Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    vCash
    we dont beed belineli,we have jham..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    we dont beed belineli,we have jham..
    Ok, but follow me on this.

It would be nice for me to keep rudy fernandez, for instance. Why? He's not such a great player, but knows the environent, knows karl, knows the schemes and gives quite a chance to Hamilton to play. You train well, you show progress, you play.

But rudy is almost for sure gone, I have 2 spanish friends here, that think he'll almost for sure go back to spain, destination Real Madrid.

If you take a serious SG, you'll lose any chance to see Hamilton playing.

If you take instead a cheap belinelli-style sg, you get a player that can make you on average round 10 points in 25 minutes of play (last year belinelli was on 12 in 30), so you have some points-insurance off the bench. And you get the chance to play Hamilton as SG, btw. And you get the chance to play AAA 35-40 minutes if any without having a person on the bench complaining.

The point is exactly this. If you believe in Hamilton, then either don't tae a SG, or take a mediocre one, just to have no risks in case Hamilton doesn't shows the promices, or somebody gets hurt. If you take a good one, you have to make him playing, or he could tear the locker room apart.

vCash
    dejuan blair anyone??

vCash
    dejuan blair anyone??
    Depends on the asking price. But would be a strong post player.

vCash
    So barring any trades or unforeseen circumstances, we did not draft a player who will be on the roster in 2012, leaving 3 roster pots still open(assuming of course miller,rudy walk and bird is amnestied)

Think the nuggets will make any type of splash in free agency?

vCash
    dejuan blair anyone??
    We should of had Blair and Lawson in the same draft, but they chose to pass on him in the second.

vCash
    Anyone know when the FA period starts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iGerman View Post
    Anyone know when the FA period starts?
    July 11th.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Well I'm expecting the usual quiet Nuggets offseason/FA period (the Melo trade being the exception, although that was mid-season), especially after hearing Josh Kroenke's comments.

vCash
    ^Thanks

vCash
    Would your GM match a Big offer for JaVale McGee? Are they willing to go over the cap of $59M?

vCash
    Is it possible for us to trade Chandler to LAL for Odom TE??
    It would make space for Miller and give us more money to resign McGee and Ty...
    And any possible trade scenarios that would send maybe Brewer/Al/Bird/Koufos for 1-2 players? we have to do something with those vets. if we want JHam and Miller to play...maybe amnesty Al instead of Bird??(he is already used on sitting on the bench) so Chandler/Gallo can move to PF?

vCash
    I think they have to make a few deals to drop some players and add some space to sign McGee and Ty long-term.

However, just throwing it out there: Brandon Roy is working out and is going to attempt to make a comeback next season. If he is healthy enough to come off the bench he would be a good scoring option behind Afflalo at SG.

vCash
    OJ Mayo is now an unrestricted FA, Grizzlies did not extend an offer to him. Worth a look?

Also, Denver can sign McGee without having to make salary cap space. The soft cap is 58 million but the hard cap (before luxury tax implications) is around 70 Million.

Only reason I say we should amnesty Birdman is not for salary cap reasons but why spend 5 Million on a player who doesnt get playing minutes whne there are FA who could contribute and cost around the same amount? just logical thinking.

vCash
    I would go after Mayo if the price wasnt too high

Afflalo is my second favorite nugget but OJ could excel with a change of scenery

Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast