Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1293
    vCash
    I dont think Chandler or Brewer should be traded. Mozgov is most likely to be traded though with McGee injured right now, they will wait to make a move.

I think AI will rework his contract in the off-season. I would expect a 5yr 60 million deal with the Nuggets. That saves the nuggets some +3 million a year. This will allow us to sign CBrew for some 3 million/yr.

As for who we would trade Mozgov to or for what? I have heard both Miami and GSW are interested. Both cases would likely be for draft picks. Miami has Philly's pick they can move.

I would like to see us trade Mozgov to Houston for Royce White. I know this would be a gamble but White has All-star potential.

vCash
    I would do that trade i posted...we get good PO caliber center,good shooter and good backup PF,but maybe i would replace chandler or brewer with randolph...
    we would have something like
    Ty,Miller
    Iggy,Dudley,Evan
    Gallo,Brewer,JHam
    Faried,Kief
    Gortat,McGee

vCash
    we are 3.5 games away from 3rd seed 8)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    I would do that trade i posted...we get good PO caliber center,good shooter and good backup PF,but maybe i would replace chandler or brewer with randolph...
    we would have something like
    Ty,Miller
    Iggy,Dudley,Evan
    Gallo,Brewer,JHam
    Faried,Kief
    Gortat,McGee
    I like this trade idea. I actually posted an almost identical espn trade thingy earlier in the season. It would be hard to get PHX to cough up Gortat though...
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    I like this trade idea. I actually posted an almost identical espn trade thingy earlier in the season. It would be hard to get PHX to cough up Gortat though...
    they want expirings and picks,we can give them 2 2nd round picks with mozzy,brewer(expirings) and randolph or jham(dont like this idea with jham but while karl is here we dont need him )

vCash
    they want expirings and picks,we can give them 2 2nd round picks with mozzy,brewer(expirings) and randolph or jham(dont like this idea with jham but while karl is here we dont need him )
    True. Not gonna lie if Masai landed Dudley and Gortat im thinking WCF. Its almost a perfect trade
    *Coach BShaw supporter*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    True. Not gonna lie if Masai landed Dudley and Gortat im thinking WCF. Its almost a perfect trade
    and then:"NBA WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS"

vCash
    and then:"NBA WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS"
    Exactly. *prays masai reads PSD*
    *Coach BShaw supporter*

vCash
    Trade Two (See it on Trade Machine):

Bulls get: C Timofey Mozgov, F Corey Brewer

Nuggets get: G Richard Hamilton, C Nazr Mohammed, G Nate Robinson, 2013 first-round pick
    and then:
    The Bulls also land swingman Corey Brewer, a former college teammate of Noah, who is averaging 11.3 points per game on the year.

The question here, once again, is if such a deal is worth giving up not only Hamilton but also Robinson and a first-round pick. There's no need for the Bulls to jump the gun on this. They are certainly in need of a backup big man and one of the aforementioned deals could be a wise decision. However, exercising patience is not a bad idea in all of this.
    lol its like we are getting somethin better in return lol we don't need nate,nazr or rip lol

vCash
    the best scenario might be the popular rumor of trading richard hamilton to denver for 7-foot-1 russian timofey movgoz. But it's tough to tell whether this has a chance of actually happening. Bulls fans haven't seen much of movgoz, who averaged 5.4 points and 4.1 rebounds a year ago. Maybe he could turn out to be a low-cost, long-range backup center. But one reason the nuggets are shopping him is his impending restricted free agency. There's no telling what it might cost to keep him
    wtf???we dont need him!!

vCash
    wtf???we dont need him!!
    I've seen the Mozzie-Hamilton rumor before. Rip can still provide value with his experience, but isn't needed. In terms of overall talent though, Hamilton might be the best we can get for Mozgov straight up.

vCash
    I'd love a Mozgov + 2nd round pick for Korver or Morrow.

vCash
    hamilton could easily help brewer become a hamilton type of player...a mid-range game that was deadly for years in washington/detroit....brewer has solid defense and if hamilton is willing to help brewer he could improve is D and offense too with that mid range game

vCash
    http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=8913745 Kevin Garnett? I dunno how I feel but It is very interesting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    I think AI will rework his contract in the off-season. I would expect a 5yr 60 million deal with the Nuggets. That saves the nuggets some +3 million a year. This will allow us to sign CBrew for some 3 million/yr.
    Doesn't it seem like Brewer has played himself into more of a mid-level range contract? I see someone paying more than $3 million a year for him. It seems like the Nuggets already have too many players with affordable but nice contracts to keep Brewer with our current roster. I think $5-6 mil/per for his next contract.

Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast