Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^ i read somewhere it starts in two weeks, this year has been goin so fast..

https://scloud.com/skipaterner/getting-older-by-the-dayound
    Just a fellow long time PSD user, please listen to track ya'll, appreciate it

vCash
    Starts on the 2nd of October I'm pretty sure

vCash
    10/1 Media Day
    10/2 Training camp starts
    10/6 first preseason game
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiC View Post
    we cant hit home runs at all positions.....as for fernandez he SUCKED i was glad when he got injured..he cant shoot the ball in the NBA at all he should stay in spain...al harrington was never good....im pretty sure i would 100% rather have my PF and C dunking or posting up with the ball than shooting 3pt everytime they touch the ball...as for our roster and replacing the lost junk we replaced them and then some...randolph can easily replace harrington if he gets the right guidance and im sure he'll get it from miller..if we can turn mcgee from "dumbest player in the NBA" to a solid starting C im sure we can turn a "scrub" into a rotational player..if we want a guy to stand at the 3 pt line we got that..gallo, fournier,hamilton all those guys can just stand at the 3 and shoot shoot shoot....iggy's primary back up will most likely be brewer or hamilton pending on how each one does in training camp...you cant say who is whose back up now until training camp starts and they are able to evaluate how each person progressed in the offseason
    I dont think its just a matter of swapping a SG for a SG in the rotation. So Brewer or Hamilton may not be the players that work in the rotation when Iggy goes to the bench. A lot of NBA games are about match-ups.

If the starting 5 are Ty/Iggy/Gallo/Faried/McGee, the first player off the bench is likely Chandler. Chandler could come in for Gallo. The next sub could be to bring Gallo back in for Iggy and move Chandler to the SG position and Gallo back to the SF. Not saying this will be the rotation but it's a possibility.

As for match-ups, if a defensive player is needed at SG then Brewer may get the nod ahead of JHam. If scoring is needed then JHam gets the nod ahead of Brewer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    I dont think its just a matter of swapping a SG for a SG in the rotation. So Brewer or Hamilton may not be the players that work in the rotation when Iggy goes to the bench. A lot of NBA games are about match-ups.

If the starting 5 are Ty/Iggy/Gallo/Faried/McGee, the first player off the bench is likely Chandler. Chandler could come in for Gallo. The next sub could be to bring Gallo back in for Iggy and move Chandler to the SG position and Gallo back to the SF. Not saying this will be the rotation but it's a possibility.

As for match-ups, if a defensive player is needed at SG then Brewer may get the nod ahead of JHam. If scoring is needed then JHam gets the nod ahead of Brewer.
    Now just tell that to Karl and we should be set.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post

Excellent observation but we are dealing with stubbornness as a head coach. For instance, Karl understood that Mozzy was a better matchup to Bynum than koufos....however, when Gasol was actually being aggressive...he should of realized that Koufos would of been a better matchup to Gasol than Faried.

You have to make changes according to the flow and matchups to the game. Sometimes, Karl does that....most of the time he sticks with his "small" lineup to sink or swim. That's not exactly playing matchups....so while we may have excellent pieces to use in any scenario..it's going to come down to Karl and that 1 rotation for better or for worse
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 09-05-2012 at 02:09 PM.

vCash
    And Quincy is the last nug to make the roster! Nervous wait but congrats
    Masai <3

vCash
    full roster at 15, finally... Glad we signed miller, this guy has some potential as we all know. Now we just gotta wait for training camp.... dammnnn this has been a long long offseason, keep forgetting how long it seems to take

vCash
    Well if we do some trade deadline blockbuster deal he could get some minutes this year
    If not,he is going to D-League

vCash
    My latest post w/ video at RMC on the Nuggs perimeter D:

http://www.roundballminingcompany.co...akdowns-video/

But be warned, it may make you cry.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    This is player i was talking about in this forum and nets signed him:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbRhY...eature=related

vCash
    Q. Miller is an exciting prospect and if he can live up to his potential (always a big if), he should be a good contributor in a year or two.
    Last edited by Poz303; 09-11-2012 at 02:04 PM.

vCash
    hurry up nba and start all ready

vCash
    Yeah I'm definitely excited for the start of the season, we have football now to hold us over until then, which is nice. Not a big fan of baseball so the period between basketball ending and football starting is terrible. No sports to watch, it was good to have the olympics this offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Yeah I'm definitely excited for the start of the season, we have football now to hold us over until then, which is nice. Not a big fan of baseball so the period between basketball ending and football starting is terrible. No sports to watch, it was good to have the olympics this offseason.
    Damn truly envious of people having a go-to sport to watch when the nba offseason is dragging on. Mite have to try to get into NFL, or anything else for that matter:cry:

Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast