Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1293
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    But if we're looking for PG's that distribute the ball, we might as well give Julyan Stone a run because that dude's sole purpose is to set guys up.
    I do not know if he is the answer but it couldn't hurt to give him some minutes to evaluate how he plays at the NBA level. I have not seen him play much but I have read he is a good defender.

Passing can become contagious. It doesn't always have to be the PG setting up others but I point to them because the ball is in their hands so often. If they look to set up the bigs I think the bigs will return the favor as well.

vCash
    I've done it!

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b5vf9mm

(Lakers wouldn't go for it but screw them)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    I've done it!

Why would the Nuggets do it without getting D Howard in return?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    I've done it!

That trade actually looks pretty legit if the Lakers don't think Howard won't stay.'
    I still wouldn't do it though. I'll give Javale a few more years. Hopefully by then we'll have a coach that runs an actual big in which our Bigs actually get the ball on a consintant basis. Someone in this forum made a good point on that yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bahama0811 View Post
    Why would the Nuggets do it without getting D Howard in return?
    Lakers get something in return for Dwight if he leaves in the offseason (which could be a real possibility) and much needed depth. Howard teams up with Josh Smith who are both buds. And Nuggets get a quality big man who can work out of the post and can hit from mid-range. Do I think anything like this would/could happen? No way. But it's just my two cents.

vCash
    Moving Millsap makes sense for the Jazz given our clog in the front court. Assuming the Nuggets are interested, what do you think is a reasonable package? I've been hearing a potential package of Chandler, Q. Miller and potential draft pick. Thoughts? I liked Q. Miller in college...whats the consensus around Denver after his stint in the D-League?

vCash
    definitely good for us....great for the hawks but i doubt they'll do it since theyre extremely thin at guards...lakers wont do it, they can get much more for howard than a low IQ mcgee and yet another aging PG and a few toss ins...heard that brooklyn still might be willing to part with lopez for howard so that alone trumps the 4 players we offer...but i do like the trade

vCash

vCash
    I do not like Deron Williams attitude but I would not be shocked if he could be had cheaper than in the past.

There may not be a great trade out there right now for the Nuggets. Maybe they should trade some depth for draft picks hoping to catch some luck in the future?

At some point the team may have to decide between KK and McGee because McGee has the larger contract while KK has played very well this season. KK may have a raise coming if he continues to play so well. Do they keep both? Or trade one and keep Moz as the backup?

I think the team may consider Chandler or Brewer. Not sure they need both if a good trade is offered. Brewer has easily been worth his contract. Chandler can play PF/SF/SG.

Even though Iggy, TY, and Miller all have had some good moments (they have been improving) when I look at the Nuggets it is the back court where I see most weakness. 2 guards that have problems on defense. 2 guards that sometimes have problems at the FT line. That can hurt in the last 5 minutes of games when GK plays all 3 often.

Also GK should decide if he has faith in JHam, Stone and Randolph. All 3 are in a tough position because it is hard to stay sharp when they rarely play.

This team has some real admirable traits. I see some respect if not friendships developing between some of the players.

vCash

vCash
    if it wasnt a down year in shooting lawson would have carters spot if only he get get back to that consistently

vCash
    Well our % are up in this month,Lawson is shooting 36% from 3pt,Gallo is shooting 37% and they were in low 30s(around 31%) in December.

vCash
    This one is off topic
    Does anyone here has good photoshop skiils??
    If he could put this quote on this picture(but not like the one in my sig,but like letters behind him/or on the left side of the picture,but so you can read it full)..
    This picture:

This quote:
    "That's happened a couple times with last-second shots, guys have gone at me, and it's so surprising. I'm like, really? Last-second shot and you're trying to win and the ball's in front of me? I kind of take pride in being a defender and getting stops."
    i know it could be done in paint,but it won't be that good,and i have problems with my HDD so i can't download PS until i by new HDD.Thanks in advance.

vCash
    It's ok,i made it myself
    Here it is:

vCash
    Do you think theres any chance dallas would trade OJ Mayo? they could use some frontcourt youth and we could give them KK or mosgov and a pick for him.....

Page 76 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast