Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    nuggetsyankees is offline Loading Swag... █████150%
    vCash
    Don't get me wrong, I love Faried as much as the next guy but you're telling me that Josh Smith wouldn't be an upgrade and would damage this team...that's just pure ignorance, his play fits our run and gun style and he's a GREAT defender...we definitely match-up better against everyone else with Smith, anyways here is an idea that was on Bleacher Report

Nuggets Receive: PF Josh Smith

Hawks Receive: SF Wilson Chandler, PF Al Harrington, C Timofey Mozgov and a first-round pick.
    You guys may prefer this as we keep Faried in more of a sixth man role, which I think is better suited to his skill set

PG: Lawson/ Miller/ Stone
    SG: Afflalo/ JHam
    SF: Gallo/ Smith/ Brewer
    PF: Smith/ Faried
    C: McGee/ Koufos/ Bird

allows us to always have a big lineup out, having a lineup out with Smith at SF with Faried and Mcgee would cause serious matchup problems
    Last edited by nuggetsyankees; 06-03-2012 at 02:46 PM.
    Nuggets Basketball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetsyankees View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love Faried as much as the next guy but you're telling me that Josh Smith wouldn't be an upgrade and would damage this team...that's just pure ignorance, his play fits our run and gun style and he's a GREAT defender...we definitely match-up better against everyone else with Smith, anyways here is an idea that was on Bleacher Report

You guys may prefer this as we keep Faried in more of a sixth man role, which I think is better suited to his skill set

PG: Lawson/ Miller/ Stone
    SG: Afflalo/ JHam
    SF: Gallo/ Smith/ Brewer
    PF: Smith/ Faried
    C: McGee/ Koufos/ Bird

allows us to always have a big lineup out, having a lineup out with Smith at SF with Faried and Mcgee would cause serious matchup problems
    I want no part of Josh Smith personally. Like I said earlier, I'd take Faried over Smith without even thinking about it.

vCash
    if we do that trade, then we should draft a sf.

Its actually ignorant to keep trading players we sign (or have acquired recently). No one would want to come here and sign a deal to stay long term if we continue to trade players. The only problem I have with that trade its that we have no scoring with our bigs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE GIPPER View Post
    Well thats very ignorant of you but whatever. It's your opinion.
    Call it whatever. But wouldn't a championship mean so much more if we won it with players like faried, aaa, gallo and all our others than with back stabbing betraying *****es like Lebron and Smith.
    To me it would. I love watching this young team develope. In 7 years I'm hoping to look at a team similar to the spurs not a fake *** team like the Heat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    if we do that trade, then we should draft a sf.

Its actually ignorant to keep trading players we sign (or have acquired recently). No one would want to come here and sign a deal to stay long term if we continue to trade players. The only problem I have with that trade its that we have no scoring with our bigs.
    i agree that we shouldnt trade people that we just signed long term. i also think that Chandler is going to be really good in the future, and that we should try to trade up to get kendall marshal, or any other tar heel starter

vCash
    If our FO feels that Lawson is the guy then I really don't see the point of giving up assets for a starting caliber PG like Marshall...

vCash
    I actually like that trade...but then need to do some fa work. Amnesty Bird is just a must so we need to get a backup center + veteran pf and a gaurd.

The only down side to that trade is that Smith will be in his last year in his contract so he might leave.

vCash
    we should sign Ian Mahinmi. I hope we try and sign a sg who can make some shots. I would love to get Mayo but I don't see where we could free up minutes for him unless we get a Dooling type pg (letting miller go and giving his minutes to him).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iGerman View Post
    It would kill me to see Faried in another jersey... ever.
    Faried has potential out the ***. He averaged a ****ing double double in his first playoff series without even seeing 30 mpg!

He's one of the only basketball players in the league. He's just amazing. I wouldn't trade him for anyone. Not Lebron, not Howard, no one.
    Hell yeh, i completely agree.

Faried is such an amazing player, trading faried for lebron would be like giving your beloved pet dog away for $100,000

It makes sense, but in most cases u just couldnt do it.

And i most definitely wouldnt do it for josh smith, even though josh smith is sick

https://scloud.com/skipaterner/getting-older-by-the-dayound
    Just a fellow long time PSD user, please listen to track ya'll, appreciate it

vCash
    lets be serious, superstar players like Bron, Kobe, Melo, Wade, Durant, and others that are comfortable are not going to move. Only Howard, Gasol, D-Will, Smith, and other players will move.

vCash
    this is my perfect offseason:

Ty/Miller or Dooling/Stone
    AAA/Lou Williams or keep Rudy/jham
    Gallo/WC/Brewer/jham
    Faried/Al/Juwan Howard
    Mcgee/Mov/Koufas

vCash
    Al Harrington — 3 years, 21.5 million (last two not fully guaranteed). What does this mean?

nuggetsyankees is offline Loading Swag... █████150%
    vCash
    FO may not amnesty Bird tho since his contract expires after next season, so they may include him in a deal that allows another team to make a salary dump....If no trades go down this offseason I'd love to see us sign a guy like Jason Terry, he'd be the only guy on the team with championship experience and could mentor the younger guys like JHam...2nd unit of Miller, Jet, Chandler,Harrington, and Mozgov/Koufos would be tops in the league for sure
    Nuggets Basketball

vCash
    Get Juwon Howard for some vet experience to help Faried and team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    this is my perfect offseason:

Ty/Miller or Dooling/Stone
    AAA/Lou Williams or keep Rudy/jham
    Gallo/WC/Brewer/jham
    Faried/Al/Juwan Howard
    Mcgee/Mov/Koufas
    We really don't have ANY minutes for another player like Williams.
    I think our core is already on the team anyway. If anything I'd a guy in the second round.

Ty 35 Miller 25 +
    AAA 35 Brewer 13
    Gallo 35 WC 25
    Faried 25 Harrington 20
    Mcgee 20 Moz 15

This is 248 right here, which is over the 240 that is availabe. So if we want Hamilton to see even a glimps of time, we'd have to get rid of players, not add more.

Page 17 of 87 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast