Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    What do you mean by their "2nd pick"?
    I mean the one that is projected to be the 10th pick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggz4life View Post
    I mean the one that is projected to be the 10th pick
    Yeah, I don't see the incentive for them to do that. They're probably losing Eric Gordon so they're at a place where they basically need to start rebuilding through the draft. I don't see how landing Brewer and Al to move down in the draft helps their cause in any way.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurple View Post
    I would trade AL, WC and a couple of our future picks (most likely firsts) for Boozer..

But I doubt CHI is in that mode already
    Please tell me your joking. I would never give Chandler and a first for boozer. No way. To be honest, I don't want anyone from the Bulls. Maybe Watson and Gibson, but Gibson won't leave Chicago any time soon.

vCash
    Al and Brewer will be in Nuggs uniforms next year. I only see Brewer being included in a big trade. Al can be traded in his last year of his contract and has more value than Bird. Bird must be amnestied.

Don't get me wrong I love Ty and all of our players, but if we could get a certain player who wanted to be traded would you guys pull the deal??-->
    trade Ty/maybe Gallo or WC for CP3 (add some other players/picks)
    or D-will?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iGerman View Post
    People in here are overating our players wayyyyy to much. You can't give up Brewer, Harrington, or even Chandler and expect to get a top 10 pick.
    agreed.. but WC got some value

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    Please tell me your joking. I would never give Chandler and a first for boozer. No way. To be honest, I don't want anyone from the Bulls. Maybe Watson and Gibson, but Gibson won't leave Chicago any time soon.
    you dont want anyone from the best team in the east and best defensive team in the league?

ok

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    Al and Brewer will be in Nuggs uniforms next year. I only see Brewer being included in a big trade. Al can be traded in his last year of his contract and has more value than Bird. Bird must be amnestied.

Don't get me wrong I love Ty and all of our players, but if we could get a certain player who wanted to be traded would you guys pull the deal??-->
    trade Ty/maybe Gallo or WC for CP3 (add some other players/picks)
    or D-will?
    we wont get a star. end of.

we should focus on improving our worse rotation players, and how well they fit with our core.

AL and Brewer just isnt a good fit. Especially with the minutes Karl will give them

vCash
    Am I the only one who thinks Hamilton should be our back up sg

vCash
    Anyone else read Al's twitter?

He keeps complaining about his knee surgery and it's still giving him problems. Says his surgery was not completed properly the first time and he had to have it again.

Amnesty or trade Al? He could be a hot mess in the future as far as his health is concerned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggz4life View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Hamilton should be our back up sg
    nope. I think he should be our back-up shooting guard. He also plays SF. He is actually taller than Faried now, so it remains to be seen if he has the quickness to stay in front of a pure SG in the NBA.

He would be a tough match-up (mismatch) for most SG in the league.

vCash
    I would trade AL, WC and a couple of our future picks (most likely firsts) for Boozer..

But I doubt CHI is in that mode already
    LOL, that's a terrible trade for Denver. Boozer is old and has lot a step. His massive contract is a black hole, we don't need to be tied down again like we were with K-mart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    nope. I think he should be our back-up shooting guard. He also plays SF. He is actually taller than Faried now, so it remains to be seen if he has the quickness to stay in front of a pure SG in the NBA.

He would be a tough match-up (mismatch) for most SG in the league.
    Nope you think he should be our back-up shooting guard? Did you mean nope, he shouldn't be our backup shooting guard? Confused about your post. Nuggz4life said that he should be our backup SG.
    Last edited by jt1bui; 05-27-2012 at 01:20 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jt1bui View Post
    Nope you think he should be our back-up shooting guard? Did you mean nope, he shouldn't be our backup shooting guard? Confused about your post. Nuggz4life said that he should be our backup SG.
    haha, meant, nope your not the only one that thinks he should be our back-up shooting guard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    haha, meant, nope your not the only one that thinks he should be our back-up shooting guard.
    Ahh ok haha.

vCash
    you dont want anyone from the best team in the east and best defensive team in the league?

ok
    No I don't. They aren't the best defensive team because of Boozer and Gibson is better than him defensively. I would never trade WC and couple of picks for a guy who will take Faried's time away. Boozer avg 15 and 8 in 34 minutes, something I think Faried can do (and probably get more boards). Now if we didn't have Faried, then mayyyyybbbee.

How far do you guys think the nuggets could have gone in the east??
    I feel like we could have been in the ecf playing the heat right now.

Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast