Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Everybody and their moms hit 3's against the Nuggets this year. Completely terrible, some of it was bad defense and some of it was just people getting hot but still terrible.

vCash
    I think a lot of it stemmed from double teams the nuggets played or poor rotation on D. Things that can be addressed.

Also, if we can retain McGee, Nuggets can step up on perimeter D cause if someone drives to the bucket McGee will be a huge intimidation factor.

A pure shooter and a post player would help the Nuggets in my opinion.

I have looked at a lot of mock drafts, and while I think a lot will change post combine (starts tomorrow), I have seen many times where Moultire is taken after the 20# pick.

Assuming T. Ross is off the board who would you rather Denver pick Moultrie, Teague, D. Lamb, T. Wrotten, R. White? Someone else?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    I think a lot of it stemmed from double teams the nuggets played or poor rotation on D. Things that can be addressed.

Also, if we can retain McGee, Nuggets can step up on perimeter D cause if someone drives to the bucket McGee will be a huge intimidation factor.

A pure shooter and a post player would help the Nuggets in my opinion.

I have looked at a lot of mock drafts, and while I think a lot will change post combine (starts tomorrow), I have seen many times where Moultire is taken after the 20# pick.

Assuming T. Ross is off the board who would you rather Denver pick Moultrie, Teague, D. Lamb, T. Wrotten, R. White? Someone else?
    I'd love it if Arnett fell down to #20 somehow. Good defender and he has a much better post game then most big men coming out of college. If he isn't there/we pick someone else I'll be fine if we got Teague or White. If there's one coach who could help Royce with his disorder, it's GK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by denverfan66 View Post
    I'd love it if Arnett fell down to #20 somehow. Good defender and he has a much better post game then most big men coming out of college. If he isn't there/we pick someone else I'll be fine if we got Teague or White. If there's one coach who could help Royce with his disorder, it's GK.
    From what I have read about Arnett Moultrie he would suit the Denver style of basketball. Very athletic, good rebounder, has some post moves but can also hit some mid-range jumpers.

Would be hard to pass him up if he was available at #20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQR4UJK7Hn8

vCash
    I would give Chu Chu(if that's his name) some minutes this year,Faried,Al and him could close our PF position se we dont need more PFs...instead i would trade our 2nd round picks for cash maybe and sign some undrafted rookie(like we signed stone),if there is one that is good enough...i would also give Stone more minutes,he can play good 15 mins of basketball and make like 5ppg 5apg 3rpg and 1-2spg?? this would also leave Ty more minutes...

vCash
    Found this on NBA.com. They believe nuggets need a low post presence

http://www.nba.com/draft/2012/teams/...ls=iref:dn2012

vCash
    Another idea, similar to toronto,

The Warriors ideally would like to deal the No. 7 pick, one of their selections in the 30s and Dorell Wright for an upgrade at small forward. Then, they could use the remaining pick (No. 30 or 35) on a big man, like St. Bonaventure's Andrew Nicholson, and have the mid-level exception to offer an experienced free-agent point guard. San Francisco Chronicle
    The Warriors think Andre Miller might have played his way over mid-level money with a strong playoff showing, but they believe they have a good chance at landing Jason Kidd. If Deron Williams signs with Dallas, the Warriors can tempt Kidd with the mid- level exception and offer the Bay Area native a front-office job after he retires. They'd also consider Kirk Hinrich and Raymond Felton, though those players might hesitate at being regarded as backups. San Francisco Chronicle
    I think we are a perfect candidate for the warriors, if we want to move high into the draft.

We could offer S&T Andre Miller, Wilson Chandler, 2012 20th pick + second rd pick

recieve 2012 7TH pick and Dorell Wright.

I think dorrel wright would be great for us as a role player (shooter), something that our team is in need of really, although i do like Ill Will is obviously a better player.

https://scloud.com/skipaterner/getting-older-by-the-dayound
    Just a fellow long time PSD user, please listen to track ya'll, appreciate it

vCash
    I would take that right away if i was masai.

vCash
    Who would we take at #7?

vCash
    If We stay at 20 take Dion Waiters - reminds me of dwayne wade coming out of marquette

If we move up to 7 take Jeremy Lamb - Smooth game with a ton of potential and a spot up shooter in the mean time. could turn into a James Harden type player.

My favorite play would be to move between 10 - 14 and take terrance ross - the guy is 6'7 and has the ability to score 30 points coming of the bench with how he shoots the ball. think JR Smith without the bone-head plays.

So pretty much what i'm saying is we need a 2 guard who can score the ball.

vCash
    depends on what kind of backup PG we will have next season..

I dont want a SG that needs the ball in his hands if we go with Ty and Dre/Stone

I like both Marshall and Lillard, maybe Marshall the most.

Sullinger is a guy that could fix our need for a low post scorer

Some players could also drop, and some might imrpove their stock at the combine

I would not go for a SF (Barnes) with Gallo, JHam and Brewer, or defensive big (Henson) with Faried, Mcgee, Mozgov and 2k
    Last edited by Kurple; 06-06-2012 at 10:34 PM.

vCash
    I do like T. Ross and wonder where he will go in the draft. If it is in the late lottery what would we have to package to move up? I dont like to move Chandler just to move up a few places.

Though, JHam is working hard and could be our SG off the bench. Assuming JHam is ready to play more minutes then I think a PF would be our next need. Someone who can play the post. Sullinger is a good fit there from the draft but not sure where he would be drafted.

Moultrie is a very athletic big which would suit Nuggets basketball but not a strong post player, though has potential to develop that skill.

vCash
    why would it take Wilson + Miller + 2 picks for D wright and the 7th pick? That is a little much no?

vCash
    no. because we have NO leverage with Miller.. you could just take him out of the deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    why would it take Wilson + Miller + 2 picks for D wright and the 7th pick? That is a little much no?
    It is a little, but i think in the end of the day it is more of a realistic trade

https://scloud.com/skipaterner/getting-older-by-the-dayound
    Just a fellow long time PSD user, please listen to track ya'll, appreciate it

Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast