Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 87 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetsyankees View Post
    any chance of packaging a few of our young guys for Josh Smith? maybe faried, mozgov, 2012 first round pick, 2013 first round pick or something along those lines
    That'd be interesting. I remember reading an article about a deal for J-Smoove a while ago.

vCash
    **** Josh Smith.
    Kenneth Faried is an untouchable. I wouldn't trade him for anyone in the NBA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iGerman View Post
    **** Josh Smith.
    Not even for Bron-Bron? LOL

vCash
    Denver Nuggets | Jeffery Taylor | SF | Vanderbilt

The Nuggets really want to add some muscle. With no real options this late, they go to work on needed improvements for the defense.
    nba.com's first mock draft, done by Scott Howard-Cooper.

Another SF, I have no idea about Taylor's game but I'm sure one of you fine folks will fill me in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetsyankees View Post
    any chance of packaging a few of our young guys for Josh Smith? maybe faried, mozgov, 2012 first round pick, 2013 first round pick or something along those lines
    I wouldnt trade Faried for Smith straight up.

vCash
    **** Josh Smith.
    I like Faried as much as anybody but thats a pretty ridiculous thing to say.

vCash
    I am with iGerman, **** that trade. I don't know why everyone wants us to trade our young players that are really starting to jel with this team. No way I would trade two bigs for Smith. Have you guys seen Faried play or what? This guy is special and he does his damage in limited minutes. I would trade no one on this team unless it was for an all star talent like wade, williams, or someone of that caliber that actually wants to be traded. We don't need Smith.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by denverfan66 View Post
    Not even for Bron-Bron? LOL
    Wouldnt trade JHam for him...he is one of the best players in nba right now,but we dont need that type of player(yes i hate him!)...you would give your starting five for him??(i assume heat would ask for it because we took alot for melo,and lbj is better than him)

vCash
    Mock drafts have no idea what they are talking about..

The creator of draftexpress doesnt know what Masai is thinking.

NO WAY we pick another SF, unless we plan to trade two of our current 4 SF's (Gallo, WC, JHAM, Brew)

vCash
    "Teams Looking to Trade First-Round Picks: Over the next few weeks, don’t be surprised if a large number of teams outside of the lottery try to trade their first-round pick.

Multiple sources have told HOOPSWORLD that a lot of teams are trying to get rid their pick, which could make for an interesting draft night.

“Almost everyone wants to get out of their pick in this draft,” said one Western Conference executive. “For some teams, it’s hard to take on money for multiple years in this economic climate, especially if the player would not make an impact and help the team win immediately.”"

Looks like it wouldnt be hard to move down or pick up a late 1st/early 2nd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE GIPPER View Post
    I like Faried as much as anybody but thats a pretty ridiculous thing to say.
    It would kill me to see Faried in another jersey... ever.
    Faried has potential out the ***. He averaged a ****ing double double in his first playoff series without even seeing 30 mpg!

He's one of the only basketball players in the league. He's just amazing. I wouldn't trade him for anyone. Not Lebron, not Howard, no one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurple View Post
    Mock drafts have no idea what they are talking about..

The creator of draftexpress doesnt know what Masai is thinking.

NO WAY we pick another SF, unless we plan to trade two of our current 4 SF's (Gallo, WC, JHAM, Brew)
    Yeah, the only way I can see us picking a SF in the draft, including the 2nd round, is if Chandler and/or Brewer and get traded.

vCash
    Trade all picks from this year for cash to rebuilding teams,and sign J.Terry and Billups/Miller.

vCash
    It would kill me to see Faried in another jersey... ever.
    Faried has potential out the ***. He averaged a ****ing double double in his first playoff series without even seeing 30 mpg!

He's one of the only basketball players in the league. He's just amazing. I wouldn't trade him for anyone. Not Lebron, not Howard, no one.
    Well thats very ignorant of you but whatever. It's your opinion.

vCash
    As much as J Smith is a very talented player I dont think we need to trade for such a player. It would be likely he would want the offense to run through him.

We have a very young starting five that will all improve with a training camp and more time together (Ty, AAA, Gallo, Faried, McGee). Only AAA is older than 25.

Give this team a chance to grow before we decide to trade away pieces just to get back to what we had with Melo. I would say Melo is at least the equal of Josh Smith and that didnt yield us much success.

With no training camp, mid-season trade and limited practice time this young team got us within a few points of the second round in the playoffs.

I say NO to trading for an all-star player. Give this team basketball concept a chance and see where it takes us. Just add a couple of pieces via draft and FA. I actually think if players in current roster develop (JHam & Stone) we have the team to get us deep into the playoffs. Would really like a low post presence and defensive rebounder for when Faried is on the bench. That is the only type of player I dont think we have on the roster (unless KK develops into a low post PF).

Page 16 of 87 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast