Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I watched most of it. No one really impressed me that we could get at 20. We could possibly move down lower and still get the player we want. Prob marquis Teague.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by denverfan66 View Post
    Ain't happening. And even if Miami eventually decides to break that "core", LeBron is probably the last man out. Wade might even be more dispensable than James at this point.

vCash
    I was impressed with Meyers Leonard's athleticism and stroke. Better than I thought.

I think T.Ross may go well before #20. More likely we get a chance at Rivers than Ross. And Teague is certainly a possibility for the nuggets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by denverfan66 View Post

HAHAHAHA, wow, that was a great read, so much wrong with that article, miami wont deal lebron, bosh is the first man out and wade is second, lebron wont be moved, also that dude citing age as the reason okc will "own" us forever? they wont be able to hold onto harden,durant, AND westbrook for much longer without losing that supporting class that is really making them succeed

vCash
    WHAT.....AN......IDIOT. How about we keep Lawson and AAA and trade one of our sf for a superstar? He calls himseld a nugg fan too!

vCash
    which sf of ours can land us a superstar? it can prob land us ray allen and paul pierce at this point or even garnett and allen

vCash
    classic desperate move for views/hits. Klis doesn't buy into Masai's plan of building a foundation with young talent then to grow a superstar. Taking the cop out with the "get yourself a superstar" ploy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    I'm on board with getting rid of both Harrington and Bird, I have never liked Harrington. Jacks up too many ill advised shots and plays horrible defense, plus he can't rebound very well for a power forward. If Karl could somehow manage to keep Harrington's minutes around 18-20 and not 25+ then it would be a lot better.
    I totally agree. Harrington and Bird should be traded asap. I heard lakers are interested in Harrington.
    Last edited by moonchild32; 06-09-2012 at 10:20 AM.

vCash
    I have a trade proposal here. Its two parts...
    1- hedo + 19th pick for nene trade exception.
    The magic do this trade to make some capspace.
    The nuggets do this trade to package its 2 1sts this year and try to move up to the lottery. I know hedo is known to have one of the worst contracts in the league, but he's basically in his last year as the next year is partially gauranteed. Then the next part of this trade looks to benefit the nuggets a bit more. I see people here want to get rid of harrington.
    2- duhon (expiring) + clark/ orton (young players with some potential) for harrington.

I know this is a weird trade proposal, but do you think it benefits the nuggets?
    Last edited by 5ass; 06-09-2012 at 07:08 PM.

vCash
    I like the harrington one. The nuggets were interested in Clark last off season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DJiC View Post
    which sf of ours can land us a superstar? it can prob land us ray allen and paul pierce at this point or even garnett and allen
    It won't land us a superstar but if we want to make a trade to land an all star type player, most teams will ask for either to be part of the trade.

No I don't really like the trade. I don't care if you guys hate Al (I do at times as well), but many nuggs fan can say he was really consistent and helped this team a lot. Really unfortunate he had an injury because he had a good mismatch on Pau. I would only consider doing the second. As for the first one, we have wayyyyyy too many sf's. Already got Brewer, Gallo, Wilson, and Jham.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    It won't land us a superstar but if we want to make a trade to land an all star type player, most teams will ask for either to be part of the trade.

No I don't really like the trade. I don't care if you guys hate Al (I do at times as well), but many nuggs fan can say he was really consistent and helped this team a lot. Really unfortunate he had an injury because he had a good mismatch on Pau. I would only consider doing the second. As for the first one, we have wayyyyyy too many sf's. Already got Brewer, Gallo, Wilson, and Jham.
    Which is why i think if the nuggets do the trade im suggested they can pasckage picks #19 and 20 and chandler to get #8 from raptors to draft either lamb or jones.

vCash
    I like it.. Kinda

Then we could use WC and one of the picks to move up in the draft.. Or use those assets in another deal

No need to have Gallo, WC, Hedo, JHam and Brewer at SF

vCash
    Hedo could be the leader/ballhandler of the 2nd unit.. With JHam at SG and a d3 PG ala delonte west.

move up (WC, picks, Mozgov, Brewer are movable assets), draft sullinger for post scoring..

Also draft a shooter in the 2nd (Kim English)

Ty - West - Stone
    Afflalo - JHam - English/PG
    Gallo - Hedo - JHam
    Faried - Sully - Hedo/Gallo
    McGee - Kosta - Moz

vCash
    I also depends on how much of the 13/14 salary is guaranteed.. We need money to re-sign Ty and McGee

Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast