Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 87 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    vCash
    A couple of players I would like to consider in a trade scenario...

Damian Lillard - PG - Portland - Great scoring PG, rookie showing huge potential
    Anthony Morrow - SG - Atlanta - Pure shooter who can spread the floor

Would be hard to pry Lillard from Blazers, Morrow may be more realistic.

Also read today that John Jenkins has been assigned to the D league by Atlanta. He is a pure shooter. Wonder what it would take to get him.

vCash
    Lillard-Players+Brewer
    Morrow+Brewer+picks
    JJ-Brewer
    i just hope we can somehow "release" brewer lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    Lillard-Players+Brewer
    Morrow+Brewer+picks
    JJ-Brewer
    i just hope we can somehow "release" brewer lol
    I dont dislike Brewer, he is a good role player that can help the Nuggets through the season.

However, I think GK over plays him and it's causing fans to take their frustrations out on the player. When he gambles on D and makes a play he looks great but there are far too many plays where he sags away from his man to "help" in the paint but gets caught neither helpin or marking his man. Leads to an open three.

I like Brewer, he can be a spark off the bench. he cuts to the basket well. but at times he tries to do too much and takes poor shots or gambles way too often on D.

If trading Brewer is the only way for GK to stop using him so much, then I am all for a trade. Would be interesting to have seen his use by GK if Chandler were healthy.

vCash
    A guy I'd like to get is Cousins. Has had trouble with the Kings organization in the past, we'd probably be able to get him at a price. Wouldn't want Tyreke Evans unless as a Ty replacement (PG is his natural position, where he played his rookie year).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by denverfan66 View Post
    A guy I'd like to get is Cousins. Has had trouble with the Kings organization in the past, we'd probably be able to get him at a price. Wouldn't want Tyreke Evans unless as a Ty replacement (PG is his natural position, where he played his rookie year).
    I like Cousins.

No to lillerd. hes overachieving this season big time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by denverfan66 View Post
    Cousins would add some strength and toughness. Like him too. Would be a big help in the low post.

But who would you trade for him? Or more to the question, who would we have to give up for him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    I like Cousins.

No to lillerd. hes overachieving this season big time
    He may be overachieving but he is a scoring point guard. Has a nice stroke.

Still want Lawson to be our PG but would be nice to have a scoring option in the second unit at PG.

vCash
    I wish nuggs could get billups back somehow
    Last edited by SoFreshNsoClean; 12-03-2012 at 01:34 AM.

vCash

vCash
    another trade meant to ship brewer out

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cy83ygk

vCash
    and we want lillard to what start over ty? be a backup to ty? lillard is obviously out of the question....cousins i like but the kings would probably want chandler/mozgov/brewer/picks maybe even andre miller....id do a trade maybe around isiah thomas/cousins for chandler/miller/mozgov/2-3 1st rd picks...i like brewer he's a good backup SG for this team especially with chandler not playing....IMO its either/or with brewer/chandler...one will go its just which one will go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiC View Post
    and we want lillard to what start over ty? be a backup to ty? lillard is obviously out of the question....cousins i like but the kings would probably want chandler/mozgov/brewer/picks maybe even andre miller....id do a trade maybe around isiah thomas/cousins for chandler/miller/mozgov/2-3 1st rd picks...i like brewer he's a good backup SG for this team especially with chandler not playing....IMO its either/or with brewer/chandler...one will go its just which one will go
    I would do that trade. We have a very young team so draft picks are not very useful to us right now, unless we package some players and try to move up the draft.

So a trade of Mozgov/Brewer (likely Chandler)/Miller plus two first and a second for Cousins/Isiah Thomas (likely Fredette) would be well worth it imo.

vCash
    I REALLY don't see Sac trading Cousins. As flawed as he may be, he's their cornerstone.

BTW, totally unimportant, but BK how bout changing the thread title (off topic? random thoughts?)... the offseason at this point in the story is kind of like the Shire in LOTR... that more innocent, optimistic place where Nuggets fans could be happy until the darkness set in....
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Have to agree, doubt SAC wants to give up Cousins.

Also dont think Denver would want to trade right now, in the middle of a brutal schedule and with an injury to their "6th man", there may be a little over reaction in the threads.

Though some of the rotations by GK certainly deserve to be scrutinized.

vCash
    .............BK

I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

Page 59 of 87 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast