Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Speaking of the Celtics, I saw them play last night. And they looked fantastic.

It's the preseason and all but they looked really good. The chemistry with Rondo, Lee, Pierce, Garnett, Green and JET really showed. Stifling defense. Sullinger looked really good too. If they can keep KG and Pierce fresh when they come up against LeBron, lookout.

vCash
    ESPN magazine just predicted that we would be the top seed in the West. Pretty cool.

vCash
    Chandler is making just under 6 million this year, and is due approx 6.35 million next year. I think he will always have trade value because of his very reasonable contract so there is no rush to go out and make a trade.

( http://www.storytellerscontracts.com/ )

I think there might be more value in waiting and then perhaps looking at the team as a whole and seeing who has the better value at the end of the season.

At that point you could trade to improve draft position or package a couple of players for a 2-1 trade to bolster a position you feel you need improvement at.

vCash
    I know its crazy to think about 2013 draft at this point in time but one euro player I am keeping tabs on is Rudy Gobert. He is a French 20 yr old PF/C. Stands 7'2" (with shoes) with a 7'9" wing span. That's not a typo, 7 foot 9 inch wing span.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXSgw...layer_embedded

He certainly could use another 30 pounds of muscle but is definitely mobile for his size.

Imagine McGee and Gobert defending the paint?

vCash
    I wonder about his basketball IQ....kid looks to be a lotto pick. That's freakish length though...hopefully for his sake he dedicates himself into that weight room..cause he will get dominated in this league being the stick that he is.

vCash
    johnny flynn as 3rd string PG...anyone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiC View Post
    johnny flynn as 3rd string PG...anyone?
    Wouldnt be a bad 3rd PG. I think Denver is still high on Stone and might be willing to wait on him but I would much rather have Flynn than Carter or Uzoh, though not seen enough of Uzoh to make any educated decision.

Flynn was a high draft choice and you would think he has the talent to be a 3rd PG in the league.

vCash
    Flynn could also be good trade asset if karl wants to play stone more..i dont think he would have bad contract so...i would like to see 2nd "minnesota drafted PG" from the "Lawson" draft

vCash
    IMHO, Flynn would be a great pickup, I always felt that Julyan's game more mirrored Andre's than Ty's. GK always wants to keep his rotations intact so adding Flynn whose game mirrors Ty's would make more sense to me instead of forcing Andre into a starting role when and if Ty gets injured.

vCash
    idk I think Stone can be a great backup for us. Now that we got Iggy it mean that it would most likely end the 2 pg show. I know stone is 6'6 and it would be ideal to actually have him in the 2 pg show, it would just never happen. Miller is a vet who actually knows what he is doing and has started. He is a great passer and Stone is a toss up to even be a back up later on. This would mean that he would have to play Hamilton or Brewer as the backup sg and I am all for that (either Hamilton or Brewer depending on whether or not we need scoring or hustle/D)

vCash
    "Sitting Pretty: Denver Nuggets. The Nuggets took a weakness, their wing defense, and turned it into a strength in Andre Iguodala. They've implemented more elements of the dribble-drive offense, which fits supremely well with their array of athletes on the edge in Iguodala, Ty Lawson, Danilo Gallinari, Corey Brewer and Jordan Hamilton.

They have their weaknesses, namely shooters, rotation defense and, of course, that pesky superstar question. They face a ridiculously brutal schedule to open, with 17 of their first 23 on the road. They're putting in new players with a new approach. It would not be shocking for this team to be under .500 entering the new year.

But they have too much talent with a coach who fits too well with the roster to miss the playoffs. They could wind up as high as third in the West; they could sneak in. But they have too much ability and areas of potential to miss the dance. It's just a matter of where the development comes from and how the cookies crumble for the Nuggets.

And JaVale McGee. That's always a question."

Found this and it will sum up our season. Our first 20 games or so will be tough and I don't think we will be below .500 but we could have a slow start. I think we will be in the race for 3-5 spot.

vCash
    I think anything lower than a 5 seed would be disappointing.

vCash
    What do you guys think about D.West?
    He would play for min. i think because he is broke and we could play 2 PG lineup more often with him at 2...only problem is his head :\

vCash
    Delonte West is a great defender, don't think we have room for him on the roster though. I would rather us not bring in a headcase, could stir up some trouble within the locker room and affect chemistry.

vCash
    Raptors fan here just wondering what you guys think would be a fair deal for Wilson Chandler.
    Right now we have a fair amount of trade able assets in Jose Calderon, Ed Davis or Amir Johnson (underrated player), your old pal Linas Keliza and some other pieces that could be moved to make ends meet in Qunicy Acy, Tomislaz Zubcic and 2 second round picks this year but no 1st rounder.

I'm not big on trading T-Ross but this might work out for both http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9bnvykm

Page 50 of 87 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast