Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    vCash
    OKC says NO

vCash
    Why would you wanna trade for a rookie who hasn't even played yet?

vCash
    Because i dont think that JHam will stay in Denver after his rookie contract...and we would get good shooter with 1 more year..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    Because i dont think that JHam will stay in Denver after his rookie contract...and we would get good shooter with 1 more year..
    Well if Hamilton develops here, Denver can get a lot more from him even of he decides not to stay. Makes no sense to trade a player on the verge of cracking the rotation for another rookie.

vCash
    well after his rookie contract he's restricted anyways so whoevr offers him a decent long term we would match....as for that rudy gay thing i would trade chandler and gallo for him in a HEARTBEAT.....chandler is barely playing and trading them both frees up playing time for brewer and hamilton not to mention you can flip flop gay/iggy with brewer/hamilton for defensive purposes...anyways a trade for gay would make us instant favorites in the west...it would propel us past the lakers and OKC in my opinion

vCash
    how about marcin gortat guys a great pick n roll player and with ty he'll be great in this phoenix type of offense...he's a great low post defender...maybe a package of chandler/mozgov/some picks would suffice? and maybe we can still get rudy gay *drools* hahaha but more or less i would love marcin gortat on this team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiC View Post
    how about marcin gortat guys a great pick n roll player and with ty he'll be great in this phoenix type of offense...he's a great low post defender...maybe a package of chandler/mozgov/some picks would suffice? and maybe we can still get rudy gay *drools* hahaha but more or less i would love marcin gortat on this team
    I like gortat

vCash
    Gortat is an excellent fit. A better version of Koufos..but Koufos is much younger and cheaper and believe it or not..still has room to grow..

I'll stick with Koufos.

vCash
    Hey guys, if you're interested, check out my latest RMC post on JaVale. It's a video scouting report about how he needs to pass more.

Great to see the Nuggs string 4 W's in a row together again. If they can maintain this 8-6 pace, they'll weather the 17-of-23-away opening stretch with 13 wins and 10 losses. Considering all the circumstances, that would be a pretty great outcome for the hardest part of the schedule.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Hoping for us to bring in a coach that specializes on making FTs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Hoping for us to bring in a coach that specializes on making FTs.
    With the amount of money invested in an NBA roster, and having one of the worst free throw percentages in the NBA, it would make perfect sense to invest some money in a coach that could improve the Nuggets' free throw shooting percentage. It is costing the Nuggets wins this season and teams will foul now knowing we struggle from the free throw line.

Each player should have a routine which they can repeat on a consistent basis. Some of the poor free throw shooting could be mental but if you know you hit 85% in practice, it should build your confidence during game situations. Having a routine helps translate what you do in practice into the game.

As a team, we should be at 70% as a minimum.

vCash
    Do we not have a shooting coach on the team? And if not..why the hell not...and if so..what the hell is he doing??

vCash
    well our players minus andre miller have never been great FT shooters...so im not all that surprised we're one of the worst ones...

vCash
    but knowing that...wouldn't that give more emphasis in working on it??

vCash
    Ty and Gallo are generally pretty reliable. They hover around mid 80's but this year has been a major turnaround.

Page 57 of 87 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast