Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    o how i wish we traded gallo to the thunder for harden.....would've made a ridiculous lineup of lawson/harden/iggy/faried/koufus....with backups of miller/brewer/chandler/??/mcgee....but could we have afforded that 5yr/80 mil contract?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiC View Post
    o how i wish we traded gallo to the thunder for harden.....would've made a ridiculous lineup of lawson/harden/iggy/faried/koufus....with backups of miller/brewer/chandler/??/mcgee....but could we have afforded that 5yr/80 mil contract?
    yes, but it would have taken alot more than just Gallo I can tell you that, especially considering OKC doesn't really need a SF with Durant there.

Harden would have been a great fit here though, gives you a consistent legit 3 pt threat, and slides Iggy back to SF where he's probably best suited.

vCash
    They would not have traded him within the division.

vCash
    for what the rockets gave up i know we couldnt match that....martin/lamb/4 picks for harden and some water boys....well gallo is prob more consistent than martin...well the deal is done but i would've loved getting harden on this team...

vCash
    Damn, Harden is lightin it UP! I knew he was good, but right now, he's looking like an all-star certainty.

vCash
    I just got to say...I got to shake hands with Jordan Hamilton on a flight from New York 2 months ago. He saw me with my nuggets fitted hat, and gave me a ahndshake...It was awesome!

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=776322

There is an Eric Gordon to Nuggets trade idea in there, feel free to comment on it or post a different trade scenario (:

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    I agree but Karl wont allow it

vCash
    We dont have any roster room, though he would improve our PF defense. Would you rather have a 23yr old Randolph or a 34yr old Martin?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    We dont have any roster room, though he would improve our PF defense. Would you rather have a 23yr old Randolph or a 34yr old Martin?
    Well it depends...if Karl is going to give randolph some minutes this decade i would love to have him in our team..if not than i would rather have Martin,one year rent and could really help us...and about our roster spots could we just send one or two players to d-league?

vCash
    I would take martin in a heartbeat, this team needs attitude, and a tough rebounding and defensive presence who gives his team some grit is exactly what this team needs

vCash
    I asked Benjamin about this and i hope he will answer it on Thursday on DP.com...we will see if he has some inside info maybe they are talking with him lol xD

vCash
    Well it depends...if Karl is going to give randolph some minutes this decade i would love to have him in our team..if not than i would rather have Martin,one year rent and could really help us...and about our roster spots could we just send one or two players to d-league?
    No, even if you send someone under contract to D-League they count against your roster spot. So that does not make any room for Martin.

I would be very surprised if Martin would play in Denver again even if he said he was willing to listen to any team right now. There was some bad blood between Martin and the Denver coach/front office. He also said a few things about them while with the clippers.

vCash
    I would be very surprised if Martin would play in Denver again even if he said he was willing to listen to any team right now. There was some bad blood between Martin and the Denver coach/front office. He also said a few things about them while with the clippers.
    Yeah you got that right. Kenyon threw Karl under the bus as the reason why melo did not wish to re sign with denver and basically said the coaching staff and management sucked

Kenyon is not coming back thanks to Karl according to him

Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast