, but when the game slows down you need to be effecient in the half court sets. What's the point of Lawson drawing two defenders and kicking the ball out to someone that's more than like gonna miss the shot? We don't have a single consistent 3point shooter, our best post up player is Andre Miller, and the bigs have little to no offensive game. I think the person we need to trade is Iguodala. It's hard for me to believe he is as great as people make him out to be. I have watched every Nuggets game this year and Iggy has played extremely poor in the majority of the games. If we can't get rid of George Karl we need to make personnel changes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiC View Post
    maybe we should've never traded melo for basically gallo....man had he'd been willing to resign with denver we would be one crazy *** team...
    lawson
    iggy
    melo
    faired
    mcgee

now thats a lineup i would've loved to see...sigh o what beautiful magic this team could've made
    What was the real reason that fool didnt resign? I wasnt really following the events leading up to the trade until the details were already finalized. I was actually stunned to hear he was being traded were as Lebrons events didnt suprise me at all.
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddenverfan View Post
    OJ mayo was there for the taking this past offseason but Nuggets showed zero interest. BIG mistake
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    I dont see a in-division trade, but id like to get millsap and burks for chandler and koufus.

its two needs in one, a scoring big man at PF, and another potential PG behind ty. Utah needs a Legit Starting SF cuz hayward plays more SG, and koufus would be a bigman replacment for milsap.

trade:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bs4ory4

maybe picks are involved? fair deal?

PG: ty/Miller/Burks
    SG: Iggy/Brewer/Fournier
    SF: Gallo/Hamilton/Q.Miller
    PF: Milsap/Faried
    C: Mcgee/Mozgov/Randolph
    Last edited by Denver-boy; 12-15-2012 at 02:09 AM.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiC View Post
    lawson
    iggy
    melo
    faired
    mcgee

haha you say that like we had a choice to keep melo. the package we got was only thing left on the table, we were lucky knicks didnt just wait for his contract expire and were left with no one, no gallo, chandler,no andre miller for felton, no mozgov or koufus. no quincey miller....etc. etc.

side note is screw melo! never want to see him here, he basically Lebron'D us!
    Last edited by Denver-boy; 12-15-2012 at 09:46 AM.

vCash
    If we really want to talk hindsight, would we have been better off with the nets offer for melo?

Derrick Favors, Devin Harris, Troy Murphy, Ben Uzoh, and 4 first rounders including the 2011 #3 overall

vCash
    Why anyone would would want to sign Bargnani is beyond me. The guy has no heart. If you are seven feet and still can't average over 5RPG, just give up on basketball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    If we really want to talk hindsight, would we have been better off with the nets offer for melo?

Derrick Favors, Devin Harris, Troy Murphy, Ben Uzoh, and 4 first rounders including the 2011 #3 overall
    I don't think so...2011 draft wasn't that good...Ben and Troy we can sign now if we want to..

vCash
    This team should pick 3-4 players to build around and then test the market by packaging the rest for 1or 2 trades. No need for 3 centers. When Wilson gets back there may need to be some decisions on the SG/Swingman size players. So many different lineups are run at times. I think this team has some talent but needs a leader to help build an identity.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    ^this

vCash
    I know this won't happen because of how much GK likes Brewer, but it'd be cool to see us trade for MarShon Brooks. He had a great rookie season and has star potential, but he's been stuck on the bench for most of the season because of Joe Johnson and Stackhouse having a comeback year.

This article makes some good points about Brooks and a few other trade candidates: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--nb...000418190.html

Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast