Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Odom=no way, he will give up like he did in Dallas. He will only play (actually give a damn) for NY (media) or LA

We already have Gallo, don't need Ersan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    Odom=no way, he will give up like he did in Dallas. He will only play (actually give a damn) for NY (media) or LA

We already have Gallo, don't need Ersan.
    Ersan was actually a rebounding force and a PF. Gallo is a SF that could get some minutes at PF. I think what was evident last season was when Faried was out of the game we struggled rebounding the ball. Ersan averaged 8.8 rebounds/game in 27.6 min (9th best in NBA for PF). Faried averaged 8.0 in 23 min. When translated to 48min, Faried was 2nd in the league for PF and Ilyasova was 4th.

I think he would be a good FA addition especially since Harrington's knee surgery has been problematic and (hopefully) we will amnesty Birdman.

vCash
    Yea but if he is on our team then there will literally be no minutes for anyone. Al should be fine, he is going through surgery (hopefully). For some reason we would always play small with Al on the court. Maybe Karl should utilize Mcgee, Koufas, and Moz more. To me, there shouldn't be more than 5 minutes drought of not having one of those bigs on the court. Mcgee has asthma issues but that is the luxury of having two other capable bigs of playing around 20 minutes.

vCash
    replace al with ersan.

vCash
    I like Illyasova as well, but like 3iverson3 said, we'd have to get rid of some players in order to fit in enough minutes. And moving Al and his contract is near impossible.
    I'm starting to wonder if we should amnesty Al instead of Andersen, considering that the Bird has less years on his contract and gets a smaller salary. But I've also heard that he's been a pain to the locker room. He didn't see any minutes, so I don't doub it.

vCash
    I know this is totally off-topic, but can someone give me a quick round up on Linas Kleiza. When he was on our team he was one of my favorite players. But then I only watched highlights and box scores, because of the time difference and I was only around 12.
    What were his flaws? And why did he decide to leave? Why didn't we match when he came back?

vCash
    he was like jr, pretty inconsistent and wasn't worth matching Toronto's offer. It was best he left, he made more money and got more playing time anyway. Al can become more valuable when he is in his last couple of years in his contract though. Amnesty Bird is a must, at least Al plays and contributes. Bird makes 4 mill on the bench which is a huge no-no when you want to resign some players. The best thing to do is sign some veterans at sg or pf.

vCash
    toronto fans hate him..

vCash
    Back on topic,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66QmiB0xj4
    Last year the Nuggets made my dream come true, do it again please.
    This guy actually has a back to the basket game comming straight out of college. It's already better than anyone on this roster, which is pretty sad. He doesn't really shoot the three, but I think this is a great Al replacement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iGerman View Post
    I know this is totally off-topic, but can someone give me a quick round up on Linas Kleiza. When he was on our team he was one of my favorite players. But then I only watched highlights and box scores, because of the time difference and I was only around 12.
    What were his flaws? And why did he decide to leave? Why didn't we match when he came back?
    His flaws: Playing good basketball.

Nuggets didn't match because the FO is smart. (He wanted out anyhow, so even if they'd kept him he'd most likely have been a locker room headache).

He could hit the 3, but not at a very efficient rate, and not with any consistency at all. The main thing he did to score was leak out and cherry pick, but it's not as if any of the Nuggs current wings can't do that. He sucked balls on defense, and on offense he basically cemented his feet to the 3-point arc and stood around waiting for the pass to chuck up a shot.

He's really just not very good. The Nuggets were absolutely right to let him walk.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Thanks everyone for clearing that up highlight reels and box scores can be deceiving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iGerman View Post
    Back on topic,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66QmiB0xj4
    Last year the Nuggets made my dream come true, do it again please.
    This guy actually has a back to the basket game comming straight out of college. It's already better than anyone on this roster, which is pretty sad. He doesn't really shoot the three, but I think this is a great Al replacement.
    Agreed reading some articles and he hit 19-30 from three to end the year. Looks to have a lot of potential and is exactly what we need (scoring big). Looks to be a pretty decent defender as well...

vCash
    Yeah, this one really shows that off.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAQ9Z...1&feature=plcp
    I really think he'll still be there at 20. I just wonder if our FO likes him. They haven't had him in for a workout, but then again they've only had in three guys.

After Nicholson I would like to combine both of our 2nds and maybe Mozgov or Brewer to move up in the top 3 of the SECOND round to pick one of the remaining Guards. I think John Jenkins would be a good pick. This guys 3pt shooting is insane. He comes off screens and is a good catch and shoot guy.

I also like the other guy they invited to the pre-draft workout, Kyle Weems. He's 6'6 plays PF is a hustler and shoots the three well too. He's not listed in any mock drafts, but I think he'll go in the second, he was already invited to multiple workouts.
    Last edited by iGerman; 05-31-2012 at 11:28 PM.

vCash
    never heard of him and I already like this guy. Perfect Al replacement. My only concern is that he won't get any playing time because Al will be here. Al can probably help him because they have pretty much the same game. Screw sg (jham and stone can fill that void), we definitely should go after him and he is projected as a late first round pick. Perfect Bird replacement on the bench (cheap and a rookie).

vCash
    that would be awesome if we could get him in the second round. Are there any articles regarding Denver's view on what they want for this years pick?

Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast