Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 87 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah, anyone who says Al played 3 obviously didn't watch any Nuggets games, or they would have known he played about a third of his minutes at center.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Just a thought but what about packaging afflalo/jham/mozgov and our 20th pick to cleveland for the 4th overall pick and we take brad beal from florida.... He is only 18 and has a stroke not seen since a young ray allen. then in the second round take draymond green from mich st. 38th overall and kris joseph form syracuse 50th overall.

then amnesty Bird and find a way to get rid of al and bring back Javale and Andre

Pg: Lawson / Miller / stone
    Sg: Chandler / Beal / Brewer
    SF: Gallo / josheph /
    PF: Faried / Green/
    C: Mcgee / Koufous

Bring in a 3/4 vet to teach the young guys and we got a team that is scary athletic that will only get better for years to come....

PS: Beal is the Real Deal!

vCash
    You want to trade 4 players for one unproven player? If at all it would be Chandler and the 20th pick + maybe Brewer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    You want to trade 4 players for one unproven player? If at all it would be Chandler and the 20th pick + maybe Brewer
    We need to try and move one of the centers because we don't need 3 and chandler + brewer are more valuable to the team then afflalo+hamilton.

Beal may be unproven but at some point we have to roll the dice and swing for the fences to land a top star in the draft because no top star wants to sign in denver via free agency. just

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Law-Son View Post
    We need to try and move one of the centers because we don't need 3

no top star wants to sign in denver via free agency. just
    Move koufos. No star potential and at best an average 7 footer. Keep mosgov and mcgee.

Oh and who says no star wants to sign with Denver? A young and talented hungry team is appealing to any competitor. Not every star is a Lamar odom...

vCash
    3pt shooting was one of our biggest problems last season.. yet some people want us to trade our ONLY good 3pt shooter?

vCash
    Afflalo can't and shouldn't be moved. He is our best defender and works the hardest out there. If anything Wilson and Koufas can be moved without hurting the team much. Everyone said Denver doesn't have a go to guy and they will struggle in the playoffs....

Isn't it funny that Miami, with the two best players, can't win in crunch time? Melo was sso clucth with Denver, I wonder what Wade or Lebron could have done with this team.

vCash
    hahaha Al a 3. Good ****.

So who still thinks you can't win with 3 shooters??? OKC is ****in insane. How they can fluster the masters of fluidity is baffling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood Floper View Post
    Move koufos. No star potential and at best an average 7 footer. Keep mosgov and mcgee.

Oh and who says no star wants to sign with Denver? A young and talented hungry team is appealing to any competitor. Not every star is a Lamar odom...
    I really am baffled by this trade Koufos bandwagon that seems to be forming. $3 million is pocket change in the NBA. He, Moz and JaVale all have continually improved since joining the league, and all had their best seasons this year. McGee's in the RFA seat, of course, but w/in reason, keeping all 3 of them to see if any blossom into something special next season is an absolute no-brainer, unless some kind of really kick *** trade comes along, in which case either Moz or KK would almost certainly need to be packaged with a player of greater value (Chandler) anyhow, so it's not as if trading either of them alone is going to reap any major benefits.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Just read an article where they say the Timberwolves may be looking at Fernandez as on off-season target. The thinking is that he would play well with Rubio.

This could be an opportunity for a sign and trade for Denver. Anyone on the Timberwolves worth looking at? Beasley?

vCash
    no way we get anything for rudy.. minny will just sign him if they want him

vCash
    I agree with Kurple, he just had back surgery.
    If they can't get him by simply signing him to a cheap contract, they'll just look to sign another swingman.
    But, who knows maybe the Timberwolves desire for a Spanish partner for Rubio and the Masai magic can land us a future 2nd...

vCash
    I thought rudy was set to go to Spain??

Watch rudy actually hit his shots for the T-wolves thus gaining his only value.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I thought rudy was set to go to Spain??

Watch rudy actually hit his shots for the T-wolves thus gaining his only value.
    Plus he'll have a career night against the Nuggets if that happens. 7+ 3pt-ers is my guess. (Ben Gordon, Batum-esque)

vCash
    I'm on board with getting rid of both Harrington and Bird, I have never liked Harrington. Jacks up too many ill advised shots and plays horrible defense, plus he can't rebound very well for a power forward. If Karl could somehow manage to keep Harrington's minutes around 18-20 and not 25+ then it would be a lot better.

Page 19 of 87 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast